The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"No he doesn't." As Spectre appear and take dylan away. "Just what were you thinking ? What If someone did that to you? Would you enjoy it?Don't forget about this thing called 'Privacy' ".

------------------

Honey was now standing in awe , Wztching her two friend.

-------------

"Well , several things zionna. I'm not doing this by fawning or backward bending. I'm doing this not only because I enjoy your company, but also by pleasure .Then , I don't know what happenned, but it was hard enough to scare you away from any kind of love relationship; and third , fortunaly , I do have what it take to help you out . " Glen took another drink ."And in exchange , I'll open myself to you . Something I almost never did in my life."

Says the one who has been spying on them. I didn't take a picture. I just said their privacy was being invaded. Is that unfair for them to know? You could say that makes us even

(ooc: Spectre doesn't like Dylan. Dylan doesn't like Spectre. Bad things are coming)

"You've been...?" Skye blurted out, sounding outraged. Then he paused. "Actually, I shouldn't be surprised. Given the whole Guardian's of the Master Emerald thing. Still...." Despite the reasonableness of his words, he still sounded bitter. He leaned back against the emerald. "And just two minutes ago..."

-----------------

"Good idea," Melody replied to Hope as more and more bugs arrived. "Just what sadistic nut programmed this thing?"

----------------

"It's not quite that. I do want another relationship. But whenever I try I just keep thinking about h...." Ziona shook her head and drained her glass. "If you want to help, feel free. Dunno if it'll do any good."

"I don't know but they don't like the people playing their game. Come on it's just a little further." The floor then caved in underneath them.

"Ok. They REALLY don't like us."

"I thought these things were for fun. Not torture. Darn, normally I'd jump from wall to wall to stop falling. If I try that now I'll end up jumping through the curtain!"

"I wasn't spying on them, Councilor . The difference here is that I'm making that nothing happen to the emerald . And the inhabitant of this island indirectly . Bith of these factor happen to ne in the same place . I'm not the one spying . Now let's leave and let these two soul at peace, will you?"

---------------/-

"You can start by telling what you can. What you can't can.... come after."

Would you prefer they didn't know someone was watching him? That's unfair. But I won't go onto detail. I hope you apologise to them when their ready and stop watching them. I won't be taking a picture, so you should stop watching

*Teleports back to room*

Hope walked forward as a colossal mosquito appeared.

"This must be the first boss. It doesn't look so tough."

"You better leave now, and Dylan better watch out," Skye growled. He then turned back to Tikal. "C'mon. Let's find some other place, away from prying eyes."

----------------------------------

"Famous last words Hope. Nevernevernever underestimate your target."

--------------------

"We... We were best friends, went to the same school, practically grew up together. I didn't realise how I really felt until... until after they went with someone else. But no matter my feelings, I knew they'd never feel the same way about me, and besides, I didn't want to spoil their happiness. We're still friends but... I'm alone."

"It's just a scaled up version of the regular ones. It has more health and does more damage, but doesn't seem to have any new attacks... yet."

(OOC I find it odd that Spectre talks of privacy yet never cared when he invaded Dylan's by raiding his house).

(Ooc: Why is the whole thing reminding me of rayman 1/advance and the mosquito boss ?)

"Unfair... A lot of things are unfair . I just wish for their story not to suffer from others' fights. Especially Ours."

-------///--------

"If you must Skye ." Said Tikal.

----------------

"You are not alone. Not anymore. But if you want to truly move on, You have to say his name... or else, you'll still cling up to something hope that will destroy not only your life , but also those dear to you."

"You must do it. Not to forget , but to be able to turn this page of your life."

"I... don't you want to Tikal? I mean, I know you like it here. So do I. But I don't feel comfortable knowing we're being watched."

-----------------------

"Well in that case then..." Melody leapt towards the giant bug.

---------------------------------------

"His name?" Ziona gave a strangled laugh. "I can't. Not here. Not in this crowd. I know it's silly of me. None of them will even know who I'm talking about. But..."

(ooc: Prob won't be around to post tomorrow until late. Sorry guys)

(ooc: In response to you Shadow, that is what Dylan was thinking when he said "you could say we're even"

And Spectre is now talking to nothingness. Dylan will be laying low for a while in his room. Possibly popping over to the basement of haven a couple of times)

"So-so far Spectre and the other guardians always watched over the emerald , and me , at the same time . He wasn't lying when he said that he wasn't spying on us . It's almost like we were in a park , don't you think ? But if you know a better place, please, take me there. Traveling with you would be something new." said Tikal with another warm smile.

(Ooc: Dylan spend his time teleporting around . everywhere. Think of it as a taste of his own medecine.)

------------------

"Hey you two! Doing good so far ! " Cheered Honey outside the machine.

------------------

"You can't .... "Glen put his mechanical hand on zionna's cheek ."This arm allow me to do many things, to keep on fighting even when all hope is lost , yet.... It's nothing but an instrument of death. It's cold , can you feel it? as for me , I can't . I just can't feel anything with this arm... it's..it's dead. I could not even love ...love you properly if I kept on looking and brooding on my past."

