Shadow

Count to 550 before a mod or admin posts!

25524 posts in this topic

Indeed. Shame the internet is evil and hates us all though

I was born in the UK but...family problems and now in germany. I don't prefer to fly....after the missing airplane in Malaysia Px

Maybe

Sucks, century

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

I was born in the UK but I moved abroad for 12 years to two different countries. Now I'm back

um... the only thing I've got close to the UK is that my dads from there (Essex I'm pretty sure) So i'm technically half Brittish, even though i have the weirdest accent XD

Cool!

23? You missed the number in the last post XD

I'm actually only half British too. My mom's a variety of nationalities. Oh, and my accent is pretty weird too

My accent is mostly Aussie, but i have American because i went to an international school in Japan and everyone was American, most likely a bit of a Japanese accent, and British.

...I love the confusion between Austria and Australia.

In germany its clear. Österreich and Australien. There is only the confusion in the english language. (and jeah! Finally someone who know the fact about the "special person" backgroundstory...)

Haha, yeah, I know a bit of German too. I know quite some about hitter, that man is interesting and Mussolini too.

Well.....its everybody historylesson right? I don't like it. There are to many prejudices about that. Others make fun of it but don't see on the history of their own country.

I respect everyone's history, and... No, I watched a ocular of documentaries on dictatorship, I don't find hitter funny at all, he is rather a very intelligent, cunning and scary man- and not like he did all wrong, Germany DID progress because of him

Also, the nazi sign comes from Indian swasitk (or something like that)

Ah yes, Hitler... I don't know much about him XD I suck at history

Edited by Pearl98

Yeah I think we have learned our lesson verry well, so we can have this system like the democracy. It's a shame that it have to come like this in 1940, but it was nessesary. Other countrys did not learn about their mistakes (Example the USA with the racism), but there is never a perfect world/country...the human species have to learn a lot ;)

Pearl: Me either. Germany has a lot of history and to memorize this....my head exploses.

In India, you learn Indian history, British history, German history, Italian history, American history, wtf man!

I don't think so, Before Mussolini and hitter there WAS democracy, but they didn't value it, dictatorship came as a lesson to give value to democracy.

Because India was a country from the british colonies right?

Naaa before those guys in the WWII there was no democracy because Wilhelm the first and the second were the goverment. It was a democratic monarchy.

Here, we only learn the Australian history, at least at my school

I am not sure about Germany, but Italy was, and there were 6 parties with no clear majority and all.

Yeah, but why the daffodil are we learning about Italy, German, Italian, and American history.

I don't know something about the colonies, because germany was not so succsessfully like England, France or Spain. From the middle age we have to know something and from the french revolution everything to today.

Pear: Australia has....what kinda history? I know only, that the english people put their slaves in this country, because the escape was difficult (? - see I'm bad at history xD)