vladikcomper

General Art Thread

706 posts in this topic

*looks at everyone's art work, then looks at my own**sighs* Why are you people sooo good? XD

Nice art works. *thumbs up*

Oh wow! You live up to your title well, Eliza!

14bud51.jpg

Dat eyes. Uh and....HASHTAAAGS! @_@ All women love them!

Yes centaur man!! Don't tell the guys the secrets!

:P

Glad to know y'all liked it :)

Now, some Amy

311kql2.jpg

1 person likes this

Sooooo cute! TwT how are you people so darn good?

Yes centaur man!! Don't tell the guys the secrets!

:P

*Whisper* Especially Hastags on Facebook *Facepalm* :P

Now, some Amy

311kql2.jpg

One little thing! The foot in the background isn't so tiny, that he can disappear behind the other one, because he make a kink on the ground. The toe can be seen a little, so it makes...more sence (...complicated to explain xD).

OH no, it's coming tilted on these! D:

Anyways, yeah, I get what you mean. Was a quick drawing anyways. But thanks for the suggestion :)

and no Inuki, you're better

After arguing with DA for a while I finally manged to get my latest drawing uploaded.

Well, I say drawing... I wanted to do a fight scene. It got a little out of hand.

skye_vs_dygo_by_calvin_skye-d7lfmkm.png

Skye Prower verses Dygo Wolf, an oc, in a scene from The Darkened Hourglass (TDH).

For those not in/reading TDH, the explanation of some of what's going on is in the spoiler box below!

TDH is set in a dystopian version of the 30 Years Later setting. Skye still exists due to his Time Armband protecting him from changes in the timeline, and because he and Silver kinda accidently created this dark future.

Dygo is an alternate version of Skye (different father, but same mother, birthday etc). Due to wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey reasons, Skye and Dygo’s personalities are starting to merge. Hence why Skye is acting more aggressive than normal, and why, despite being on the same side, the two are fighting.

Skye has an attachment on his boots, based on a mix between Tails’ Jet Anklets and Shadow’s rocket skates. These are like training wheels on a bike, allowing him to fly properly without spinning out of control. Due to the aforementioned timey-wimey reason, Dygo is wearing these as well. But he uses his to improve his kicks!

My original plan when drawing this was to do an A3 page and scale it down. But, as I didn’t have an A3 printer instead I thought I’d try splitting it into two A4 pages. However, by the time I worked out how many panels to use, the whole A3 plan didn’t work. So I just drew straight onto A4.

This is the first time I’ve not only tried drawing a strip, but also a fight, background, two character interacting with each other beyond just looking etc. So… I know it’s not very good. Odds are, if you spot anything wrong with it, I’ve already know myself!

1 person likes this

That's really good Skye. I'm impressed

Anyway, it's about time I posted something here... I guess.

Anyway, in this case I'm just going to put up three drawings I coloured which were originally done by Skye here. Might post some of my own later on but anyway...

First there's Skye's Skye drawing. I'm not sure if I need to show the coloured version because Skye's made it his avatar now. But oh well. Here's the original

skyetd10.jpg

And here's the coloured version I did

skye_prower_by_calvin_skye_by_dragonlord7337-d7lf8iw.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, there's Nina. This one took like 3 tries to get the colours right but it was done

nina_r10.jpg

And here's the coloured version

nina_by_calvin_skye_by_dragonlord7337-d7ks357.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally, there's Dygo who you can see in Skye's comic above me fighting Skye

dygo_wolf__the_darkened_hourglass_by_calvin_skye-d7f4iai.jpg

And here's the coloured version. This one was the first one I did and it was pretty much to prove to myself (and anyone who also thought the same) that Dygo was not grey but white!

dygo_wolf_by_calvin_skye_by_dragonlord7337-d7kfnnh.jpg

1 person likes this

Thanks for the positive response Dylan. And thank you very much for the colourings. Especially the Nina one which I know must have been frustrating. Plus, yes the Skye picture should go so everyone can see tge full version!

I loved the comic, skye! Especially the last part *is literally rolling while laughing* how Darned adorable!

And, I'm lucky I got to see Dylan's coloring earlier. But still, again, looks real good!

1 person likes this

14bud51.jpg

311kql2.jpg

Oh, so much cuteness ^_^

This one doesn't have any cuteness and smallness (:<

0_f74cf_d0413905_orig.png

Edited by EizzX

Looks real good, I believe you used pencil colours, and Darn! It's fine (Trust me, I am TERRIBLE with them!). The anatomy impresses me, and that facial expression :) The hand holding the gun could have been a BIT up, but not that it's bothering a lot. A real good traditional drawing :)

Art works... of AWESOMENESS. I really love all of them!

Skye, you did a great job drawing that fighting scene.

And nice drawings too, Dylan! :3

1 person likes this

Thanks Inuki, and Eliza as I forgot to say thanks to you earlier. Sorry.

I had fun drawing them. Hmm, maybe I should do some more strips...?

You guys are lucky, bein able to draw and stuff D=

Yeah, I seem to have forgotten to thank everyone too for what they have said. Thanks everyone. I will try to do more :D

Skye, please do. I'll be watching out for them. :3

Same goes to you, too, Dylan. :)

Uh oh, now I feel like the pressure is on!

Please don't. Go at your own pace, my friend. :)

Own pace might be a bad idea for me ;)

I see what you mean, Dylan. XD *looks at a picture of me slacking off while being surrounded by tons of paperwork*