The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye gave Tikal a quick half-hug after her suggestion. "Thank's Tikal, that would be great."

"Yeah, but that's alright," Melody replied to Hope. "Maybe just program in a pre-set timer so after a certain time it shuts down by itself. Or an alarm clock!"

----------------

"He did manage to bring unity to Moebius, at least for a while. Sure, he went nuts right at the end, but before that, he actually had proper control." Mina ran round a corner, then came to a halt. "Shadow? You're back?"

---------------

Ziona was laughing ecstatically on Glen's back, occasionally calling 'this way' or 'that way'. She'd never appeared as happy and carefree before.

"I hope I'll find you a noce one."Said Tikal.

-------------------

"He had, but I think something broke inside him at a time.... The wrong time." Said Red.

--------------------

Glen was happily following every single one of zionna's Direction , having fun and forgetting everything , even if for a while.

From afar , a lone shadow was watching them, invisible, awaiting .

(Ooc: It's the beggining of the end .... I'm taking the initiative this time :) But habe no fear , this shadow won't take action before a while.)

"I've no doubt you will," Skye replied with a smile.

"Better a dream that shuts down, than one that you might be willing to sacrifice your real life for," Melody replied.

"So despite all his power he wasn't strong on the inside eh?" Mina replied to Red, then turned to Shadow. "That depends on your definition of 'miss'" she replied, wearing the same innocent grin Shadow had seen Melody wearing several times.

--------------

"Oooh! A sweety shop! We're gonna land there and refuel, right!"

"How cute," replied Shadow sarcastically, as Crowley caught up with him, looking surprised when he saw Mina.

"Very true Melody," replied Hope.

"In a world like Moebius, NOT being broken is the exeption unfortunaly ..." Said Red.

"My pleasure ."Said Tikal.

------------

"Then let's refuel alright ." Said Glen as he stopped in front of the entrance , and ducked , allowing Zionna to jump down without risk.

"Uh oh, sounds like we found Mom," Skye muttered to Tikal. "Time to start pretending I'm not real again."

"Then why don't I believe it?" pondered Melody.

Mina's turned back to Red, almost sounding angry. "From the sound of things Red you're letting your time in the Prime Zone soften you. We're made of sterner stuff. We don't break that easily or often."

Mina turned back to face Shadow, then her eyes widened when she saw Crowley. "Well, well, well. The legend steps out of the shadows!" Mina grinned. "So are you really real after all, or just another dream figment?"

--------------

"Ziona jumped off Glen and began wandering round the shop. "Wow, this place miles bigger than it looked. I hope I've enough pocket money!"

Crowley stepped forward triumphantly.

"I am perfectly real, I assure you. I must say this feels rather odd; most people who meet me aren't exactly pleased about it."

"As long as you don't plan on buying the whole shop, you should have enough ."Said Glen.

--------------

"I'm fine thank you."Said Red."But looking at alternates , you get to see things under a whole new light..."

"Don't worry " Mumured back tikal.

"Thanks," Skye quietly replied.

Mina seemed not to quite hear or take in Red's reply, still paying attention to Crowley.

"Are you kidding!" Mina exclaimed. "Well, actually, of course not. For many people seeing you would mean them dying swiftly afterwards. But among assassins, wow, I, uh, I mean, you're a legend!" Mina then processed what Red had said.

"New light? Yeah, these do-gooders get all the breaks."

--------------

"Well, I want this, and this, and this, and....." Ziona's actions and speech began to become slightly repetitive.

"Thank you. Naturally I have no such reputation in the Prime Zone. Though I suppose that helps in some ways with my occupation."

"Looks like Zionna.exe stopped working ." Said Glen."Where is the reset button?"

---------------

"And sometimes , those 'do gooder' are worse than us."

"Oh, it's always fun when that happens and we can rub it in their faces," Mina replied to Red, then turned back to Crowley. "Ah, so that's why you're so hard to find. You spend all you time here! It makes so much sense. That's a brilliant idea!"

