crazyty237

What kind of sonic the hedgehog comic ark would you like to see

18 posts in this topic

what kind of ark would you like to see be created in the comics

I would like to see a Sonic and Knuckles type Arc in the future

Honestly? I'd like to see a Sonic Generations or a Sonic Colors ark. I think it would be cool to see the old SatAm/Underground/comic design of Robotnik again. Maybe seeing the other character's reactions to seeing Sonic use the Wisp powers.

Bean... maybe his and Bark's backstory in the new one. Don't mind tge old one too but I suspect it'll be similar minus certain other characters + Sonic Fighters which is coming up

Sonic Colours arc soinds nice too

An ark Filled with stuff about Metal Sonic. Maybe with NMS in it. Sonic Heroes and CD and the Rivals duo are the ones with that.

I could definitely see Metal Sonic getting some spotlight soon. With all the video game references, we got a lot they can use as far as Meta Sonic goes.

What kind of comic arc I'd like? Well, something that revolves around exploring Mighty and Ray's new back stories would be nice. However, what I really want is some new saga where Metal can take the spotlight. He has the potential in being the Ultron/Brainiac of this comic and I'd love to see it being used.

Another arc id like to see is a Sonic Lost World Arc that explains the Zetis Background and and why the Lost Hex is there and basically everything the game didn't go over

I'd really like to see Rouge's own arc. you know.. telling her backstory, maybe why she loves jewels so much? something like that. and possibly of course if she has a family what happened to them... and wasn't Rouge also living in Knothole? how did she end up there? where was she born? that would be interesting.

I want an arc about dr.eggman we really don't hear a lot from eggman`s point of view like why does he want to take over the world? What family does he have beside snively, prof. gerald, maria, and shadow?

Hmm...Well, If this really is now pretty adapted to the game's universe, then I would LOVE to see an actual flashback to the Genesis on Sonic's part. ...I guess like the actual Genesis Arc, but minus the fact that it's an alternate timeline. What I want is an actual flashback. Because in the games, Sonic's home was an Island if I'm not mistaken. I'd be very fascinated to see Flynn's take on how it really all started in the game universe. Yes, that does include a Sonic and Knuckles area of the arc as the Topic Creator wanted.

But what I REALLY want, above all else, is an Original Arc. An arc that isn't from any games whatsoever, and is essentially letting Flynn of the leash to do what he wishes. Because how many games do you suppose he has left in after Unleashed? Colors, Generations, Lost World...Then until Sega creates another Sonic Game (Not counting Boom) You hit a wall, and the only thing you can do is go backwards from there. It's the same problem with Megaman, after Megaman 10, where do you go? If it goes like this, you put the writers at a halt and that's not a good place for them to be in. I'd like for at least one Arc, one MAIN Arc, centered around Flynn displaying some creative freedom.

But what I REALLY want, above all else, is an Original Arc. An arc that isn't from any games whatsoever, and is essentially letting Flynn of the leash to do what he wishes. Because how many games do you suppose he has left in after Unleashed? Colors, Generations, Lost World...Then until Sega creates another Sonic Game (Not counting Boom) You hit a wall, and the only thing you can do is go backwards from there. It's the same problem with Megaman, after Megaman 10, where do you go? If it goes like this, you put the writers at a halt and that's not a good place for them to be in. I'd like for at least one Arc, one MAIN Arc, centered around Flynn displaying some creative freedom.

Unless Sega forbid them from making original arc that don't follow the games too.

Right now, I'd honestly like to see some kind of Silver related arc. We haven't seen hide nor hair of Silver since Worlds Collide ended. I get that he's probably in the future (or possibly even non-existent), but not knowing anything about what happened Silver afterwards actually kind of irritating.

Honestly, I personally think one about Nicoles backround would be very interesting, especially with Archie loving to do the future arcs, etc.. It would be great to get know more about her and her character's backround! Yeah, I'm a fan :)

Honestly, I personally think one about Nicoles backround would be very interesting, especially with Archie loving to do the future arcs, etc.. It would be great to get know more about her and her character's backround! Yeah, I'm a fan :)

If I recall correctly, the upcoming Spark of Life arc in Sonic Universe centered mainly around Nicole. We might get some backstory from that.

I'd also like to see a story about Silver's/ Blaze's childhood. that would be interesting... also Rouge's Childhood we don't know THAT much about her after all she just sort of appeared... wonder what she did during Robotnik's reign...

I'd also like to see a story about Silver's/ Blaze's childhood. that would be interesting... also Rouge's Childhood we don't know THAT much about her after all she just sort of appeared... wonder what she did during Robotnik's reign...

The would be interesting except sega said Sega Characters are not allow to have backstory into this change this will be nothing more but a pipe dream.

It's worth dreaming for though

Or you can imagine one for yourself

my imagination when it's about SEGA's OC's sucks... o_o... I CAN figure out a story for my own OC's though..