teamrandom21

What ships/relationships would you like to see canon in the Sonic comic universe?

44 posts in this topic

sorry if this topic raises a few eyebrows here and there. basically all's i'm asking is which relationships would you like to see happen in the sonic the comic series, even with reports that flynn is done shipping characters. for me it's nicole and tails. i don't know why, but considering the two are tech geeks in a way i can see it happening, and the only thing stopping it is the fact that nicole is a computer and the two don't interact much...also tails is 8 again...

SonicXRobotnik. Hurrhurrhurrhurr. But thats already basically canon in places

Dunno. Im not that big a shipper.and most I would ship people would hate me for since they aren't normal. I suppose my most normal one would be... Silver and Blaze so I'll say those two (and no. Its not because Sonic 06 I say it)

SonicXRobotnik. Hurrhurrhurrhurr. But thats already basically canon in places

Dunno. Im not that big a shipper.and most I would ship people would hate me for since they aren't normal. I suppose my most normal one would be... Silver and Blaze so I'll say those two (and no. Its not because Sonic 06 I say it)

some ships can be possible if a good enough story is behind it...

I have too many to name out and I don't feel like listing them so I'm gonna keep it simple Sonic and Sally enough said.

2 people like this

I have too many to name out and I don't feel like listing them so I'm gonna keep it simple Sonic and Sally enough said.

i agree with that. no offense to amy but she's basically the pink haired girl from naruto (who's name i forget obviously) and i don't know why but the whole shadow and amy ship just seems like it could be legit.

1 person likes this

Not say they can't work. I just meant I have little interest in most standard ones. If I'm going to ship, I want to have fun with them ;)

I thought SonicXSally did seem reasonable enough and I'm happy if they put it in again. Am probably more a SonicXHimself person though ;)

Oh and Amy. I don't like her. I don't ship her with anyone DX

(Opinions though. I'm not going to judge those of different opinions)

2 people like this

Either Sonally (Sonic x Sally, Sonamy (Sonic x Amy), Shadouge (Shadow x Rouge), Silvgold (Silver x gold cause why not) or Silvaze (Silver x Blaze) and still haven't given up on Creamails (Cream x Tails)

Either Sonally (Sonic x Sally, Sonamy (Sonic x Amy), Shadouge (Shadow x Rouge), Silvgold (Silver x gold cause why not) or Silvaze (Silver x Blaze) and still haven't given up on Creamails (Cream x Tails)

i kind of have only because i just don't see it. no offense to cream but I ship tails with fiona, little moon (from journey to the east comic), and nicole. I used to ship tails and cream but they i just really didn't see it happening. it also reminds me of anther ship involving a robot fox and chicken named chica...

1 person likes this

I'll be honest, most ships I'm pretty 'meh' about.  I don't really mind one way or the other.  Even some of the more outlandish ones.  I might not think they're possible, but if you wanna ship, say, Sonic and Shadow, then go ahead.  No skin off my nose.  I prefer ships that I think will be an interesting relationship, rather than a 'perfect match'  And the few I do feel strongly about, one way or another, well, most of them involve Tails.  So what are they...

NicoleXShard: The non-Tails one.  Two AI's who are starting to develop emotions and learning what that entails.  And possibly having feelings for each other.  Yep, I think that counts as 'interesting'

TailsXMina: And not just cause I like Skye and Melody.  Unlike many people I do actually see this couple working, though not till Tails is at least 18... Actually, that is one thing I dislike about people shipping Tails; DON'T PUT HIM IN A TWO-WAY RELATIONSHIP TILL HE'S OLD ENOUGH Darn IT!  But yeah, I like this ship, my guess is Ash died in a Eggman attack some years further on, and Tails and Mina started getting closer after that.

TailsXNicole: This is probibly my favourite ship (as anyone who ready my Skye Prower reboot profile would see).  I can see it happening (Tech kid and computer girl.  Yep) plus Tails helping her through developing emotionally and personality would be touching. 

Okay, those are the ships I actually support.  The ones I dislike...

TailsXCream: I know this is a popular one, and I can see why.  But it's a fairly.... well.. dull ship.  And not one I see working.  I really doubt their relationship will last beyond the inevitable 'You love that biplane more than me' argument.  Or Tails inevitably being late for dates due to losing track of time in the workshop.

TailsXSonic: I HATE this ship.  Not because it's two guys (I don't personally think either Sonic or Tails are gay/bisexual but if you do that's cool) but because they think of each other as brothers.  And that's just squicky.  Also, the aforementioned age issue.   I supposed if it was an alt universe where they didn't have the sibling relationship and were the right age I wouldn't mind, but in the main universes, no.  Just NO!

I don't really ship characters  cause I don't want come off as weird but weird vessel sailed off a long time ago!

SonicXSally- The only sonic pairing I like. I don't approve of SonAmy! Nothing against Piko Piko Valkyrie but you just the fangirl.

NicoleXShard-  Their both AI's that started feeling something for each other until the SGW hit!

CharmyXCream- I didn't really like Saffron anyway. Plus in the new universe their both six and they like flowers!

1 person likes this

CharmyXCream- I didn't really like Saffron anyway. Plus in the new universe their both six and they like flowers!

