14 posts in this topic

alright, i know this is going to get some people mad at me but because the sonic SCANF community didn't mind my which ships did you want to see list, i'll give you a top 5 ships that i ship from the sonic universe. and because i'm bad at intros let's just get into it.

number 4 : sonic x amy (in the boom universe)

sorry amy in the games and comic but boom amy seems a bit more mature and non stalker-ish or obsessed with sonic, i mean sure it's there but she keeps it a secret while game and other forms of amy mind as well hold a sign bigger then a billboard saying "I LOVE SONIC!" or "SONIC SENPAI NOTICE ME!" also boom sonic seems to have the same feelings as well.

number 3: shadow x amy

shadow is 50 years old my foot sonic fan base. Shadow doesn't look 50 and let's be honest, the age's in sonic's universe are complicated as all heck. if it wasn't for the characters just outright saying there name or it begin in there bio i wouldn't know what there age would be. And no i don't ship these two because of amy accidentally hugging shadow, i ship it because well, who's to say amy or shadow won't have more encounters in the future. also flynn if you make amy x tails cannon i swear to god I'll-techinical difficulties

sonic  x blaze number 2 

i don't mind sonic x sally that much, but something about sonic x blaze just shouts "that would work" for me. Maybe it's some of the shipping hints in the games, or maybe it's because looking back i kind of see blaze and silver as more of a brother and sister relationship, but i wouldn't mind one bit if these two got together. Sorry sally but that dude who headcannoned that you're not into anyone post genesis wave is onto something...not to mention you probably were brain washed by sega...

sega: holding up men in black memory forgetting device  you never loved sonic the hedgehog f

number 1: tails x fiona and tails x nicole

i'm sorry guys but i can't decide. number 1 has to be a tie.

tails x fiona because i feel bad for fiona fox. her betrail and slapping tails is because she was a train wreak, with a bad past and childhood begin left behind by the freedom fighters. If tails can just understand this, i have a feeling the two are gonna get together, or would have. besides, i see tails as a forgiving guy, and he didn't know about her past.

nicole and tails because while nicole is an AI, who's to say she can't or won't become real someday? other then that the two are tech sabby and i know i'm not the only one in this fandom who wants to see tails cheer up or talk to nicole when she's feeling left out because she's an AI and not a real begin like all the others. If sega still doesn't want ships to happen i hope flynn can at least do that, and give the fans at least a close enough moment to a ship with the two, that and there isn't much evidence of the two begin anything more then friends, and standing next to each other doesn't count unless there blushing or something...on a final note now with fiona MIA, i definatly want this ship to become cannon in the comics. 

sega: I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is team random21 signing out. tell me which ships you ship and why and what you thought of this list, and if i should do more.

Edited by teamrandom21

Ooooooooooooooooooh... a shipping list... but only 4? D: Aww... Ima post 5 anyway because I want to

5. EggmanXBlaze

Reason:

4: SonicXHimself

Reason: Now don't lie... you can see this! You see how Sonic acts about himself. It is perfectly possible he's a narcissist! I'd prefer to ship Sonic with himself than most other people. Much more fun on my part and less complicated for the future :P

3: SilverXBlaze

Reason: Well... I had to put a normal one in somewhere. So yeah... They're the only two that really seemed to have the powers they have (until Gold came along but I don't ship her yet because I need to see more of her first) So yeah... SilverXBlaze because I likes it

2: SonicXRobotnik

Reason: Nothing like a good old good guy-bad guy ship. Plus... they got married! It's canon they did in AoSTH. Don't believe me? Go watch it. I believe it was episode 13. There was no divorce scene on screen so... they could still be married for all we know. Besides... if you watch Sonic X, Eggman is a little too nice to Sonic and his friends (but mostly Sonic) for wanting to destroy him so... you never know (don't tell me it's silly to ship these two because I don't care what other people think about it)

1: LockeXSticks

Reason: I was kind of the one who started it all... or at least suggested it in the first place right here on SCANF. It started when our own Locke was posting pictures of Sticks a lot in the Last Post Wins thread. I ended up jokingly saying "LockeXSticks". The result is shown here, drawn by our Christmas Angel (yes, you Eliza!)

