The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Oh , you stupid fu...." Glen sighed." I was there some time later ...."

Don't call me stupid! If I was stupid, do you think I would have lasted as long as I did in our zone?! Do you think I'd be here now?! I don't think so! I want to do the right thing, but I don't know how? What part do I play? Am I really needed here? I have a lot of questions and few answers, as you can see. I was thinking through these questions so I didn't hear you come up to me

*Storms off to room and locks the door*

Rouge kicked Glen in the groin and ran off, diving out the window and flying off. Clearly there was no point her being there anymore

"All of ya, You bunch of immature bastard! All of ya !!!! " Glen shouted ." IT's ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOURSELF ! WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS! what about me ? Do you all think it's joy for me? Do you all realise That I have nothig left ? I don't have any family , I don't have any friends ! I'm dead now! " Glen was done ...." I can't just have someone giving me a home. I'm not like this kid and his sister .At least they have each other...."

(ooc: This is getting very emotional)

(Ooc: put yourself in Glen shoes...)

"Every single people in this hellhole has someone to hold them when they fall. All of them had choices. I never had to this chance . So you fu... Oh screw this . YOU F*ckING KID! STOP ACTING LIKE A PRINCE ! You have no kingdom. Just your sister . And Locke. Had he not be there , Do you know where you'd be ? No, And I don't want to think about it. He gave you love, He gave you a place to sleep, food on the table . And he never asked anything but your own affection . And here you are, crying over the wronf people . You should be ashamed of yourself . " glen took a deep breath. " But ju-just don't run away .... Whatever happen, whatever you'd di, he would still love you, he would still care about you two. That's because he is a father . Your father now."

(ooc: Whoa! I'm not sure how to respond to that)

(ooc: What ? Skye might love putting his character in awful situation, But I love making completely broken characters. They often have way more morality that your usual hero. And their smiles are the brightest.

(ooc: I would come out and tell him to take back most of what he just said, but I think I'll see how Skye will reply to him first)

Rouge was sitting on the beach. "Great. There's no way we're getting out of this one. Might as well call HQ and get a pickup. I doubt Shadow or I are coming back here again."

Glen was angry at skye . But also sad for him. He was there , with peoples that loved him, Yet there were no way to know if it wasn't another lie in his broken life . He wished to know how to fix things , to magically fid a way out for this kid ..... He wished ... But wish aren't fixing things.... they just make thing even sadder ....

"Look kid . I'm sorry for being mad at you. But I think everyone here is tired . Every songle people in this room got hurt , for why ? Because they all meant well. Shadow wanted to stop a madman, But almost broke a timeline. Dylan tried to help , but he got angry. And i tried to open your eyes ..... Look where it lead us ..." Glen looked down. "I'm supposed to be a psychologist , and all I do is messing up right now..."

"There is a reason I don't want you to run away kid... I might tell it to you. But only you."

(ooc: Perhaps we should wait for Skye before you carry on. You haven't given him a chance to give his reply to anything)

(Ooc : Yes, I'm stopping here in fact . You see, right now, Glen was mad at the poor kid. He was angry and probably wanted to .... I'm not sure what, But he would not let Skye speak until he was done . Now He can get in if he want .)

(ooc: Something that's important to remember about Skye: He's from Moebius, a world where everyone lies, cheats and back-stabs one another. That is why he's taking this so badly. He doesn't actually trust anyone, and can't tell if people genuinely love him or not. He's trying to trust everyone, but after what Shadow did, it's brought all that paranoia flooding back. Oh, yeah, and Skye is a selfish little brat too.)

Skye reeled at Glen's rant, grabbing one of his tails and squeezing it hard. Everything he said just made him feel worse. Turning, he sprinted into his room and slammed the door behind him, before falling to the floor and crying uncontrollably. Melody tried to catch her brother but failed, so instead sat down outside his door, waiting for his sobs to quieten down.

