The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It looks like they're nearly done. We can meet them by the exit," said Skye standing up.

--------------

"Not... really. It all has... creepy overtones," replied Anna.

--------------

"I'm trying to imagine you as fluffy... and..." Ziona burst into more giggles.

"Alright then." Said Tikal, following skye.

-----------------------------------------------

"tss , you are just jealous of how beautiful i'd be with more chest fur !" Joked Glen.

"Scariness aside, you are enjoying yourself?" Skye asked Tikal.

-------------

"I'm sure I will," said Anna with a smile as Melody was discussing transportation with the cashier. "I mean, if I hadn't been chased by them, I would find that thing kinda cute," Anna continued, pointing towards the alien plush in Hope's hands.

-------------

"I'm not sure 'jealous' is the word," said Ziona, struggling to get the words out for laughing. "But if you're that desperate to find out, you could have Skye magic you furry or something."

"Well, aside from that haunted place they dare to call an attraction, i'm fine with you so far ." Said Tikal.

----------------------------

"Nah, no magic." Said Glen."That would be cheating in a way. I was born like that, let's try not to change it."

"I guess some people like to be scared," shrugged Skye.

----------------

"I'll try not to whine so much at the next attraction we go on," said Anna. Melody thanked the cashier, and began heading over to Skye and Tikal.

----------------

"So does that mean glue or a wig then?" suggested Ziona, still laughing.

"Don't worry, you weren't exactly whining all the way through or anything. Looks like we're heading back over to the others," said Hope as she handed over the money and took the bag with the plush in it.

"Well, not me then." Said tikal."That thing wasn't amusing at all...."

-------------------------------------------

"Assuming it's your tail we are using for the fur material." Answered back Glen.

"No it wasn't," Skye said.

"Hi you two," interrupted Melody. "Jelly Bug?" she asked, offering the open bag.

"Well, uh, rather than jellies, I was thinking lunch?" said Skye, though he grabbed a couple anyway.

-----------------

"Yeah. Tikal doesn't look too happy. Guess she didn't like being grabbed and dropped."

----------------

"Oh no. Don't you dare," said Ziona, hiding her tail.

"I don't think she liked any of it. The whole concept of this is probably alien to her."

"Maybe taking her to a haunted house wasn't the best idea when she's still suffering from culture shock?"

"Mabye. Though I honestly didn't think it'd be this intense. Most haunted houses aren't usually that... involved."

"Be happy then." Said Glen."I wouldn't touch a single part of your tail. I like you as a whole, not in separate parts."

--------------------------------

"Let's hope this desn't happen again." Said Tikal.

"Really? What are they normally like?" asked Anna as the joined the others.

"I'm sure it won't," said Melody to Tikal, then she turned to Hope and Anna. "Skye just suggested lunch. What do you think?"

-----------

"That's good," said Ziona, "but you can touch my tail if you want."

"Normally they are just spooky settings and actors popping up. some of them can get pretty involved, like guys chasing you. But it's not anything like what we've just experienced." Hope turned to Melody. "Lunch? Sure I'm in. Any suggestions on where to eat?"

"I'll touch it gently from time to time if you want to." Said Glen."Nothing too crazy, just a way I saying that I care. But I rather have it around us both. That would make a nice picture."

---------------------

"Well, I'm not against a meal."

"Um, well..."

"I think there was a large restaurant next to the arcade," said Skye.

------------

"Should I call Dylan and his camera then," smiled Ziona, as she moved closer to Glen and did just that.

"Heh. No problem. Shall we go.." Skye began then deliberately turned to face Tikal and Anna, "...and put all of this behind us?"

"You are saying this as if it was some kind of terrible event in our past." Said Tikal.

----------------------------

"Thank you for that." Ssaid Glen."Look, here we are, the park. maybe the bench we found is still there?"

Skye laughed. "Not quite. But it wasn't exactly pleasant now was it. We've far better memories for the two of us to remember."

"Oh boy, there they go," mumbled Melody.

--------------

"I hope so, it was only a few days ago! Or was it only yesterday..."

"I think we should keep these moment for us." Said Tikal"Not everyone seem happy with that...;"

------------------------------

"It was only yesterday." Said Glen."Ah look, here it is."

Skye looked a little hurt at what Tikal said, and turned to glare at Melody.

--------------

"Yeah, here we are again. It seems like a lifetime ago."