The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I'm okay now. I'm okay," reassured Melody.

"That's good. You had me worried for a second," said Anna, walking over to her. Melody looked a little surprised at how upbeat and strong Anna's voice was.

"How come you're in such a good mood?" she asked. Anna blushed slightly and pointed to one of the gravestones.

"It says 'Anna'," she explained.

"Huh," blurted out Skye, "but that's your nam...Oh!"

-----------------

"And that's why I love you Glen," Ziona responded before staring at the Raccoon. "A name? Hmm. I'll need to think. Is it a boy or a girl do you think?"

Tikal wasn't sure of why Anna was happy about that fact.

-------------------------------

"I'm not sure." Said Glen."But if it happen to be talking like a sailor, we put it in adoption."

"Okay then. What do you want to talk about now?"

(ooc: I'm sensing some similarities between this conversation and our pms)

(ooc: I'm starting to sense that too. Want to spice up things? )

"Well, now that the DEL's plan are done for the moment, what are you planning to do?" Said Locke"you aren't the kind that just sit down and enjoy his vacation by doing nothing."

"So where do we go from here? I'm guessing jumping in to test our fit isn't the best choice."

---------

"I'm going to have the pancakes. I say I've earned a break."

"I'm no judge ." Said Red ."Do what you want . As for me ... I'll take some of these waffle ."

Anna smiled a little at the fact Skye had forgotten that 'Anna' wasn't her original name.

"I think we should keep on moving?" she suggested. Her voice was still shy and quiet, but had lost a lot of the hesitation that had been present.

"Unless someone's hidden a secret passage at the bottom of them or something," added Skye

-----------------

"Heh heh, I don't think we need to worry about that. I don't think the poor guy can talk!"

"Meh, I'm sure he'll enjoy you affection either way ."Said Glen .

"Oh yes, yes," said Ziona, hugging it again. "You're not jealous, are you Glen."

"Me ? Nah ." Said Glen."I can share you from time to time."

"Only one way to find out," said Hope as she laid down in her grave.

--------

"Good choice."

"Are you... comfy in there?" asked Melody, unsure whether to be worried or amused.

-----------------

"You're making me should like a holiday home," laughed Ziona

"I only choise the best crowley." Said Red."That's why i'm with you."

----------/

"There is no need for holidays, since I'm here." Said Glen.

-/--------

"Do we have to jump in ?" Asked Tikal.

"It's a little snug. And wet."

------

"Why thank you Red. I can say the same about you."

"Oh, you are going to make me blush now ..." Said Red .

"Just how ARE there graves for the five of us," wondered Melody.

"I dunno Tikal," Skye replied. "Unless something happens to Hope down there. Uh... did you bring a clean change of cloaths with you Hope?"

------------

"You are the one talking me out of work after all!"

"I'm talking you out of nothing , since you are here on your own."Said Glen."I'm tagging along so I can enjoy the view."

--------

"That's... reassuring." said Tikal.

"It's just a little dirt. I can wipe it off easy enough. As for how they're here, maybe they monitor us when we're entering and use that to try and get our names."

------

Crowley just laughed.

"Maybe Tikal. It's hard to know what this place is playing at. With luck Hope is right, otherwise..." Skye's voice trailed off.

"There doesn't seem to be anything down there. Want a hand out?" asked Melody, reaching down to Hope.

-------------

"And are you?"

"I cannot possibly say no to that Question Zionna." Said Glen, smiling ."I'm really enjoying the view indeed."

---------

"Let's just leave this place." Said Tikal."The best joke are the small ones.Not the lenghty ones."

---------

Red simply smiled at crowley.

(ooc: Sorry about the lateness. Locke, if you have ideas for spicing things up, by all means go for it)

"Well, it depends what's happening. If there is stuff going on, I'll stick around a lot. If not, I have stuff to work on."

As Hope took Melody's hand the earth beneath her gave way and she fell down, taking Melody with her. A shadowy figure appeared at the end of the graveyard, slowly walking towards the reamining children.

"MELODY!" screamed Anna as she disappeared. Both her and Skye rushed to the edge of the grave, not seeing the approaching figure.

---------------

Melody landed with an 'oof' on what felt like a thick curtain of moss. She picked herself up. "Hope? Are you okay?" she asked, hearing something rustling nearby.

"I'm fine. This place gets better and better... wait, did you hear that?". Above the surface the figure continued its approach, moving slowly, elegantly, as if out for a stroll.

"It... it seems to have closed again!" said Anna.

"I'm gonna find a rope," said Skye. "Once I get it tie it round my waist and I'll see if I can open it," he stood up and looked around, spotting the approaching figure.

----------------

"Your torch still working?" asked Melody, moving next to Hope.