Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

"It was, but if I never found the mega stone, I probably would be dead."

"Sounds like you have a secret helper," said Kimi.

"or... someone is testing you," pondered Kimi.

Milotic nodded, "someone or something, no matter what- this mega stone ought to help you, but we have to take care of the kid right now."

Fluffy shook skye, hoping some positive outcome, "please skye..."

(Ooc: Titan skye o.o? Lol)

(ooc: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Skye didn't respond, but he started shivering in Fluffy's arms.

"We need to do something to help him," said Kimi.

(Ooc: 'twas awesome...)

Fluffy looked at him sadly and helplessly, not knowing what to do, she wrapped her ears around him.

Milotic nodded, "I can't use my heal bell until I know what the problem is, though."

(ooc: Hmm, someone chose 1, 2 or 3... And still struggling on a downside to this. Open to more suggestions)

Skye was still twitching, and there seemed to be a slight build-up of static in his fur.

Kimi turned to the nurse. "So how about telling us the problem then?"

Fluffy stroked him, but backed off when she felt the static, she then shook her head and held him again.

Nurse Joy looked interestingly, "he's the first test subject for this experiment so I'm not sure."

(Ooc: 3? I don't know, it might give him some of the Pokemon powers? Gosh, this is hard!)

(ooc: Going for 3 eh, okay! Hmm, that might be downside enough! I've already decided to give him a couple of lightning based powers for a laugh, hence the static. Hmm, crazy idea, feel free to shoot down: during the night he takes the form of a regular four legged fox? Though with the more tails.)

"So what is this experiment suppose to do then?" asked Kimi.

As Skye was held by Fluffy, three growths began appearing next to his tails, expanding quickly.

Dylan came over still dressed up

"What on Mobius is happening to him?" He asked sounding shocked

(ooc: Guess who's back

And um... As interesting as that idea is I'm not sure how it would fit in)

(ooc: Welcome back. that didn't last long! ;)

Well, the original thought was, due to the serum ment to work on pokemon, would actually de-evolve his physical characteriscs, but I thought it would be too cruel to do so prominently. Or at least, permanent until the change is undone somehow.)

"I... i don't know," said Kimi, as the growths continued to expand. They seemed to be forming new tails.

(ooc: That would because of here

Well, just changing at night seems a little strange personally. We don't have to go for a full transformation to a normal fox with multiple tails. To start with, you could make it more natural for him to walk on four legs but he can go on two)

Dylan looked at the new tails growing and then looked at the nurse in horror

(ooc: Really? Lol.

So a half-way house between a normal (pokemon) Fox and a Mobian fox? That could work.)

Kimi looked between Skye and the nurse will a similar look of horror to Dylans. "You... do know he's not a pokemon, right?"

Skye was starting to moan to twitch horribly, as other parts of his body began rippling and changing.

(ooc: Yeah, exactly. So he's partially like a pokemon but partially still Skye)

Dylan took off his hat to reveal himself

"Come on, Skye. Fight it! You aren't a pokemon, you shouldn't be affected by this!" He said sounding panicked

(ooc: Yeah, poor kid. I'm thinking he'd probibly look like a much weedier were-hog or somesuch)

Skye gave a moan as Dylan spoke, but it wasn't sure if he was conscious enough to hear him. His head lolled as even that began to warp and change.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," said Kimi, spinning around horrified.

(ooc: As long as he's still a fox though. That's most important)

"Skye! Stop! Please! Fight it!" Dylan said almost shouting. He tried shaking him

(ooc: Oh yes, not gonna change that.)

Skye eyes slowly opened.

"Dylan.." he moaned. "I feel strange. It hurts!" He screamed as his back arched suddenly.

Nurse looked at him, in a keen and cruel manner.

Fluffy just looked at him, dumbfounded, but tears were flowing like a waterfall and she finally managed to whisper, "S-skye...?"

(ooc: Good)

"Skye! You can fight this!" Dylan said slightly relieved Skye could hear him

"Keep.... k-keep talking..." begged Skye... "It's... I can... h-hold onto w-what y-your s-saying..."

"Stop this. Please stop this," Kimi begged Nurse Joy.

(ooc: Out of interest, have we attached a crowd with this?)

"You can't be changing. Your still Skye!" Dylan said to Skye

(ooc: Probably. It's not like they're bring subtle)

(Ooc: we can show people assembling)

Nurse Joy shook her head, "no syringe is developed to overcome it...yet."

Fluffy shouted, "SKYE, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU." crying violently.

"Why not?" screamed Kimi.

"I don't... know w-what's h-happening... but I'm.... I-I'm s-still Skye, I'm s-still Skye..." Skye shudderings and shakings seemed to slow and Skye breathed heavily. What ever had happened seemed to have stopped, but it had left Skye visibly altered. He looked are more animalistic now, his muzzle had extended, his hands and feet were clawed, and his overall structure was now that of a quadruped as opposed to a biped. And instead of his usual twin tails, now he had five.

"Sk-Skye?A-are you okay?" Dylan asked shakily. He could see the changes and was feeling scared