n4jjav.jpg

And it is beautiful. So yeah. I ship it now

(PS: Once again, you can tell me these ships are silly, but they are my top 5. I know they won't appear but I ship them anyway because I like them. So shush :P )

Edited by Dylan
Fixing spoiler and adding quote
1 person likes this

Ooooooooooooooooooh... a shipping list... but only 4? D: Aww... Ima post 5 anyway because I want to

5. EggmanXBlaze

Reason:

Hidden Content

Reason: Now don't lie... you can see this! You see how Sonic acts about himself. It is perfectly possible he's a narcissist! I'd prefer to ship Sonic with himself than most other people. Much more fun on my part and less complicated for the future :P

Reason: Well... I had to put a normal one in somewhere. So yeah... They're the only two that really seemed to have the powers they have (until Gold came along but I don't ship her yet because I need to see more of her first) So yeah... SilverXBlaze because I likes it

Reason: Nothing like a good old good guy-bad guy ship. Plus... they got married! It's canon they did in AoSTH. Don't believe me? Go watch it. I believe it was episode 13. There was no divorce scene on screen so... they could still be married for all we know. Besides... if you watch Sonic X, Eggman is a little too nice to Sonic and his friends (but mostly Sonic) for wanting to destroy him so... you never know (don't tell me it's silly to ship these two because I don't care what other people think about it)

Reason: I was kind of the one who started it all... or at least suggested it in the first place right here on SCANF. It started when our own Locke was posting pictures of Sticks a lot in the Last Post Wins thread. I ended up jokingly saying "LockeXSticks". The result is shown here, drawn by our Christmas Angel (yes, you Eliza!)

Hidden Content

(PS: Once again, you can tell me these ships are silly, but they are my top 5. I know they won't appear but I ship them anyway because I like them. So shush :P )

Oh my god you've seen the nightmare video!! I ship it now! (Well not really but it's hilarious as heck) my top 5 (cause really I can't tell just 4 it is a unwritten rule that one must ALWAYS post top 5)... hmmm:

Sonic X Amy

I've always been a sucker for this ship (possibly because I loved the last scene in episodes 52 of Sonic X (in Japanese version... so beautiful one of my favorite scenes in the show I cried. and I never cried much before I watched this show) and well I just think they look great together whether Amy is being total fangirl over Sonic or not. (also for those who hate that about her it can change during years please people...)

Shadow X Rouge

I don't know why but I think they're just adorable together (and Rouge HAS been teasing Shadow in the comics even AND they're in the same team so.. Yeah I can see it happen sooner or later.

Nicole X Espio

There were hints about that at the end of Sonic The Hedgehog 221 and 222 comics and I just though "Aw heck why not Espio deserves someone" and Nicole seemed perfect~! (nothing against Tails X Nicole either I just thought Espio finally found the one so..)

The Bride of the Conquering Storm X Lightning Lynx

(Didn't expect THAT now did you?) I just thought from the moment I saw these two that they would be perfect for each other (they're evil, they want to conquer stuff yadda yadda yadda..) and while the comics DID make clear that The Bride really didn't like the fact Lightning failed and exiled him yet again... It ain't going to sunk this ship from me!

Neo Metal Sonic X Breezie

I saw hint in the comics and can't get the scene out from my head. It is DONE! The perfect ship! Besides let's be honest... We've seen evil robots get feelings and stuff before *cough* *cough* Shard! *cough* So why not this one too? Besides can you guys really say they didn't look adorable? Really now? :3

Edited by Shinomi-chan

My Turn! Ahem! As usual no particular order for mine! And I can't just do 4! The rule of 5!

1. BlazeXOmega

Blaze has sense of duty over her kingdom and Omega has daddy issues but they love to burn things!

2. ShardXNicole

Even Super AIs need loving comfort now and then. And Shard did hint his feelings about Nicole at the end of SU 50.

3. CharmyXCream

Their two of the most adorable characters in the franchise! Mix up Cream's politeness with Charmy's hyperactivity and you got yourselves a cute match. Plus they like flowers.

4. KnucklesXRelic

There's obviously something going on there, maybe not much but something! Rouge and Vector have pointed it out with either Knuckles or Relic getting mad. No use denying!

5. BeanXShiny Things

Sure the duck loves explodeys but he also loves Shiny Stuff! He could fall in love with super clean fork and adore it forever!

