sweet_lil_Eliza

Ban the above poster

15596 posts in this topic

Banned because that's the new one I meant!

Banned because: I've seen many Scooby Doo movies (cartoon ones of course) though I have also seen the two movies with real actors the other one was Monsters Unleashed I guess.. I've also seen some of the episodes with Scrappy Doo (plus few movies), but mostly I've seen the Scooby Doo Where are you? series plus some episodes from the newer show. (I didn't mind Scrappy Doo at first but really after some time I just got really annoyed with him. Don't know why though. Maybe if I had seen him since the start would've made a difference? Or change of attitude? (his attitude that is)

Banned because: saturday morning with scooby doo Where are you? cartoons  pretty much sums up my youth.

Banned because I think there were a couple others with real actors (at least one since I've seen 3with real actors)

Monsters Unleashed was my favourite. The first one I saw too young an age and it scared me :P But it was awesome

Banned because: Oh the nostalgia....

Don't forget the new Scooby doo movies which was the second show after the original.

Where Scooby and the gang teamed up with stars such as the three Stooges and Batman and Robin!

Banned because I've never seen Darkwing Duck or hardly any Scooby Doo.  Thunderbird, Captain Scarlet and Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers for me.

Banned because the shows I watched everyday when I was a kid were Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Tiny Toon Adventures,Darkwing Duck,Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers,Batman the animated Series, Spider-Man the animated series, and the Bugs and Daffy show which was basically a show with Bugs Bunny and Daffy shorts.

1 person likes this

Banned because OMG! I forgot about the ones where the gang teamed up with someone. I only saw a couple though

It was pretty much Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes and Spongebob. Saw a few of other random cartoons. Pinkey and the Brain was one

Banned because should I really give my list of shows I watched?

Banned because: Wow Sevy we watched a LOT of same shows. Though for me also Pokemon, Digimon, Spongebob, this one horror...ish show can't remember the name.. also some other Disney shows.

Banned because why not list them. Ducktales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Pokemon, Digimon, YuGiOh, Dragon Ball Z, Shinzo(also known as Mushrambo), Pinky and the Brain, Animanicas, Sponge bob(once or twice), Fairly Odd Parents, Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Scooby Doo, Samurai Jack(don't remember much of it), Sonic Satan, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Brothers, Sonic Underground (About 2002 when I first saw it) Sailor Moon (Didn't know why I liked it back then) Monster Rancher, Biker Mice from Mars, Captain Scarlett and there was this Dinosaur one I can't remember the name of.

Banned because: Oh right! Talespin and Ducktales!! (Also Biker Mice from Mars, TMNT, Transformers, Rugrats, some Dinosaur show.. *shivers* Care Bears...)

Banned because how could I forget the turtles!

Sonic Satan

Banned because... Sonic Satan?

Banned because... Sonic Satan?

Banned because Auto Correct got me. It was Sonic SatAM.

Banned because: well your auto correct just made me think of Creepypasta.

Banned because that would be an episode I would love to watch!

Banned because I never saw almost all of those shows o_o

Curse lack of channels. Also... dinosaur one? Only can think of one dinosaur one which was Land Before Time or something like that. Was it that?

Ooh... I forgot. I also watched much Tom and Jerry

Banned because awhen I think about dinosaur show the one that cones to mind is Dinosaurs the one done by Jim Henson the dude who did the Muppets.

Banned because the show I remember is a few teenagers who used some Dino fossils to power up.

Banned because: reading through this is bringing back a ton of memories.

Banned because ... that sounds familiar actually. But can't put ny finger on it o_o

Banned because: I remember there was an anime about this.. Dino King? Something like that? OH MY DEAR GOD!!! The Land Before Time!!!! O_O My childhood movies!!! And Stanley The Troll... =-= (I am not proud of this one) 

Banned because didn't watch either