Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shinomi-chan

The Chaodren (RP Game)

1011 posts in this topic

"Keep going! You're nearly there!" Dylan called

"Hershey... C'mon.. I know you can do it.." Said Shinomi before falling on her knees still keeping up the shield with her mind powers.

Hershey regained her senses and remembered that a fire estinguisher was kept in the workshop shack which she quickly grabbed and used to put of the flames on the house then she threw it to Margred. "Help the others I will find Geoff and watch Zelian" said Hershey as she started to move the rubble of her former home to find Geoffrey.

Angel was helping extinguishing the flames by throwing more and more water with others while Shinomi was keeping the shield up nearly passing out for having to hold up a big shield for that long.

Someone appeared in a flash of light right near Angel, with a void of 'energy' classified as 'Void Energies.' "So this is the planet of Mobius, how pitiful, though fires are slightly annoying," ??? said this being casts a powerful water spell classified as 'Tsunami' at the fire. "Looks, like I arrived when I did," ??? said. As well he makes his hands close to his body and he makes a 'Chao' completely made up of void energy called 'Voidy, since these flyin' creatures are cute.' Voidy is a Warped Black Chao that is colored with purple and green, but has red eyes.

Edited by Holy R. Enigma

"That looks like the fires' out," said Skye as he gathered Kit and Kyubi next to him.  "And we've really gotta be getting back to our own time before we cause a rip in the fabric of space time or something.  Goodbye everyone."

There was a bright flash of light and all three vanished.

(And that's me out of the game.  *waves* Bye everyone.  Have fun)

"Finally... I.. can rest a bit-" Said Shinomi as she then fell on the ground unconscious

''Where did all that water came from....?'' Margred thought

(Bye bye Skye)

Edited by Margred

The Tsunami slowly dissipates via getting reabsorbed via the person who casted the spell. "Voidy, how was that 'Tsunami?" ??? asked. The Void Chao, Voidy just grins happily and hovers around the person who casted the Tsunami. Voidy blinks slightly and notices Shinomi on the ground. "Good thing I was here I guess," ??? said.

Angel ran to Shinomi trying to wake her up by throwing bucket of water on her but there was no reaction at all.

Hershey had been digging in the rubble for what felt like days to her when she came across Geoffrey's tail. "I found him!" yelled Hershey waking up Zelian who tried to sit up.