Mhm...

1. Shadow x Tails - Hold on, lower your pitchforks. This is more of a fun bromance, because of their opposing characteristics. Tails, the innocent fox, and Shadow, the (sometimes) aggresive hedgehog. I'm not into yaoi at all, but this would just be adorable

2. Tails x Cream - But this would be even more adorable. Wanted to ship this one for years. Like, literal years. They're fit for each other, even though foxes hunt rabbits.

3. Sonic x Mina - Never liked SonAmy and SonSally. Instead, Mina. Mina is awesome. If there is any girl Sonic should ship with, there's a good candidate.

4. Scourge x Fiona - The bad and the bad. Villainous relationships were always something more special than regular relationships, because of their alignment and goals.

1 person likes this

5. EggmanXBlaze

Reason:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

it was 5 but then i found out wave and jet were related...how did i not know this...HOW

it was 5 but then i found out wave and jet were related...how did i not know this...HOW

They are?  Huh!  First I've heard about that!

------------

Okay, seriously, I dunno what happened with the quotes there!!!

Edited by Skye Prower

I don't even want to use quotes anymore. Theyre stupid and I really wish people would stop multiquoting. Its so crowded and annoying

*looks up*

Theyre not related. Theyre just a team. SEGA have big issues with families in Sonic at the moment anyway so I doubt theyd allow it at all

I just assumed they were good friends even though Jet sounds like a very bad Gilbert Gottfried.

Edited by Seviper

I just assumed they were good friends even though Jet sounds like a very bad Gilbert Gottfried.

They are?  Huh!  First I've heard about that!

------------

Okay, seriously, I dunno what happened with the quotes there!!!

sorry to drop the bomb shell, someone on g plus told me and it kind of makes scene. there are birds and babiolians so doesn't make them related?

yeah, someone on g plus told me that. it kind of makes scene because they said there all babolonians so doesn't that make them related?

Its about as close as saying we are all related because we're humans or Sonic and Amy are related because they are hedgehogs. They are all related to the aliens... I mean Babalonians yes but that is distant ancestry. Its not like they had the same parent or grandparent

So again, you're right they are related in that sense but it goes back too far for it to be closely related. 

Oh right I also ship Jet X Wave! Thanks for reminding me guys!

Its about as close as saying we are all related because we're humans or Sonic and Amy are related because they are hedgehogs. They are all related to the aliens... I mean Babalonians yes but that is distant ancestry. Its not like they had the same parent or grandparent

So again, you're right they are related in that sense but it goes back too far for it to be closely related. 

oh i see. i kind of don't but do see the jet x wave thing. only thing holding it back is the two act like brother and sister (in sonic riders)

I know this is quite a bump but I felt I should make a list here. While I have made it clear I dislike shipping characters there are dtill a few couples I approve of. This is my list from least to best.

Number 5: Elias and Megan Acorn

While this not a proper ship it counts as one in my eyes. The inclusion of Megan was after they already got together but by adding her to the mix we began to see Elias grow as a man and a father. All the best kings are fathers in my book.

Number 4: Knuckles and Julie-su

This romance holds a strong significance for many events as it symbolises Knuckles starting to be with his own kind again. Normally in a couple one is the strong one and the other is the push over but in this ship both are strong and do nothing but better each other. That makes this a good ship in my book.

Number 3: Bunnie and Antoine D'Coolette

This ship began as Bunnie started to show Antoine his strength and in time both of them grew into better heroes. They supported each other when they were at their lowest. And both would never turn away from their joint cause.

Number 2: Geoffrey and Hershey St John

While this ship began as a teacher student relationship, it eventually grew into a romance and later a marriage. Hershey changed from a weak civilian to a trained hero. And Geoffrey found meaning outside of work. Given their story it is hard not to find the cruel irony in how they story ended. But still this ship remains strong for me and will never fail.

Number 1: Colin "Snivley" Kintobor Junior and Regina Ferrum

It may surprise you that I support this shipping, but we had Snivley from the very beginning from the comic. He was a lowly sidekick much like Tails was. But we saw him grow and become more independent and even find love. Regina grew up an outcast so she sought power, but what she found was better. The two of them both worked hard and deserve some happiness in life. That is why I support this ship and is also why I gave them my top spot.