Shadow

Count to 550 before a mod or admin posts!

25524 posts in this topic

You can't start them again yet. We have to wait 2 days and the last trolling was yesterday morning. So they still have less than a day left to reach 100

I read the new rules and as far as I read the two day rule you mention is only in effect for each member of staff. Since my last post was more than two days ago it was alright for me to restart them.

Then I think I see what you mean in regards to the rules but pretty certain its the staff in general who cannot restart after two days. If it was just the staff that trolls them then theoretically tgry have less than a day to reach 100 which wouldn't be very fair. I can ask if you want

Either way two days have passed so you can start them again now

1  (Sorry I got confused)

Edited by Shinomi-chan

I read the new rules and as far as I read the two day rule you mention is only in effect for each member of staff. Since my last post was more than two days ago it was alright for me to restart them.

Btw, hadn't we the rule "If a staff/mod interrupts us 10 times then the number of 300 is going down to 250 or 200?" ?

Edit: 2

Edited by Centaur Man

This is getting very confusing very quickly

We do have that rule but we forget to lower the number. I would do it and check how many tikes you failed but I can't change the number so it's pointless on my part

As for starting again, do so and it'll count as one from Geoffrey

(So you need to change your number Shinomi)

THIS IS NOT A RESTART POST

NEW RULE: We, the staff, may not interrupt you guys again after 2 days have passed. In return, you need to get to at least 100. If you get to 100, we'll wait another 2 days, and again and again till you make it to the requested number.

We, as in the collective we.  So therefore, it is ALL staff Geoffrey.  Not each individual staff member.