Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

(Ooc: I think it's good, Of course, Fluffy will be silent for a while due to the situation's need)

"...Skye?" Fluffy muttered/

(ooc: Okay. And time for the Prok to hold the Villain Ball for a second http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VillainBall)

The Professor grinned as Dylan fell. "Now for your friends, then I'll capture all of you."

"W-where... where a-am I? L-last thing I-I remember is a f-forest... wait..." Skye mumbled as he tried to sit up. His eyes were screwed tightly shut as the light was giving him a headache. As he sat up, the charred remains of the pokeball he'd been held by slid out of his tail, fried by the electrical charge.

Skye was struggling with some strange memories. Not realising the danger they were in, he was concentrating on recalling them. Obviously he'd fallen asleep and had a strange dream. Something about magical balls, being unable to speak, some strange humans, and he and Fluffy had... had...

Skye screamed.

(Ooc: can't see it)

Fluffy looked at skye, totally confused too, since she still couldn't remember what happened before she was caught over well. But then she saw the charred remains of the ball, then she saw Skye.

It occured to her, he forgot it all. She almost broke down to tears until she heard Skye shout, and started consoling him, "its alright, calm down."

Christy, sarla, Chris and milotic looked at him.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

(ooc: Don't worry, it's not important. Sorry though)

"I-I k-know. It was j-just," began Skye calming down. He turned to look at Fluffy. "a-a.... B-bad.... d-d-d-d-dream....." Skye gulped. Fluffy looked different somehow. She hadn't changed, but for some reason Skye thought she looked... prettier. Skye felt a strange warm feeling, and had to fight an urge to wrap his tails around her. He could feel his face burning, but despite his embarrassment he didn't want to look away.

"d-dream?" Fluffy said, trying hard not to sob, because it wasn't the time to, she calmed herself, and thought how to explain the situation to him, and while trying, her eyes met's Skye's again, and she noticed his face. She smiled to him and finally said, "We've got people to help." handing him the screwdriver and pointing to Dylan and professor, then up.

Christy and Sarla looked at each other then at them again, Christy felt bad for Fluffy, but then looked back for a way to help others.

Chris now looked at kimi's ball. He wanted to save her

(ooc: Who has the ball, professor, or the ball is on desk or something?)

(ooc: It's still on the floor. The Professor was about to pick it up, then Milotic attacked him)

Skye too the offered screwdriver and, with an effort, tore his eye's away from Fluffy. He looked around the room and his mouth dropped open. Then he grabbed Fluffy and pulled her to the ground, ducking himself as a pokeball flew over their heads. The Professor made a noise of disgust.

"W-what is g-going o-on here?" asked Skye.

Fluffy forced a smiled when he took the screwdriver, and winced a bit when Skye pulled her to the ground, then noticed why, she grabbed one of Skye's tails,scared.

"...a lot, but right now, everyone except Christy, Sarla and Chris are baddies" she said, pointing at each respectively.

Chris crawled towards Kimi's ball, and took it, hoping the porfessor didn't look, he finally took her out.

(ooc: And Seviper)

Dylan stirred a little

Skye looked around at where Fluffy was pointing, then saw the collapsed Dylan.

"Okay, everybody duck," he whispered, pulling his tail free of Fuffly. With a gulp, he jumped up and started spinning his tails, resulting in him twisting around rapidly like a tornado, bouncing randomly around the room and into the opposing pokemon and the Professor.

Kimi emerged from the ball as Chris opened it, but just sat on the floor with a blank look, staring off into space. One hand was petting Max, who shared a similar expression, but it seemed more reflex than conscious action.

(ooc: And off to dinner. Will be back soon.)

Fluffy ducked when Skye said, then winced once he took his tail but then realized it was important, then stared randomly around as Skye bounced.

Christy and Sarla giggled, even though they didn't wanted to.

Chris looked a Kimi and Max and gulped, "Kimi?" He said, looking at her.

(ooc: k!)

(ooc: And back!)

Skye landed need to Dylan, shaking his head trying to clear the dizziness.

"C-come on D-dylan, w-wake up!" he said, shaking the Porcupine.

The Professor stumbled to his feet, holding his face where Skye had slammed into him. "Get him," he yelled at his pokemon.

"Yes Chris?" Kimi said in a monotone, not looking around.

Fluffy looked at Skye, then gasped as the professor commanded the pokemon, and jumping on the pokemon, then trying cute charm on him.

Chris felt a bit better when she said Chris, but frowned again, "Do you remember?" he said, pointing to others.

"What?" Dylan said opening one eye

(ooc: I think you control the pokemon Eliza, so it's up to you if the cute charm works or not.)

"Uh, we s-seem to be i-in the m-middle o-of a f-fight," said Skye, trying to drag Dylan into cover, though not very well due to his dizzyness.

"I remember them," said Kimi, in the same bored, uninterested tone. She blinked slowly, the first time she did so since being released.

"Have I been caught?" Dylan asked slowly coming to his senses

"C-caught? What do y-you mean c-caught? Uh, I d-don't think so," said Skye.

"But you will be soon," shouted the Professor. "Blast it all, and I though I had the prefect chance to catch your friends."

(ooc: Oh, okay.)

The dorio looked at her silently, confused for a second. After which Fluffy, almost involuntarily hit him oh the head, knocking him out. She cried as she stood.

"I've hurt someone..."

Milotic was busy fighting another pokemon.

So were Christy and Sarla.

Chris looked at her, almost loosing his control and crying, "Oh Kimi!" then he again looked at her, and for the sake of a reaction, tried to hurt Max, hoping for one.

Dylan shook himself fully awake

"Caught like you and Fluffy were. Clearly not though it seems. You gonna help me beat the professor?"

Christy looked at Dylan from behind Skye, she gestured him, trying to tell him Skye is free now.

Dylan looked at her confused, not really understanding

"We... w-we were caught? So i-it... w-wasn't a d-dream?" asked Skye clutching at his head. "I-I... I'll t-try to h-help. I'll d-do my b-best," he said, clutching his tail. He heard Fluffy cry out that she'd hurt someone, and felt upset.

"You... D-don't cry," he called. "Sometimes... i-it h-has to h-happen..."

Max gave a whimper as he was hurt. Kimi looked down at her Fennekin, an upset look slowly appearing on her face. "What... did you do that for?" she asked, a bit of emotion creeping into her voice.

"What do you..." Dylan began before realising what Christy was trying to say. "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't realise..."

The Professor began advancing on Dylan and Skye, reading another Pokeball.

Fluffy gasped as she heard Skye realizing the truth, while Christy, not able to facepalm, just made a face, she got confused, not sure what to do when she was reminded again she hurt someone.

"b...ut.." She said, turning around, hiding her tears. Christy noticed the Professor with pokeball... not sure what to do, she shouted, "DON'T!"

Chris felt immensely bad as he whimpered, but reminded himself it was for a good cause, and surprisingly looked at Kimi as she asked, he smiled, but then he was reminded again he had to do something, "Why shouldn't I?" he said grumply, "Pokemon are meant to be hurt!"

At Christy's 'DON'T!' Dylan saw the professor

"No you don't!" Dylan shouted leaping towards the professor, hoping to surprise him