The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Yes , these two ." Said Locke."And where might they be?"

"I'm not saying anything ." Said tikal , Smiling.

--------

"Then become a singer." Said red ." It could work."

----------

"You say that again ?" Said Glen ."Now where are you ? Hiding under a display I see... but which one ?"

Skye shot Tikal a 'what are you talking about?' look then turned to Locke. "Dylan said something about a party. But if we just start walking we should find them," Skye explained, and began walking forward.

"Oh, NoNoNoNoNoNo! I'm not doing that Red. There's no way I'm gonna mimic my Prime Zone counterpart. Besides, I can't sing."

---------------

Ziona giggled silently as she hid. Picking up a wrapped sweet on the floor, the through it over under another display, hoping to lead Glen on the wrong track.

"I, uh, well... maybe I can... I never really tried...." Mina almost stammered.

"Yes, I said find the path and follow it," Dylan said over the radio. "But theyre moving around a lot so you may need to break out into search teams once you get there if they aren't at the party"

"Let's go then." Said Locke."I'm sure these for there can take care of themselve ." mentionning Red and her three friends.

--------

"Crowley , please, you are making her blush." Said Red."You keep on that way and she might melt , hihi."

-------

"Oh , it's a shame that you aren't coming out ..." Said Glen..."I guess I'll have to eat all the sweets and candy I was about to get on my own then...."

"Yeah, sounds good. I'm a little scared about what's happening here," said Skye.

-------------

"Reeeeeeeed!" I'm.... I'm... not blushing! Wait a sec.... they way you're talking... Are you friends with Crowley, Red?"

------------

"Oh no you don't!" screamed Ziona as she bolted from her hiding place, falling for Glen's trick.

"Actually, I would suggest sticking together to avoid everyone missing each other," Dylan said

"We are friends, yes. Though don't worry, it doesn't go beyond that," said Crowley.

"Then let's go."Said Locke."And now. I'm affraid things are going to be more ... hectics in a moment..."

-----------------------

"Huuuuummm..... Maybe ." Said Red , smiling .

------/--------

"Haha , caught yo-" Before glen could finish his sentence , zionna was already on him , making them both fall. With Zionna on top."I guess I fell for you yet again."

"You're probably right Dylan, but so far the dream hasn't stopped us moving or meeting up, and those four can move pretty fast," said Skye, still walking as the world began to shift.

--------------

"You ARE friends?" Mina clasped her hands together under her chin and let out what could have been a 'sqee'!

-------------

"Again? What'cha mean? I've just tripped you once"

"It appear that the place is shifting once again." Said Locke."Any idea of where we might be ?"

--------

"oh boy,looks like we are in for a ride ..." Said Red as she rolled her eyes.

--------

"Maybe, But now that make it twice."Said Glen., still downed by Zionna. Not that he minded.

Ok, maybe if she was a bit older...

"Could you at least make sure they have a radio so I can make sure they know where to go if they start moving?"

"I looks like a sweet shop," siad Skye as he started walking around, then picked up the radio. "Darn, sorry Dylan but it's a bit late to check. Given we are talking about three assassins and a secret agent though, i'd be amazed if they didn't have at least one radio between them."

Melody also began exploring, trying to find the missing two.

------------

"Oh wow wow wow wow wow! This is even better than the dream was!"

------------

"Doesn't matter, you still haven't caught me yet," said Ziona as she sprinted off again. She went at full speed down a couple of aisles and turned to look behind. Distracted, she ran at full speed into Tikal.

Shadow couldn't help but laugh at Mina's worshiping of Crowley and Red, pausing only to to take a swig from his flask.

Dylan sighed off radio and said "Great, I still have to watch over two groups." then he turned on the radio again.

"Doesn't matter, I still see where both groups are so I can direct you on where to go when your ready"

"Hey, who is this small girl ?" Asked Locke?

----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm happy that you got what you wanted ." Said Red.

---------------------------------------------------------

"There, I told you ro be more care-" Glen stopped, when he saw who it was.

"Good to have your eye's around Dylan. But we'll probably need to pick you up before we can leave. Hold on, I think there's some commotion over there."

"Huh, sorry, sorry, sorry," said Ziona to Tikal and Locke rather breathlessly, "but I gotta keep running before... Hey, wait, you two seem kinda familiar. Have we met?"

-----------------

"Are you kidding?" replied Mina, seemingly completely oblivious to Shadow's reaction. "My best friend is friends with Crowley. This. Is. AWESOME!" she squealed.

"Well, I Think I have seen this little fox before ...." Said Locke."Wait! It's zionna!"

---------------------------

Red simply rolled her eyes. "ah, what can I say...."

Shadow walked over to his Moebius counterpart, who was looking perplexed at Mina's reaction.

"Look on the bright side Crowley, she hasn't thrown herself at you yet," he said with a smirk.

"You do know me...? Don't tell me your names, I'm sure I'll remember in a sec... uh... ummm...." Ziona seemed at a loss to remember as Skye walked over.

"Holy &"$%! You weren't kidding Dylan."

------------

Having heard what Shadow said, Mina seemed to be torn between doing just that and holding herself back.

Crowley gave out a sigh and braced himself, fairly certain of Mina's next move.

Red took Mina by the shoulder "Don't."

----------------------------------------

"Meh, she might be too young to remember you all I guess." Said Glen. "Or maybe she just don't want to...."

"Skye......What did Red said about Swearing?" SAid Locke.

"Nah, sorry," said Ziona, "I just can't remember your names at all. I guess you might be friends of Daddy's from work or something?" she suggested.

"Uh, sorry Dad. But given the circumstances..." Skye replied. Melody also returned to the group, and remarkably, was able to stop herself swearing. However, it did result in her biting her tongue, and she let out a little yelp of pain.

--------------

Mina jumped as Red took her by the shoulder. "I... but... Me... I... I wasn't planning anything!" Mina tried to lie, blushing again.

"Let her go Red. Might as well get this over with," said Crowley.

Hope jumped when Melody let out the yelp.

"Are you OK?" she asked.