The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Don't feel bad about it." Said Tikal.

-----------------------------------------

"A lifetime ago....." said Glen as he sat down."Well, what are you waiting fr ? come in, don't stand there. "Joked glen."I think i'm getting colder at the minute.I could use some warm fur around me."

"Sorry," said Skye to Hope and Tikal together, casting his eyes down.

"So, uh... food then?" said Melody as she began heading outside.

--------------

"Then get a jacket!" said Ziona, but she still sat down and wrapped her arms and tail round Glen.

"Don't be hard on yourself Skye." Said Tikal."Now try to cheer up a bit."

--------------------------------------------------------

Glen leaned a bit against Zionna, so he could be closer to her.

Anna followed Melody and hope, glad to be out of the haunted house.

"Okay. As you asked, I'll try," replied Skye, smiling. He held the exit door open for Tikal.

-----------------

"Mmm, I never realised what I was missing," said Ziona.

Melody shook her head. "I thought it would just bounce off their 'fluffy wuv' shield like all the rest did."

"So did I. But I think it's good that he at least acknowledged it. Maybe they'll tone things down now."

Melody glanced back. "As long as I was wrong about the whole 'trying to hard' thing. I don't want that to be the first sign things are breaking down already."

Tikal Took skye in her arms."But it doesn't mean you have to stop, my favorite little cub." If people didn't know tikal better, they would they think she was doing that on purpose.

red was with Crowley , once again."Well, look at that.... Wouldn't that be Glen and Zionna, that zone cop over there ?" She said."Well, there is a big difference between now and two days ago."

"You never really got to try them."said Glen."Now you can ."

"Yeah, I hope that isn't the case too. Still, good luck learning to deal with those two. Closest thing to that I witness are Rouge's flirtations towards Shadow, and as you can guess, that's at the polar end of the scale," said Hope

------

"And I was looking forward to him overstepping the mark and getting tossed into jail. What a pity."

"My cute little angel," Skye replied, kissing her on the forehead, "I'll never stop, until you ask me to."

--------------

Melody gave a sudden shudder. "Thank's Hope," she said sarcastically, "Now you've just given me the image of Rouge and Shadow acting like Tikal and Skye." Anna started giggling.

-------------

"I think I may need to make up for lost time."

Hope gave a shudder of her own. "That's just not right, nor possible as far as I know. And If they ever acted like that and it wasn't a joke, they'd probably want me to knock them out. An act which I'd gladly oblige to."

"Then you better pray Skye and Tikal's 'wuvyness' isn't contagious!" Melody turned to Anna. "If you laugh any harder I'm gonna need to carry you!"

"Yeah, we should be safe. As long as Skye doesn't pull a magical prank to infect everyone with mushiness."

"Would he actually do that?" asked Anna.

"Probably not, but he can get a little funny if you push him too far."

Hope gulped. "I sure hope he doesn't do that, so best not to push him too far."

"Aww, but that takes all the fun out of pranking... But maybe it's for the best. We probably don't want an area of Haven that exists permanently in a reality warping state."

"maybe, but you still shouldn't worry. There's not too much happening yet. When something bad happens, then you have my permission to worry about stuff."

"Yeah, you've never taken part in a prank war involving magic. If we do end up having one, I'll warn you to stay clear!"

"Actually, they can be fun. As long as you know a disenchantment or two!"

"I'm beginning to think I might be spending a lot of time hiding in my room!" said Anna.

"Well funnily enough I don't know a disenchantment, or two for that matter," joked Hope. "Don't worry Anna, I'm sure they won't be too frequent an occurrence. Plus you can get out of there quickly wih your new powers. Though I would advise practising a lot first."

"Yeah... I've kinda got the hang of the teleporting, but that's about it. But I hope I don't need to learn any of the... other uses," said Anna

"Maybe I should teach you both a disenchantment, just in-case!" suggested Melody.