(ooc: Yeah, that's basically the reaction I thought. Except he went to his room rather than out the door. Now I don't think Glen is going to be at the top of Skye's list either

Cheerful bunch, aren't we)

*Opens door*

Well done, Glen. You've successfully made him more upset. Couldn't get enough swearing and making him feel small could you? I guess joining the DEL doesn't help much with how to talk to people

*Slams door and locks it again*

The door being Closed , Glen tried to think about something .... Locke wouldn't be of any help right now . He was under shock . What on mobius would shock a man like this? What had he done that got him so down ? Nevermind for now. The real problem right now was Helping Skye.

And obviously , rather than breaking the door, He dis the only thing a drunk could think of : Goin in by the balcony of the kid's bedroom.

He got into room to skye's , opened the window, and hoped for aurora that he was still good .

Eventually , He miraculously got into Skye's Balcony , and opened the door.

He spoke softly : "Hey kid , I.... I know you would habe prefered Locke right now, But he is not available for now... I think... He needs you kid. He needs you more than you thinks.... I'm sorry about what I have said to you. Ad I wish I could make up for what I have done...." An idea popped up. " Here is what I'm going to do then" He pulled out a necklace ." I know this is not much , But ... it's my mother necklace . She gave it to me,before ... she passed away." He opened it , showing a picture of her mother, younger . She was beautiful in her violet Robe."I want you to keep it for me. That will be my way of showing you my trust , as it's all I have left of her ." Glen handed it to Skye.

Skye had been unaware of Glen's entrance until he'd started speaking. He gave a start, but was too drained to do anything but listen until Glen handed him the necklace.

"N-no. I-I can't take that. Y-you can't t-trust me. Everything y-you said was right. I'm j-just a s-selfish brat. I didn't think about d-dad, or you, or a-anyone. J-just myself. I-I don't d-deserve what's h-happened to m-me."

(ooc: Unexpected turn of events. Hopefully for the good though)

"Did you listenned to the other part ?" Asked Glen . "The part where I tried to open your eyes ?The part where I told you that the past is behind you ?" ..." It's over. You va e a family here , A new story . A future. And a bright one at that! This is why I'll give you my necklace . It will remind you that even in the worse situation, There are peoples around, that gave you their trust ." Glen smiled ."Now now, Stop these tears and take it ."

"I-I don't deserve a-any of it. T-this second c-chance, a h-happy furture, d-dad, your t-trust. B-but I-I can t-try. T-try and become s-someone deserving o-of it."

Skye went to take the necklace, when suddenly bedroom door was kicked open and Melody stood framed in the doorway.

"What the HELL are you doing in here? You better.... you... uh.... you're patching things up.... erm... carry on..." Melody sheepishly turned to leave.

Shadow arrived in the lab and turned to Hope. "Can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure Shadow, I'm free." "Thanks. I just feel like a ... a screw up. I went to take out Nega and tried to be so careful about messing with Mina's history. But I screwed it up. Thanks to me Mina got my powers and colours, and Skye and Melody's history was rewritten. How could they ever trust me again if I did that? How could they ever forgive me?". Shadow sobbed into Hope's shoulder. "Shadow. You said it yourself you tried to minimise the risks. You potentially saved thousands of lives by taking out Nega. You didn't try to mess up their past, it only happened because of Miles. If he hadn't have intervened they would have never changed. Look, try to talk to Skye. Explain it from your perspective. Ask for his forgiveness. It might take some time, but I'm sure he will."

Melody tried to close the door, but it didn't quite shut properly. Wincing slightly, she sat down again outside the door. Then a though occurred to her, and she stood out.

"Crowley, Mom?" she called out, "Your from our future. What colours do you remember?"

"I distinctly remember your former colours, though that most likely has something to do with my anarchy abilities."

"Huh. That makes sense. Never thought of that."

(ooc: I think that may answer the question of 'do Skye and Melody have chaos powers'. Also, does this work as a theme song for Moebius Mina?

(ooc: I guess so. By the way, I can't see whatever you posted. There's just a big empty space

Edit: Okay, I can see it now. Yeah, I think it definitely works well)