DarkPulseGirl

Which was your favourite Sonic Universe arc so far? (If you read it)

45 posts in this topic

I think Silver Saga is the best. I dont know why but I like it so much ^_^

1. Eggman Arc

2. Scoruge Arc

3. Bablyon Arc

As amazing and awesome the other arcs I read so far, these three were the baddest (pun intended) :)

OOh I think like most of them. I think if I had to choose it would probably be The Tails Adventure. If not then issue 50

1 person likes this

3: Treasure Team Tango - Bean and his bomb are my reason. He looked so sad when his bomb went out

2: Tie between Chaotix Quest and Scourge - So emotional in the Chaotix Quest and Scourge really has me worried, two plans for one Scourge and Dr Finnevitus

1: Silver Saga -Those prelates were AWESOME. Just wished I could see a Sonic one and a Tails one. Big surprise was seeing Blockbuster (or the alternate version of Bark) talk.

1 person likes this

I have difficulties to actually give my favorite due to 3 of them being quite awesome in my book :

-the silver saga was great on it's own , and I lol'd at all the ref to ian old fancomic "other M" (don't tell him though, he is touuchy about it)

-the scourge "locked up" arc : scourge became one of my favorite vilain after his breakdown in the hand of sonic's father (how would you react if your lecture of someone backfired on you ?) ; as usual funny references, and quite a bit of character developpement;

-the scambled arc : oh aurora, where to begin ? I got hooked up from the beginning to the end XD unexpeted twist , and old reminder were quite great in my opinion , above all when he tried to get his sister back (Blew up in his face), and somehow managed to get his backstabbing tendency to an even higher level than usual (too bad eggman got beefed up too);

that and lol to lien-da's face when she got a promotion ... oh hell, lol to everything funny scene in this arc .

morality : love make people do crazy things , but it may not prevail in the end .

Mine would have to be either treasure team tango,scourge lock-down,or chaotix quest.

1 person likes this

I can't choose between Scourge Lockdown and Secret Freedom...

I can't choose between Scourge Lockdown and Secret Freedom...

If I were you, I would go with Scourge Lockdown. I really think Scourge shows his true self in this arc.(Even though his profile on archiesonic.wikia.com says he is nothing but a shadow of his former self.) He is really cool! (But it is your decision. You don't have to go off mine.) :unsure:

1 person likes this

If I were you, I would go with Scourge Lockdown. I really think Scourge shows his true self in this arc.(Even though his profile on archiesonic.wikia.com says he is nothing but a shadow of his former self.) He is really cool! (But it is your decision. You don't have to go off mine.) :unsure:

Don't worry, I believe I'm choosing Scourge Lockdown (Yes I have finally made my decision after all these years...) ^_^

I'm definitely going with the Secret Freedom Fighter arc. Considering all the evil things Naugus was planning, it's only right to have someone attack and/or punish him for that.

this is really late but i suppose it never hurts to give the opinion anyway. i'm torn between the silver arc and the secret freedom fighters arc because i love seeing character development for characters that don't get enough panel time in the story even though they would/could have cool and interesting background story to them.

I like the Shadow Arc and the Silver Arc. Seeing Sonic's core taken from him gave me chills. Shadow too.

For the Shadow arc I love the character Eclipse, he is so manipulating.

I really enjoyed Scourge's arc, which makes me really disappointed about the whole Penders thing. But I also really loved the SFF arc, and I'm really glad they're bringing back Shard!

My fav currently stands as Shadow Fall. The Silver Saga is a close 2nd though.

My favorite is the "Mobius: 30 Years Later" arc. It was way past cool to see how the future of Mobius could have turned out. Seeing a new line of Freedom Fighters was also pretty awesome. The writing in that arc was really solid as well. I actually find myself re-reading that arc.

SO FAR I LOVE THE 30 years later arc and of course the Silver saga. CANT WAIT TO READ MORE but I really need to get back into read the comic more frequently because I am so far behind.

One of my favorites was Treasure Team Tango of course, but I think everyone's said all that there is to be said about that. We all love Bean here.

I also like the Silver arc, and the Secret Freedom (since #41 was the first issue I saw at the bookstore a few years ago, even though I never read it until recently, the cover was already nostalgic because I recognized it). Any story with Silver in it, I really like, because he's actually a really cool character in the comics. I don't know, I just feel like I can sort of relate to him. Just in the sense of being thrown into a terrible situation that isn't your fault. But they way he deals with things, and just his personality is cool. (I know, I'm bad at reviewing things, all I can say is "it's really cool!" lol).

I also must say I liked the Eggman arc, because of how it really brought out what a bad guy he really is. Like, he's a REALLY bad guy. If you thought he was a joke before, this is where you get proven horribly wrong. It left me actually wondering how it would end, up until it did end, of course.

Also gotta say I liked the Tails arc, because Tails Adventure is one of my favorite games. It's just a fun little game to go back and play every now and then, and so it was pretty cool seeing Speedy get some "screen time". And since that kind of led into the Babylon arc, I'll have to mention that too, because it was kinda cool, and threw me off seeing just how competent and scary Speedy's dad can be. Kinda like with Eggman, if you thought this guy was a joke because of how silly he looks, then you were wrong about him too.

In short, my top favs would have to be Treasure Team Tango, Tails Adventure, and Secret Freedom Fighters.

Treasure Team Tango, followed closely by Babylon Rising. Pirate Plunder Panic and Shadow Fall are also among my favorites.

hmmm... I can't really choose.. too many good ones... probably Treasure Team Tango and well I really enjoyed also Scourge Lock Down Arc... I mean sure he's the bad guy and all that but interesting. Plus we got to see other Moebians there. I do feel sorry for the Zone Cops though... :C oh and Shadow Fall was awesome!