"This arm is a reminder of what I once was . No matter what I do , it'll follow me , just like the ghost of your broken love. But there is one thing you can do : Not letting it controlling your life like it does now."

(ooc: answer when you can then )

Hope get firing at the mosquito, jumping in time to dodge it's ground-pound shockwave attack. Eventually the duo slayed the creature and thus completed the first scenario.

"Ok, that was pretty tough I'll admit. It's only going to get harder from here though."

"You really don't seem bothered by it. I suppose I did over-react. The Guardians were only doing their duty, and Dylan was just trying to give us a warning. I suppose I just got mad with them ruining the moment." He gave a nervous laugh, "I might even had snapped at Dad if he'd been the one to interrupt us."

"A better place? I'll be honest, I haven't seen much of the island, and the Shrine is the most relaxing spot I've found so far. I think we have four options. We stay here and accept we'll be watched. We go exploring the island and see what we can find. I take you to the hotel resort we're staying at, and give you a taste of what the world is like now. Or we could asked Spectre for a suggestion." Skye looked around. "Oh, he's gone. Scratch the fourth option."

(ooc: Skye comment that he might have snapped at Locke is true. The first person to break their little bubble was gonna get a harsh reception. It just happened to be the comedy duo of Dylan and Spectre)

---------------------------

"This would actually be easier if it was real life," Melody commented. "I can't go all out in here, and it lacks that adrenaline rush of know your life is in danger to keep you sharp."

----------------------------

"Tell me Glen. You must know with that arm, people stare at you, will treat you different. How can you cope with that?"

(ooc: and I'm back. Gonna get some supper now so'll I'll disappear for a short while again!)

(ooc: *Breathes a sigh of relief*

Why am I always in the comedy duo?)

"Hehe I wouldn't know. Real life combat isn't my thing. I just build stuff to do with it instead." Hope then laughed at the thought of her in a warzone, tripping over her own rifle.

"Don't do yourself down. You're doing well here. I know you might not want to, but if you HAD to, I think you'd surprise yourself."

The game loaded the next scenario.

"What the hell? Are we inside a computer of something? That makes NO sense. Nor does it follow on from the last setting. What is this thing, a bunch of random themes stuck together?"

(ooc:Yes, Melody thinks she is actually complimenting Hope! As for the comedy duo thing, I think just bad timing.)

"Well at the least I can safely say if giant mosquitos attack, I'll be ready." Hope took a look at the next scenario.

"I think it's just several seperate scenarios designed to test your skills. As for what's in this one, I have no idea."

"Just make sure you always carry a fly swatter of can of bug spray with you," joked Melody. "Ok, lets see what this level has in store for us." Melody took a step forward, then jumped back as sections of the floor fell away. She looked at the platforms that were left. "I guess this is one of the more movement based challenges then."

"It looks like it." Hope hopped from section to section, before coming to a large gap. With a runing jump she just managed to land on the other side.

(Ooc: Spectre and Dylan must be as comedic as a Squeletton trying a stand up comedy routine.)

"Well Skye, I haven't Left the Emerald in a long time. So I'll just follow you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

(ooc: Zionna hasn't slapped Glen yet? Now that's what I called an achievement for Glen.)

"There are places where having such a thing is normal. There are others where people learn to live with it. Then there are the places where people just can't accept it. That's terrible , but after a while, you get used to the eyes. And that's the most terrible thing that could happen to someone: you just accepted the fact of being a monster because of these diferences...."

Glen's voice was shaking.

"I have seen what regret and pain does to people and make them do.It musn't happen to you."

"As for me, when I just can't take it anymore.... I look at my good arm, the one I can feel things with. And I use it." Glen took back his mechanichal arm and used his right hand on Zionna's cheek this time.

"I can feel something now. do you?"

"I've wanted to explore more of the island since I made my home here. So lets see what we can find." He offer Tikal his hand. "By land or by air?"

----------------------------------------------

So far, Melody was finding this level easy. "Just like training. Except for the deadly traps." Almost in response, a set of spikes burst from the floor of the platform Melody was about to land on. She managed to land just at the edge of them, rather than impaling herself. "Ah, there they are. Are you doing alight Hope?"

--------------------------------------

"The comfort of having a good friend." Ziona replied. "But I think I'd rather have pain and regret over people staring at me like a monster. I'm sorry, Glen, here you are opening yourself up... I... think your extremely brave for what you've done."

"Accepting yourself as you are ... is always the first step to get accepted by others." Said Glen "I still remember how many Mirror I broke. Every single shard... I could see a part of myself in every single one of these shard falling from all these mirrors. As if it was going away.Then, the blood on my right hand..When everything was down, when I couldn't breath, My only comfort was to know that I could still feel with this arm.With this hand. Like right now.I would put my hand out the window, let the cold wind of the night take me away, just as easily as I can move my hand on your crimson fur right now.I might not be able to Heal you from your own shards, But I can at least take them out for you. So you can finally close these wounds once and for all." As glen got closer.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You are the driver tonight, I'll let you choose." Joked Tikal.