Melody and Skye looked at each other. "Is Mom seriously fan-girling over Crowley?" muttered Melody.

--------------------

"Hey, no need to poke me Glen. I might wanna buy the whole shop after all!"

Crowley laughed.

"Well it certainly has nicer leisure spots than Moebius. And occasionally an interesting hit comes up here as well, so it helps to have contacts in the know," he said, as he took a glance at Shadow.

"Fangirling doesn't seem to be strong enough." Said Tikal.

"That's your way of seeing things Mina."Said Red."But the only reason I tend to survive most of my hits is because I don't gloat around. It saved both time and my life ."

-----------

"Yup, definitively broken. She is actually going to buy the whole place after all...." Said Glen."Now where's that button?"

"Oh, not gloating during a hit. But afterwords, preferably in some way that they can't strike back," Mina replied to Red. "Wow, so you work jobs in TWO Zones?," Mina responded to Crowley. "You know, if your working with Shadow, I'm amazed he didn't get you to do his little Zone Cop job. You'd have done it far better than I did!"

"Okay, seeing her like this is actually a little creepy," murmured Skye.

(ooc: Suddenly another reason for Mina wanting Shadow's powers has sprung into my head. 'Look, Crowley, look! I'm the same colour as you and can do what you can do!' :wacko: )

--------------

"Hey, you're not planning to chase me round the shop are you?"

"He was on holiday and I didn't want to ruin it. Plus I'd have to get my superior's approval for it. No doubt they'd have given it but time was of the essence. In retrospect that would've been a lot easier," said Shadow.

(Ooc: That's downright fangirling.... Maybe she wanted to be with crowley rather than miles....Oh god.... Mina, Sonic .... Mina , shadow.... )

"It can't be that bad. I hope..." Said tikal, slightly unnerved.

-------------

"And I tend to avoid it completely ."Said red."A job's a job, and boasting around lead to more problem than they should, especialy in our good ol' moe-bius, where everyone is cute and fuzzy."

-------------

"I'd chase you around the world if I had to."Joked Glen.

"

"Well, she has to grow out of it," replied Melody to Tikal. "She seemed normal enough when she hired Crowley in the future."

"Funny, and had time not been important we might never have met here," Mina said to Crowley, almost blocking Shadow off. "But you need to advertise a little Red, otherwise people don't know how to hire you. And, I think that's the first time I could tell you were being sarcastic."

"I hope the 'growing out of it' happens soon," said Skye. "Like in the next two minutes..."

--------------------

"Bet you can't catch me though!" Ziona challenged Glen, sticking her tongue out and sprinting away.

"It takes times, and maturity Skye...." Said Tikal.

--------

"Am I ? Well , I must be getting sloppy then." Said Red ."And don't worry about me and my lack of works. I do have my contacts."

-----------------

"You dare ? Then just you wait until I get to you, And you'll see who is fast ." Said Glen before running after her.

"Here we are, talking about MOM being immature," said Skye with disbelief.

"I suppose you do Red. You've managed to make a rep for yourself. I'm still building mine," Mina replied to her friend.

------------------

"You can't catch me, you can't catch me," squealed Ziona as she ducked an weaved through the aisles.

"It seems to be something that you are sharing with her."Said tikal, giggling.

---------

"I keep telling you, it's all this boasting that close you doors." Said Red."People , like in every zones

, prefer professionnal . and out of the job, you tend to boast about your 'feat' a lot..."

----------

"Think you are fast , eh ?" Said Glen."You better be careful not to fall again!"

"Are you saying I'm immature Tikal?" asked Skye, eyebrow raised, as Melody also started giggling.

"Hmm, you could be right Red. Maybe I like the thrill of the spotlight a bit too much," Mina pondered.

-----------------

"I won't fall! You just be careful not to crash into anything," she yelled in reply as she ducked underneath a display.

"As well as Dylan, I think it's only Glen and Ziona left to find," said Melody.