Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

Dylan sighed. He knew if he was the one to decide he would break the pokeball

"I think you know what I would say. But you're... You were his trainer. It's up to you"

"I know," said Kimi, pulling out the pokeball. "I just wish there was someway to do this without losing his memories." Then she looked hard at Dylan. "Those... those papers you took from the Professor's. Maybe they have a way."

"Um... I didn't take them away" Dylan said looking awkward. "I think I left them there by acciden"

(ooc: I don't think I said that he took them with him...)

"You... didn't take them," said Kimi upset. She looked at the sleeping Max, "I'm going to try and get back in there, and find some way to fix pokeballs so memories aren't lots," she said with sudden determination.

"Your what?" Dylan asked sounding worried. "You can't do that! Won't people be looking for you?"

"I don't care," said Kimi stubbornly. "I'm gonna help Max, and everyone else who waits to free their pokemon with erasing their memories."

"As good an idea as that sounds, going in alone is going to get you caught, and possibly made to agree with what they do"

Dylan pulled out the pokeball containing the professor

"You saw what this did to the professor"

"I... I saw what happened. But it's worth the risk," said Kimi. "But I'll be careful."

Dylan shook his head

"No. You can't go in alone. We should help you"

"You don't have to. You've all done so much already. Now we need to take charge of our own world," said Kimi

"But we can't go knowing your putting your life at risk to do this. We'll help you"

"But don't you have a home to return to?" asked Kimi.

Chris nodded, "yes, you have to return," and then he turned to Kimi, "I will help you, Kimi..."

Fluffy shook her head, "no! We started this and it will end with us," and then realized she mig have been stupid and looked at Skye and other, "...right?"

Christy limped in, "hey guys!"

The aipom was about to say something, but then looked at fluffy and nodded, silently.

--------

Milotic looked at Seviper, and his made her realize he was having flashbacks, she gave his tail a little pat, "okay. Then, let's go."

"Fluffy's right. We're the cause of this, you going about risking yourself and your friend's is not something I can leave with. We're helping too" Dylan said

"That's so... so kind of all of you," said Kimi bowing her head.

"R-right.." Skye repeated to Fluffy, then glanced at the Aipom. "But we should help h-him f-find his b-brother too!"

Dylan shook his head

"You're the one doing the kind thing here, trying to find the best way of releasing your pokemon" Dylan said. "We should be saying how kind you're being to you"

"But this isn't your world or your problem. Yet you're still insisting you help out," said Kimi

"This isn't our world but we did reveal the problem to you all, so the right thing to do would be see this problem to its end" Dylan said

"Even at such a risk to yourself?" asked Kimi.

Dylan smiled

"I was a freedom fighter in my world for a while. I know the risks" he said

"I-I'm a Freedom F-fighter too!" added Skye nervously.

"At... Your age?" asked Kimi surprised.

Dylan shrugged

"Different times. Different problems" he said

Fluffy coughed in between, hoping to prevent a possible argument, "so, let's go..."

Aipom intervened, "can we, in that case, try and search for my family too?"

Fluffy stared at aipom, surprised by the sudden proper grammar.

Christy looked around, realizing she wasn't really noticed.

-----

Milotic nodded and Sarla followed.

"Let's d-do both," said Skye, also glancing at the Aipom. "Are you coming too Christy?"