Danny Felixe

Zombie Apocalypse topic

317 posts in this topic

Hi guys! This seems to be a frequent subject that shows up around the forums. Mostly in the party games but it's shown up in the one wish topic and is off topic. So here's a topic where all you people can talk about it which doesn't hold up other topics

Enjoy

I don't like to happen but if it happens I'll be using snipers.....first gotta learn to though.

Well, to repeat my position.

Hmm, I seem to be the only one here who DOESN'T want a Zombie uprising to happen? Seriously, I don't get the appeal. No power, no internet, no heating, no chance to have fun, constant threat of being eaten, most of my friends being dead or worse. How is that good????

Look, I live on a remote farm. I have a good chance of survival with food and weapon supplies. But I DO NOT want this to ever, ever happen, because it means I will never, ever be able to do stuff I find fun anymore, because everyday would be a constant struggle for survival.

I may just would find some way to control the zombies.......Hehehe.....

@NMS, just don't use it for evil

@Skye, if it happens, I'm coming over XD

Can't promise that. But you can be kinda sure since I don't enjoy making people suffer. I just might take out some trashes...

Deleted

Edited by Survivor

I think I'd be one of the first persons to die in my country... (cause I have no stamina to run away from them + my asthma) but I'd die fighting them with my baseball bat!!! Dx ) plus I'd know where to hide if that ever happened... and since I live on the countryside... WAY too many good hiding places plus our elementary school got a bomb shelter! awesome.

The perfect hiding place is.................jail. The criminals will protect you.....then will kill you. :P

...... yeah... o_o cause... nothing ever happens in the jail!!!

I don't know...

I'll just hunt down for a shelter... OH! OH IK!

YOU KNOW THOSE BIG PLASTIC BALLS?

I WILL HIDE IN THAT!

#sointelligent

...... that could work... except you'd have to come out some times plus I'm pretty sure that after a while you're either surrounded by the zombies or then they'll figure out how to open it... o_o so risky...

and that's why she'd had to come out some times

Still no one has tried to explain why a Zombie Apocalypse is a good thing...

because gamers got their time to shine and save the world!! and well suicidal people change to die? o-o I dunno.. I just want to play football with zombies heads..

Gamers.... time to shine? Er, why? Seriously, a real Zombie uprising will be very, very different to real life. Just cause you can swing a wrenching an unlimited amount of times in a game, you can't in real life.

It's like saying Call of Duty teaches you how to fire a real life gun.

And no School is not worth No everything else nice!

man.. it's easy to make you happy then o-o though you got a point there... =_=

and Skye... I don't play horror games (not at least those games where you shoot zombies with unlimited ammo, though I play Siren Blood Curse) and yes I know it would be different. but hey, I always wanted something interesting to happen so... good enough for me!!

Honestly speaking, we've got many strong men in the world, and honestly, a real zombie apo-whateveryouspellthat isn't gonna be a huge issue...

that said, the ball would have VERY small holes for gas exchange...BEAT THAT!!

I'd prefer something interesting that doesn't destroy civilization in the process! :P

I'd be friends with them and hug them and name them George :D (not the last part really but I'd like to be their friends!)