The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Hello , skye. You must be the child that is now with my daughter ." Said pachamak-dude."I hope you are making her happy."

----------

"I see ... wait , Have you said Zave ? " Glen Was a bit ... " Ho ... so ... oh snap. Zionna it's you." Glen really understood ."I guess we both got our wishes , right ?"

"I'm doing everything I can to do that sir," Skye replied.

-----------------

"Yeah, I guess..." replied Ziona. "Though my wish must be disappointing for you."

Dylan sat back down in the hammock, thinking about everything and thinking about what to do if he did find something wrong

"Then , in that case, I happily welcome you among us as one of ours." Said pachamak.

--------------

"And Tell me why I should be ?" Said Glen, smiling ."I wanted you to be happy , and Here I am , finding you having fun and actually living the life you dreamed to live.How can this be disappointing ?" Glen patted her head , with his Hand , now made of flesh."And now i've got this,Zionna. How about I sit on that bench and you have the fun you wanted so much all your life , cutie-fox ?"

"I.. er... Wow, thank you Sir. It's an honor." Then, as an aside to Tikal, "Am I meant to bow or salute of something?"

--------------

"Er, Mom...?" Melody asked. "I'm really enjoying the celebrations and all but... I would mind taking a quick break for a run. Would that be okay?"

"Sure thing sweetie," Mina replied. "I'm sure I can cover for you for a while. I'll make sure you don't miss anything fun."

Melody smiled and began running, merely for the sake of enjoying the speed. Idly, she began wondering about the other friends she made recently, and where they were.

Melody began slowing down, the scenery around her had changed, but she hadn't noticed the transition. She looked at the trees around and was amazed to see that instead of fruits, sweets seemed to be hanging from them. She grabbed one a stuck it in her mouth, it certainly tasted like a proper sweet. Spotting a house in the distance, she began heading towards it, taking in the unusual landscape.

(ooc: I Anyone else picturing Hope's dream as Sugar Rush from Wreck-it-Ralph?

--------------

"Heh heh. Yeah, you can't really call me 'cutie-cop' any more! Thank's Glen," said Ziona as she gave Glen a hug, this time with no reservations. She then took his now flesh arm. "This is amazing. I'm... I'm really... what's the word?... ex-stat-ic? Yeah, ecstatic for you!"

"Don't worry, He might be strict, But not at this point." Said Tikal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hehe, oh my." Said Glen , Just as happy."Ha,I just can't, you aren't a cop anymore , that's for sure ! But you are still the same, that's great."

"Heh. Good to know. I'll it in mind."

-----------------

"I'm still the same, but I feel more like me than I have in a long time. C'mon, you want some cake?" Ziona asked as she began pulling Glen towards the picnic tables.

"Indeed" Said Tikal."He might look Harsh, but he kinder than he seems."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Well, since it's asked so nicely... Why not?" Said Glen.

Skye nodded, still smiling, but inside he was wonder what had happened to change all of that. He did his best to push the unhappy ideas to the back of his mind.

-------------------

"Great. Help yourself to anything else you want!" said Ziona as she started cut herself and Glen two oversized pieces of cake.

(oos: Sooo, how do we get Dylan to start interacting with other dreams?)

(Ooc: Maybe he is the one that will interact with us?)

"Ah, I almost forgot." Said Pacha-dude."Here is, as a token of acceptance." Pacha-dude gave Skye an hair band."It is something that every man in our tribes is wearing. It does now makes you one of us. Truly ir is a day to be proud." Said Pacha-dude With a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glen took the piece."My, with one piece like this, I'll be stuffed for a while!" Said Glen. "But thank anyway."

"Again, thank you Sir!" said Skye as he took the headband and put it on. "How do I look?" he asked Tikal.

--------------

"I wonder who would live in a place like this?" Melody pondered to herself while idly enjoying a couple lollipops. She knocked on the door of the house, then saw a buzzer and used that instead. "I remember a story about a witch leaving in a house of sweets, but not one about a normal house in a WORLD of sweets."

-------------

"Really? This is my third piece today!" said Ziona as she added jelly, ice cream and anything else sweet to her bowl.

Maria finished her breakfast and promptly left with Shadow, as Rouge was still asleep. They took a walk along the cliffs nearby. Maria looked down as the sea smashed against the rocks below. There was no one else around, allowing them to take in the beauty of the scenery without distraction. Maria always wanted to see the world, well now she could to her heart's content.

