Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

(Ooc: Actually, Fluffy shouted no, but I'll make it easier for you)

(ooc: I started out with no but then I read don't and now I'm confused ;) )

The Professor was surprised but Dylan's lunge and began steeping back. Seeing what was going to happen, Skye sprinted behind the Professor and stuck out his tails, causing the human to trip and fall backwards, the ball rolling out of his hand.

"No... no they're not... no they're NOT!" Kimi managed to shout, then clutched at her head. A small trickle of blood began to drip from her nose.

Dylan made a grab for the ball and held it threateningly towards the professor

"You still want to claim how 'pleasant' it is to have your mind warped?"

Fluffy looked at everything happen, and grabbed ball as soon as it fell.

Chris smiled when Kimi shouted, suddenly crying again, but happily... he then took his handkerchief and politely gave it to her.

(ooc: Erm... Who has the ball?)

(ooc: There's a few spare balls around.)

The Professor swallowed hard.

"Pokemon, stand down," he called.

Skye hurried over to comfort Fluffy, pausing as he reached her, wondering why he felt such a need to do so.

"Thank you Chris," said Kimi, taking the handkerchief and wiping the blood. "Everything seems so... strange...."

Fluffy sighed now the things were in control, she then looked at Skye, understanding his confusing and sobbed, not sure what to say him next.

Chris smiled, "You're good... again, that's what matters." He said, asking Milotic to destroy the ball.

Skye couldn't stand seeing Fluffy cry. Despite feeling awkward, he hugged her. "P-please don't c-cry." The hug made Skye feel happy in a way he hadn't before.

'Is something wrong with me?' he thought to himself.

Kimi shook her head. "I'm not. My head feel's like.." she clutched at her temples as another trickle of blood appeared. "My head..." she moaned.

Dylan kept hold of the ball but stood up

"Stand up. And don't try anything"

Fluffy looked at Skye as he hugged her, completely surprised, she gulped and hugged him back, because she need the hug- but the fact he was a different Skye, who maybe didn't loved her, broke the hug and tried to say something, but rather sat down, her hands on her eyes.

Chris worriedly looked at her, then turned to Milotic, "Can you heal bell work on her?"

Milotic looked at him and nodded, "But I cannot destroy the pokeball, you'll have to.."

Chris quickly started kicking the pokeball desperately, trying his level best to break it.

The Professor does as Dylan told him.

"But no matter what happens here, you won't be able to escape," pointed out the Professor.

"What... w-what's wrong Fluffy?" asked Skye, upset because she was.

Max looked at Chris kicking the ball, then leapt off Kimi's lap, caught the ball in his mouth, carrying it over to the broken ball that had contained Skye and dropping it next to it.

"Maybe I should catch you then and use you as a hostage"

Fluffy still looked down, "so much is..." she cried, then held her hand out for something to console her, presumably Skye's tail, but she realized the moment and cried again.

Chris looked at what Max did and nodded, taking a chair and standing on it with the pokeball, trying to make out the live wire.

Christy laughed, "I second the idea!" She said to Dylan

"And I third it!" sarla said.

The Professor gave a twisted smile.

"That won't stop them. Stopping the Idealist movement is more important than my life," he said.

Skye guessed what Fluffy was reaching for, though he wasn't sure how he reached that conclusion. Taking a step forward he wrapped one of his tails round Fluffy, feeling a little thrilled as he did so.

"Fluffy..." he began, but he wasn't sure of the words he wanted to say.

"But what's more important to you?"

"I certainly don't want to end up in a Pokeball, but there is little I can do that would help you escape," said the Professor.

Christy and Sarla groaned.

Fluffy was still looking down, crying when she felt Skye's tail warp around her, she suddenly shuddered, then relaxed, feeling amazingly warm in them. She closed her eyes and smiled, then turned looked at Skye, wiping her tears.

"It's okay, Skye... I know." she smiled, clutching his tails to herself.

Chris finally found the live wire and burned the ball, being a victim of little shock himself.

"You could tell us everything you know"

"About what?" asked the Professor. "My knowledge of certain subjects is rather extensive."

"I-I... I think I've forgotten s-something important Fluffy," said Skye, starting to cry himself. Normally he hated anyone else touching his tails, but Fluffy was an exception to that. Instead it was almost comforting.

Kimi gave a little scream as the ball was fried and clutched her head, and Max gave another whimper. Shaking slightly, Kimi blinked a few times. "I'm... I'm alright," she said, looking around.

Fluffy looked at Skye, wiping his tears, not sure what to say, "shhh... It will be...alright." she said, failing to hold tears back, "we have to get out of here. A long story is to be listened to..."

Chris grabbed his hand as he looked at kimi, getting off the chair.

"yes... yes you are... thank god."

"Who else knows that these pokemon are intelligent and who else would want to stop the 'idealistic' movement or whatever you call it"

The Professor grinned. "Every single other scientist on the planet. And a fair few trainers as well. Those who don't, well..." He glanced at Kimi, "They're usually reprogrammed."

"I i-imagine so," said Skye with a sad smile. Then he realised something. "I... don't w-want to let y-you go," said Skye, admitting it mostly from surprise.

"What happened to me," said Kimi, bending down to pick up Max. Then she noticed something. "What happened to your HAND?" she asked shocked.

"Me neither skye... Ever." Fluffy said, forcing a smiled to, but turning into a frown again.

Chris smiled, "I was scared, oh... Uh... They were... Not as important as you"