The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Famous last words Shadow!"

Oh dear. It sounds like you will need all the money you can get

"Rouge bought a huge diamond for our coffee tsble. If that didn't give me a heart attack, I think I can handle paying for dinner. Unless you all have bottomless stomachs."

"A huge.... Was that as decoration, or as a replacement for the coffee table? I'd love to come and see it."

"Decoration. Though it is a flat top so you could put a drink on it. Just remember to use a coaster or she'll flip. And you can come and see it whenever you want. It'd be nice to have someone round."

I sometimes have a bottomless stomach but I'll limit the amount I have

Sounds like quite the sparkly place you have

"Thank you Rouge. And don't worry, unlike my Prime counterpart I won't try and rob you. And Dylan, I think no longer being a were-hog your appetite won't be as bottomless!"

Dr.Finitevus climbs in the Chaos Siphon Suit Mark II.

Dimitri looks up to Finitevus.

"Good luck."

"In my life there's no such thing as luck." replies Finitevus

The suited Finitevus blasts through the roof.

I said sometimes. Not always. And perhaps it isn't all gone, but let's hope that's not the case

"No doubt you'll find out soon."

"Wine ? Wonderful ." Said Glen after coming back to sense . One suppose he was so ashamed he didn't spone for a while.

--------------//------

"You have nothing to worry about in this case children , since it's not a tad Forced ." Said Locke.

Red then talked . "As for me... Things are way more personnal." She took the time to weight her words."Due to my like of work... No, to put it simply, You cannot work as an assassin and hope to settle down. Not the usual way. Eventually , you either get caught or die yourself ... " she took her breath."And to add to that fact, As I explained you, I cannot have children .Not anymore. But when Locke gave me this chance to leave this world , I knew there would have some change in my life . I simply did not expected to have two children suddenly falling under my care . Not even children I was tasked to protect long ago ...That was simply even more than I ever hoped I could ask."

(Ooc: Plot twist!!!!! )

Finitevus reaches Mobius orbit.

"The servers are the seven chaos,power is enriched by the heart,the controller is the one who unifies the chaos!"

The accelerating chaos energy vanished.

"I u-understand. I'm j-just sorry this d-didn't happen s-soone.... Wait... you were p-protecting us?"

----------------------------

"Sounds like we're in agreement." Ziona called over a passing waiter and order the bottle, which arrived shortly after.

Red sighed."You were ought to know the truth one day...." She took some time..."You might not know it, But I wasn't tasked to kill you.... your mother Asked me, as a favor, to protect you, and eventually teach you, the way of fighting, when she would deem it right....And that fateful night,I...I wasn't fast enough...I could not know..."Tears were starting to flow. "This is why I didn't waant to tell you....I though I failed you that night....Why do you think I never tried to attack you back in Skye's head?"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Well" As glen took the first drink."To .....well,whatever you feel like peoples!"

"But I-I r-remember..." Skye began. Melody slapped him on the back of the head.

"You don't remember properly because you were upset at the time. I don't remember properly because I came out of your memories." Melody gave Red a hug, and Skye joined in.

"N-No Mom. You d-didn't fail. W-we're all h-here."

"Skye... If Mother wanted us protected then..."

"T-then... then s-she did c-care about us."

"And we ran away from her."

---------------------

"To peace between all the Zones I guess."

Red had difficulties to speak ..."It's not that... She...She did not care about you as a child ; but as a tool ... this is why I wasn't very keen on teaching you things.... a mother is supposed to love her child , But I have no idea of how she saw you skye ... I jusy know I'll do my best for you. You two deserve it ."

------------------

"That sound a bit cheesy, But that's cute in a way." Said Glen.

"Sounds good to me." proclaimed Rouge as she took a sip of her wine. "Let's hope it lasts." added Shadow.

"Oh, I just thought... for a moment..." Melody shook her head, trying to clear up the mess of emotions.

"If Mother d-did care about m-me it was l-lost w-when she threw me o-out." Skye gave Red the tightest hug he could. "You're our Mom, now and forever. I'm so, so, so s-sorry I m-misjudged you."

--------------

"Careful Glen, you're slipping up again. Hopefully the food will be here soon to sober you up a bit."

That's why I don't drink. If I did, I might not be here with you today

"Not even a little today to celebrate your victory? Not that I want to pressure you or anything."

Nah, I try to avoid it at any time

"Fair enough. You're our designated driver then."

I guess so and that's fine by me