Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skye Prower

Role-Play Mania 3 - All Welcome

1518 posts in this topic

"Oh... do you want to tell us about them then?" Danny asked

"Well like I said earlier... They're not my real parents but they adopted me and my brother when we were little.. My brother isn't my real brother either but he still acts like one."

"If they cared for you and you love them, then they are your real parents," said Skye.

"I know. Though.. dad could have stopped attacking me in the middle of a night with a sword..." She mumbled

"Ehheh.. He called it training.... He'd attack me and my brother whenever and we were supposed to dodge.. though once he went too far... ahaha.." She'd say stroking her hair

"Oh...uh...sorry to hear that" Danny said

".. my hair..." she'd mumble looking at the floor

"Nah.. Me and my brother always knew where he was hiding so by the time he attacked I used my powers to stop him mid air and my brother hit him with his rod.. But he once accidentally cut my hair while swinging his sword.. that dad.." She said looking at thee ground

"Wow, that was pretty harsh," said Skye.  "Worse my Dad did was seal me in the mainframe for a day."

"Oh dad didn't do that on purpose though.. He cried for like a week when I didn't talk to him before mom helped me cut my hair.. which is the reason why it is what it is now." Said Vivian a bit embarrassed

"So... you didn't let it grow back?" asked Skye a little surprised. 

"No... he didn't cut every part just half of it... and it was too long anyway.. Mom asked if I only wanted to make it look "clean" but I said I'd rather have short hair.. that was also the day I stopped wearing dresses...Not that I regret it though. That was also the time when brother started using ponytail." Said Vivian

"I wouldn't no anything about hair." Said Seviper.

Danny was now just listening again. The talk intrigued him a little

"Wonder what my brother's doing anyway.. He usually goes crazy without me.." Said Vivian looking out of the window again "It seems to be raining outside.." She said

"Why are we sitting around!? We should seize the day!" Shouted Seviper.

"Well... I'm not sure what we can do to 'seize the day' said Skye.

"are you guys absolutely 100% sure there aren't any other robots out there looking for poor Danny here? I'd hate to fight them... I mean it's not like it's the robots fault..." Vivian said

"Er... there will be..." said Skye awkwardly.  "But...  I might be able to do something about that...."

"Well I could always stop them with my powers.. As long as there isn't too much of them.. then again I could fly Danny to safety.. I doubt they could keep up with my speed." said Vivian thinking

"I mean, I can get into the mainframe that controls the robots, and erase the record of his crimes.  No need for violence," said Skye.