Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

(Ooc: You tolerate Serviper. You will tolerate this. This is fun)

"Listen to me you jerks! Let them go or... Else!"

(ooc: When in doubt, resort to default character! :P Time to upload mine.

Locke, if you had such a problem with it, why didn't you object reasonably as opposed to saying NOTHING then YELLING at us. Reminds me of a certain Skunk...)

"Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing," said Calvin as he stooped to pick up the pokeball that held Skye. "You seem to follow me around." He looked around. "It seems more noisy here than most areas," Calvin commented, pulling another ball from his pocket.

"You littles are being annoying." Ron said, picking up his pokeball too.

(ooc: COME ON, PLEASE!!!)

Sarla facepalmed. and ran to get help.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

(ooc: rivals and friends? Cool, but, I'm thinking, pure rivals is cooler, but your choice)

"I'll take whichever you want." He makes a sly smile.

(ooc: Everyday, I'm hearing pokemon, seeing pokemon,eating pokemon. I'd love to have my favorite Forum free of a Poke Rp as well. Please. I tolerate seviper because he is not trying to get me into a pokemon Flavored Rp when I'm litteraly tired of the whole franchise as a whole to the point of feeling sick everytime i hear A pika pika. I could go on for hours people . But to make it short , Please, keep it free play. For the sake of everyone. If Eliza wants a full Rp involving Everyone ending up in Pokeworld, so be it . But not in this thread.)

(ooc: Okay, to be fair this IS your thread, but you didnt exactly say anything earlier despite the indications that this would happen. So if everyone else wants I can make another thread to continue this and we can go back to not-so serious free play mode. Either that, or we change the name here and create free play mania 2 instead. Or we can continue this. Can everyone please put their opinions on this matter

On a side note, if we do make a new thread, could I please make it? I've not actually made a thread yet)

(ooc: If you had said something sooner Locke, this could have been avoided. But anyway...

I really don't mind if we continue this in a new thread, or if we just change this back to FPM. Dylan, feel free to make the new thread! You deserve it!

Though, if we do continue this story, I have to ask can someone please take over Skye's trainer. Playing someone who has such a sadistic option of animals, I'm sorry, I just find it abhorrent to play. it's either that or I make him one of those trainers who actually cares, but even then I'm not completely happy with it.)

((OOc: i'm not happy with pokemon at all in general . especially in a sonic forum . But I'm willing to turn a blind eye on it if you make another thread . But since I value you all , i won't make the change as violent as a G-wave... so long as we can keep it free play to allow everyone to jump in without problem. ))

(ooc: Right, so Skye doesn't mind and Locke doesn't want it but doesn't care if it happens. I would like to do it because it just seems like a waste of what's happened so far, but if this is enthusiasm for doing it then I wont. So, I guess I'll be basing it off of what Eliza says now)

(Ooc: I want it to happen, I respect Locke and don't wanna upset him, but I myself want an rp like this, and Dylan should make it. I am okay with it.)

(ooc: Well, I would suggest, as Locke created FPM and Dylan wants to create a new topic:

FPM either has a minor retcon that everything since we went through the warp ring didn't happen, or Locke and Dylan rescue the others, open the ring and escape, with Fluffy and Skye mostly unaffected.

Meanwhile, Dylan starts up the new RP topic. This could either start exactly where we are paused now, or we could go back at begin from the groups arrival in this world. Which cpuld let people change or alter characters if they want)

(Ooc: yeah, I agree to what skye. Says let FPM have a minor retcon,

And we can start with the group arrival in the new topic)

(ooc: Yeah both sound good to me. I'll make it when I get home from school. But what should I call it?)

(ooc: Good. That means I can completely change absolutely everything about that trainer character so I'm not playing a sadistic, callus jerk.

As for name, hmmmm, good question. The obvious and cheesy thing would be to mash two things together... Sonicmon... That sounds horrible!)

(ooc: That would make it hard to shorten as we already have an RPM. ;)

Alt-World Play Mania, so either APM or AWPM.

Or do we want an actual title? Trapped Between Worlds?)

(ooc: Ugh! I'll just go with Alt-World Play Mania 1.0. If it needs changing, we'll just change it later

So that's sorted, let's carry on here)

Ron rolled his eyes, "who are you anyway? It's like, raining rare pokemons here, I've got this little bunnie type myself."

(ooc: uh, I thought this game was getting a minor retcon so the warp ring actually sent us elsewhere!)

(ooc: Nah, Locke really wants to keep this free play as in no plot line or anything, I think it's best if we do that)

(ooc: Okay then)

Fluffy looked around silently, then turned to others.

"Now what?"

Pillow fight?

*Holds a pillow, ready to throw it*

Yay! *picks up two pillows*

*throws them at Skye and Dylan*

(ooc: What about Fluffy's mother story? Here or in the new thread?)