Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

Fluffy nodded, but looked sadly at his tails, "I'll miss em..."

---

Chris nodded, petting Max as he did, then looked at Max, understanding his problem, "don't worry boy, mommy will be here soon, you needn't worry, your dad is here, isn't he?" Feeling a bit awkward,

---

Milotic smiled, stroking him a bit with her tail, "I'm sure I'd still say yes, considering you're so brave now."

Skye shuffled his feet. "I'm.. I'm okay Dylan. I... kinda.. l-like them like t-this..."

---------------

Max looked up and smiled. "Yes. Daddy here."

Seviper blushed but stopped and put his tail around Milotic

(Ooc: I'm out for the day)

"But it's not how they're meant to be. We need to Find out how to change you back" Dylan said

Fluffy smiled at Skye, but felt guilty soon, and looked down.

---

Chris smiled, "let's go get others." He said.

---

Milotic smiled, continuing blushing away.

(Ooc: I won't be around for a while due to my forum issues)

"B-but I l-like them," said Skye hugging his tail next to him. "I like... I like being ABLE TO ACTUALLY FLY!" he suddenly shouted.

-----------

Max nodded, making himself comfortable in Chris' arms.

(ooc: Bye Seviper. And sorry to hear the Eliza!)

Dylan stepped back in surprise

"Skye. Something is wrong. Perhaps I'm not understanding but..." He began

(ooc: Bye Seviper. And hope to see you back soon Eliza)

Skye seemed slightly shocked at his outburst as well. He began to tear up. "You... y-you don't understand D-dylan. I've h-have these t-tails l-like D-dad, b-but I could never f-fly l-like him. D-dad c-couldn't understand w-why. HE'D n-never h-had t-trouble. Kid's w-would make f-fun of m-me. 'Why c-can't y-you fly like h-him?' I a-always w-want to f-fly p-properly b-but I c-couldn't... I c-couldn't... And now I c-can. Please... please d-don't take this a-away f-from me."

(ooc: Note: That outburst was just Skye's pent up feelings showing through. Not a case of personality warping or anything)

(ooc: That's a relief :P)

Dylan sighed

"Look Skye. I'm worried. I have a feeling something's wrong. You still sparking is not a good sign" he said

"But i-it's b-better t-than I w-was..." said Skye.

"But your seeing one thing here. What if there is more to this than you realise?" Dylan asked

"I don't know!" Dylan said. He then paused before continuing "I really don't know. The point is, the medicine hasn't completely worked. The nurse might've known this too. As soon as no one was looking, she drunk something else and took off. We really should look to get you back to normal""I don't know!" Dylan said. He then paused before continuing "I really don't know. The point is, the medicine hasn't completely worked. The nurse might've known this too. As soon as no one was looking, she drunk something else and took off. We really should look to get you back to normal"

"W-what if I d-don't w-want to go b-back to normal?" muttered Skye. "S-should we f-find the n-nurse then?"

"The nurse is gone. I don't know where. And even if you don't want to change back. It's for your own good. I have the book here. I canlooklook through it to find the medicine you need to change back completely" Dylan said

"Can I.. at least stay like this until we know if it's wrong?" asked Skye.

"It would be better to be safe than sorry, but..." Dylan said. He was still worried but unless he could see himself he couldn't be sure anything was wrong. "Fine. But in the meantime, I will still be looking through the book to find out what exactly the nurse gave you in both cases

"I s-suppose that's f-fair enough," said Skye.

Fluffy was silent, though she was really angry on Dylan, and worried for Skye at the same time. She didn't wanted Skye to have any other problem but did liked the changes in his tail, she felt stuck and just sat there, silently.

----

Chris came out, "hey guys, ready to go to Kenny's?"

"If anything else happens, Skye. Tell me" Dylan said before turning to Chris. "Um... I guess"

Chris looked and nodded, "okay then." He looked up and whistled, "Charlie, boy, where are you?"

Skye went quiet and waited to see what would happen.

Kimi came skating back. "I got them," she called.

Chris smiled, "that was fast." Then looked at Max, "go to your mum, boy."

Fluffy looked at Kimi, then she looked at Skye, sadly.

Max yipped happily and bounded towards Kimi. "Now, can you heat the milk little Max? It works better if it's warm." Max nodded, wagging his tail.

Skye turned to Fluffy. He said nothing, but held her tightly.