^ Dat logic! I can't fault it XD

I forgot about NicoleXShard... yeah. I liked that one. I'd totally ship it :P

I ship Sonic x Chili-dogs. It pretty much works with both games and Archie.

1 person likes this

Edited by Merc
1 person likes this

I'll be honest, most ships I'm pretty 'meh' about.  I don't really mind one way or the other.  Even some of the more outlandish ones.  I might not think they're possible, but if you wanna ship, say, Sonic and Shadow, then go ahead.  No skin off my nose.  I prefer ships that I think will be an interesting relationship, rather than a 'perfect match'  And the few I do feel strongly about, one way or another, well, most of them involve Tails.  So what are they...

NicoleXShard: The non-Tails one.  Two AI's who are starting to develop emotions and learning what that entails.  And possibly having feelings for each other.  Yep, I think that counts as 'interesting'

TailsXMina: And not just cause I like Skye and Melody.  Unlike many people I do actually see this couple working, though not till Tails is at least 18... Actually, that is one thing I dislike about people shipping Tails; DON'T PUT HIM IN A TWO-WAY RELATIONSHIP TILL HE'S OLD ENOUGH Darn IT!  But yeah, I like this ship, my guess is Ash died in a Eggman attack some years further on, and Tails and Mina started getting closer after that.

TailsXNicole: This is probibly my favourite ship (as anyone who ready my Skye Prower reboot profile would see).  I can see it happening (Tech kid and computer girl.  Yep) plus Tails helping her through developing emotionally and personality would be touching. 

Okay, those are the ships I actually support.  The ones I dislike...

TailsXCream: I know this is a popular one, and I can see why.  But it's a fairly.... well.. dull ship.  And not one I see working.  I really doubt their relationship will last beyond the inevitable 'You love that biplane more than me' argument.  Or Tails inevitably being late for dates due to losing track of time in the workshop.

TailsXSonic: I HATE this ship.  Not because it's two guys (I don't personally think either Sonic or Tails are gay/bisexual but if you do that's cool) but because they think of each other as brothers.  And that's just squicky.  Also, the aforementioned age issue.   I supposed if it was an alt universe where they didn't have the sibling relationship and were the right age I wouldn't mind, but in the main universes, no.  Just NO!

no offense to shard fans but i like tails x nicole more. sorry guys, but in the comics it seems more legit now, with the only thing missing a good story behind it. also no offense mr.flynn, but you're OTP of amy and tails...it disturbs me...

AHAHAHAH.jpg

im not much of a shipper, and i don't like to see characters flirting too much, but if i need to choose:

game-canon relationships, like sonamy and knuckles x rogue. but only to the extent of what they have in the games. i like silver x blaze too, but they're more like brother ans sister to me.

im not a sonally fan but i wouldn't mind as long as they don't make the same mistake pre-reboot. i was more of a sally x khan fan tho. for now, sally and nicole seems to be very good friends. 

for some reason i may ship tails and honey. idk how old she is tho.

It's too bad Tailsmo (Tails X Cosmo) can never be in the comics.. Different reality.. and now I just made myself sad..

im not much of a shipper, and i don't like to see characters flirting too much, but if i need to choose:

game-canon relationships, like sonamy and knuckles x rogue. but only to the extent of what they have in the games. i like silver x blaze too, but they're more like brother ans sister to me.

im not a sonally fan but i wouldn't mind as long as they don't make the same mistake pre-reboot. i was more of a sally x khan fan tho. for now, sally and nicole seems to be very good friends. 

for some reason i may ship tails and honey. idk how old she is tho.

Totally agreeing with you too. They'd be cute together. Though Tails X Mina.. or Tails X Nicole.. Well I ship Nicole more with Espio.. (for the awesome short story in.. Sonic.. 221-222 I think)

and how could I have forgotten Charmy X Saffron!!! D:

BlazeXOmega- One is a pyrokentic princess from another zone and the other is killer robot with father issues!  But they have one thing in common they both like Fire!

Edited by Seviper
1 person likes this

Tear me to pieces I want Sally/Nicole

Edited by lightdasher
typo fix
1 person likes this

Tear me to pieces I want Sally/Nicole

nah i'm not one of those fans. that and to be honest who can blame me for wanting tails x nicole. nicole is an ai who probably doesn't know much about love, and tails will probably have his game counter parts luck when it comes to love only having a few in counters with rouge here and there.

so i just noticed something wired and ship hinting. Now people who don't ship wave and tails because there rivals i understand, however...in the picture i have below here it shows tails blushing when wave complements him, or what appears to be blushing. what do you guys think of this?

Wave_and_Tails.jpg

I think he's blushing at being complimented for his flying

Eh... its not really something I'd ship but people can if they want

(Ps: Can a staff member move this thread? It's in the wrong forum)

(Topic fused with current topic on Shipping)

I think he's blushing at being complimented for his flying

Eh... its not really something I'd ship but people can if they want

(Ps: Can a staff member move this thread? It's in the wrong forum)

sorry, i didn't know where else to put it and i kind of forgot about this thread.

Edited by teamrandom21

General rule: Sonic stuff in one of Sonic forums

Other stuff: In off topic forums

But don't worry about it

The only exception is all top *number* lists go in the List section, which is in off-topic.