------------------------------------

Hope looked outside and saw something running towards her house. As it got closer she managed to make out what looked like Melody. She then heard a knock on her door and Melody talking into the buzzer. Casually she opened it and stepped outside with a smile.

"Hi Melody. No I'm not a witch. Having fun?" she said whilst extending a bucket of sweets to her.

"You look wonderful Skye." Said Tikal, happy for skye.

-----------------

"You sure have quite the appetite cutie-fox." Said Glen." I'll just enjoy it for now , like every good things."

Skye gave a broad grin. "Thanks Tikal. It's great to feel as if I belong here."

---------------

"How do you know Hope, have you ever tried to use magic? Not that a witch is necessarily bad, you could call me one after all. But I'm rambling." Melody stopped talking for an instant and hugged Hope. "Great to see you again, and yeah, I'm having a great time. You?" she asked, as she took a couple of the offered sweets. "Thanks. Great place you have here."

-----------------

"Of course I'll enjoy it Glen. And what do you mean about 'good times'? This isn't gonna end, well, unless Daddy..."

"What's this Ziona?"

"Eep!"

Her father sighed. "No Ziona, you can't have any more cake or any of the other desserts for that matter."

"Awwwww. Pleeeeasssse Daddy, can I have another bowl? It is a party after all!" Ziona begged

"That's why I said yes to your second bowl, but not the third. If, and only if, your still hungry at the end of the party, then you can have this bowl."

"But the ice cream will have meeeelted by then!" Ziona whined.

"Then you can get some more. Go on, I think your friends are starting a new game."

"Huh! Okay you win Daddy. I'll be back soon Glen," called Ziona as she ran off. Her father sat down and sighed.

"Kids, eh? You seem to know my daughter well."

(Ooc: I'll do it this time. But it will be short due to the fact I don't really know everything. Where's Sonic in the RP mania universe and what has happened to him? Is he in the future? Is he having his own "wonder-world dream"?)

Tikal smiled and said, "You do belong here."

Edited by BlueBlur62391

(Ooc: You'd be so kind to ask before using someone else's role. Then, Sonic is where you want him to be, granted you play him of course. )

(Ooc: I'll do it this time. But it will be short due to the fact I don't really know everything. Where's Sonic in the RP mania universe and what has happened to him? Is he in the future? Is he having his own "wonder-world dream"?)

Tikal smiled and said, "You do belong here."

(ooc: BlueBlur, your ooc asking to join was fine. And it would have be easy enough to find some way to have sonic join. But, you do NOT take control of other peoples characters, which might have hurt your chances I'm afraid to say.)

"But Skye, You do are a part of this tribe now." Said Tikal."You are part of my familly now, and this makes me happy."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"yeah, kids are like that. But then again, we wouldn't want to them to change." Said Glen."Know her? oh well....."

Glen could not possibly tell him the truth, as messed up as it was. He'd have to find a solution, quick. "Well, I... kinda met her one day, while walking around the neighbor . It's a nice place to bring up a child actually." Said Glen."So, We Started to talk on the way back , and eventually we got friendly. I like her, she is a very nice kid."

Hope laughed at Melody's remark.

"Well if it's as simple as reading a spellbook while wearing a hat I think I can pull it off. And yeah I'm liking it here. It's practically heaven."

Skye hugged Tikal. "Me as well Tikal, me as well."

-----------------------

Melody laughed as well. "The hat is optional, but if you ever want to try I'm sure me or Skye could help. And yeah, this place is amazing. Though I really hope you have a good toothbrush!" she joked. "Say Hope, it's my fifteenth birthday and coronation today, do you want to come for the celebrations?"

--------------

"Yeah, that she is. A real handful at times. Has her head in the clouds, always dreaming of visiting new places. Can't say I blame her. No-zone isn't the sort of place tourists would like to visit."

"I'm glad for you." Said Tikal.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I guess so. But it is true that it's also a calm place." Said Glen."I traveled a lot in my life, So I can kinda relate to how she might be feeling everyday." Glen Kept on."But now I have grown old, And I consider that it's time I settled down."

"Hehe I'd like to give it a shot at least. And how could I refuse? Congratulations! Does this mean I have to refer to you as 'Your Majesty' from now on?"

"Yeah, this day just seems to be getting better and better, doesn't it!"

----------------

"Heehee. No, not yet. Its just me being declared the official heir to the throne. Its really just a formality, but it's a great excuse for a party!"

---------------

"Settling down? Do you have a nice place in mind?"

"Indeed Skye, Indeed." Said Tikal, smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Where ? I actually have no idea to be frank. A nice place like here would be nice though..."