The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It's been going good thanks. I beat both of the ones I went on and got the highscore. I might try my luck at that later," she said, pointing to a large box shaped structure with a curtain on each side. "It's meant to be one of the hardest games ever made because of all the coordination and movement involved. I've never heard of anyone getting through all the scenarios without putting the machine on free play."

"Heh heh. Okay." And Skye began to read.

------------------

"That's great Hope. Well done," Melody responded to Hope's victories. She then looked at the curtained box. "What kind of game is it?" she asked intrigued.

-----------------

"Oh you are definitely NOT carrying me across the whole town. First stop is wherever we can find an ice pack. And if they do drinks as well, so much the better."

(Ooc: And that rule Tikal and skye out. Unless we eirher get someone near them or you decide to actually write the story he might be telling to tikal)

-----------------

Honey couldn't help but be happy for these two. They were having so much fun.

----------------

"I'm not going to obviously. But I'm sure you would not mind a tad . "Said Glen while he was putting everything back in their bag so they could leave.

"Well, so much for our fun in the beach. But I'll try to save what can be of this day!" Kept on glen with newfound courage." How about this bar over there? maybe they have enough ice for you."

"An augmented reality action game. You pick what you want to use then you go through various scenarios. Things like dodging, climbing, running etc. you have to physically do. The reason so few finish is because they get exhausted."

(ooc: Oh unless Locke starts to worry about where the heck Skye is and tries to call him. Doubt I'll actually write out the story skye is reading, unless there's a massive clamour to do so or something. And even then I'll probably just write out passages from a Poirot book but change the names/species.)

--------------------

"Oh really?" Melody took a good look at the booth. "This sounds like a fun challenge."

--------------

"It's the closest, so lets give it a shot. They're probably used to have to deal with problems from the beach."

(ooc: Someone really doesn't want Dylan around with a camera it seems. I guess I'll have to spy on someone else. Hmm...)

*Appears behind Spectre*

Hi Spectre! What are you doing?

"I just realised something ." Said Locke as Prime glen went to the kitchen. "Everyone are gone.the only one left are the three old people that we are: Me , crowley, and you Red." Locke went on."And it's kinda strange to go to such calm when you suddenly become used to so much noise..."

(Ooc:Which poirot ?)

--------------------

"I guess I'll to sit this one out, as there are only two room. But that doesn't I can't help Melody a bit ."

--------------------

"Probably . Now , Hang on tight cuty , The Glen xpress is now moving !!!" And they got to the bar.

Luck was on their side as the bartender had what they needed. But that didn't stop him to make pay Glen for the two drink he got .

"There , drink a bit , zionna, I'll put the ice when we'll be in a better place , quieter."

---_--

Spectre Saw dylan."Well , I'm looking at the two lover over there." Said Spectre ."And no , no pictures, moving or not . AT ALL ."

"You up for it? Cool!" Hope walked over to the box and stepped inside. There were 2 squares, one for each player to stand in.

(ooc: Locke, could you answer my posts please. Having only one character, I'm reliant upon whoever I'm taliking to, to reply

Edit: Never mind)

Lovers?

*Looks at monitors more closely*

Is that Skye and that spirit girl... Tikal?

"Just give me a moment Hope," said Melody as she began doing a few stretching warm-ups, though part of that had already been accomplished by the dancing earlier. "Okay, now I'm ready." And Melody stepped onto the other square.

---------------------

"Cheers Glen," said Ziona as she knocked her glass against his. "If you had told me this morning I'd have ended up in your arms I'd probably have slapped you!"

(ooc: The agatha christie detective one)

(ooc: I was asking you : which book of hercule poirot....)

"Yes Dylan. I am reffering to them."

-----------------------

"I wonder how this will turn out...." Wondered Honey.

----------------------

"Bets are you would probably slapped me no matter what I would Have said . But I'm not complaining." As glen took a sip."Now I get to carry back a nice girl to a fine hotel . I wonder how the whole thing will turn out... appart from the ice of course."

I've got to get a picture. Their too cute together. Please can I get just 1 picture?

Hope fed some money into the machine and picked up a mockup of a pistol. Anything heavier and she'd wear herself out swinging it around.

"You're going to do it with just your fists? The bonus for that alone will get us a highscore."

"I can't see a mock knife, the sword's too cumbersome and slightly unbalanced, and I dunno how to use a gun, so fists it is!" grinned Melody.

-------------------------

Ziona gave a sigh. "Not the way your hoping Glen. I... Look, right now, it ain't gonna happen. One day the the future, maybe." Ziona sounded slightly wistful with the last sentence. "But right now, no," she concluded.

Hope hit the start button and the first scenario started. It was a foggy night in the forest. "I wonder what we're going to have to deal with here?" asked Hope as her eyes darted around the screen looking for any signs.

"It's their moment Dylan. Are you willing to ruin it ?"

----------------

Honey standed aside , watching the two readying themselve .

----------------

Glen looked in her eyes again. They were blue. almost as blue as the sky. Yet he could feel it,as if the wistful tone wasn't saying it enough: the need was there, the feel too; but not the spirit. Something was amiss . She wanted to be there, but she was also running away at the same time.

"What are you hiding to me Zionna ? I don't think it's a love declaration...."

All I want is a picture. Anyway, your spying on him with your cameras. Now I can take a picture or do my other plan. Which shall it be?

(ooc: That was... A good argument)

Melody looked intently at the fog. Then ducked backwards as something shot out of the fog at her and flew overhead.

"Whoa, what was that?"

---------------------

Ziona gave a grim laugh. "Actually, you're not that far off." She started unhappily at her glass,. "Oh, what the hell. I AM in love. With someone I know I can never have. I know its stupid to keep feeling this way, but no matter how hard I try I can't move on. That's why I act the way I do. I want the attention to feel special."

"How about going back to that hotel of you and wait for their return? that is rather good plan."

--------------------

(ooc: Honey is now on standby until either Skye and shadow are done or someone interact with her.)

---------------------

"You want to move on , huh? Well, when you want to make a demon go,do you know what to do? You start by saying their name. it's their one weakness.But what do you mean by 'special attention' ? "

Ziona deliberately ignored the part about admitting the name. “Special attention? I’d thought that was obvious. Just like you’re doing now. Guy’s fawning over me, treating me to things, bending over backwards for me. It make me feel like it’s not my fault things could never have worked out.”

"Looked like a giant mosquito or something." At that moment said mosquito tried to jab Hope with it's proboscis, she just managed to twist her body out of the way and shoot at it, scaring it off. In the distance the drone of more wings could be heard.

"This doesn't sound good."

Huh. I'm not going to do that. You'll see me in a second. Keep watching your monitors

*Teleports in front of Skye and Tikal*

You two make quite the cute couple

(ooc: Plenty of warning)

Skye gave a start when Dylan suddenly appeared in front of them. He shot him a glare of irritation, as the reality of the outside world came crashing into the couples little happy bubble.

"Did you want something Dylan," asked Skye, more coldly than was reasonable,

-----------------------------

Melody gave a mild 'huh' when she saw the swarm approaching. "Why didn't this game come with a riot shield?" she asked rhetorically. "I just hope it's fast enough to keep up with my movements!" she declared as the swarm closed in and Melody started to attack.

(ooc: you could have Honey passing commentary on the action?)

I did want a picture, but that's not why I'm here. One of the guardians, Spectre has been watching you. I dont know for how long

Hope wildly fired at the swarm, pausing only to reload.

"I think we should go through that pipe. These guys don't seem to end."