Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

Do you want someone else to carry you.

Uh, t-this one doesn't s-seem evil

"No... I'm..." Fluffy looked down,

"I can call Espeon here, she lives nearby!" Sarla said, finding a way out, "just wait a second!" She said, running towards a direction.

(ooc: switching writing style as I find this one easier)

Skye sighed. Somehow he'd seemed to upset Fluffy again without meaning to or realising how. He mumbled a 'thanks' to Sarla then began wandering away from the group, kickiny a stone as he went.

(ooc: Skye gets captured by a trainer plot? Or not?)

(ooc: The develoment of this rp does make this style easier)

"Skye, wait!" Dylan called after him then sighed. Turning to Fluffy he said "Please tell me he's in no real danger wandering off on his own"

(ooc: Sounds fun. Go for it if you want)

(ooc: we'll see what the others think. But if we do 1) who wants to.play the trainer and 2) do pokeballs have mind control properties making those caught loyal to the wielded?

(Ooc:yes, this style rocks!)

"Wait..." Fluffy mumbled, but Skye went away, she sighed down, thinking what now.

Sarla was coming with the bad news that she can't find the espeon, when she noticed Skye, and behind him, a trainer who is aiming at him, she screamed.

(Ooc: sounds cool, but can a pokeball catch a sonic character, but we will let this storyline go anyway,)

"I think that's your answer Mr Dylan, please go after him!"

(ooc: I really have no clue what a trainer would be like. So there is no chance I could play him. As for the mind control thing, I'm okay with that, but it's your character who's getting captured)

Dylan turned to notice the trainer

"Hey you! Stop!" Dylan called as he started running towards the trainer

(ooc: Looks like trainer stuff will be happening)

(Ooc: I'm rather to the thought that the trainer captures my character because

1) I know a hell lot about all these Pokemon stuff

2) fluffy is the youngest, also very naive, so her mind is easy to control

3) she doesn't has any powers and is very soft, this might end up giving her some base.)

"This doesn't sounds good," Fluffy murmured, trying this stand up a little, but falling again, then slowly crawling towards them.

"Dylan, no! Stay away." Sarla shouted, "The less people in this, the better."

The trainer looked around, looking at both of them.

(ooc: I dont know. I think it would look funnier if Skye was caught. But in the along run, i don't really mind who it is. Maybe you both get captured :P

I think we should for Skye wait before continuing

Does this mean your playing the trainer?)

(Ooc: yeah, let's wait for Skye)

The play is at a pause, please enjoy the soothing music.

(I think so, but something says we should ask sevi or Locke for it, I don't wanna end up with 100 roles, given I'm already jigglypuff)

Skye turned when he heard the scream, surprised at what he saw. He grabed ahold of one of his tails.

"H-hello. I d-don't know there were h-human's on this w-world."

(ooc: I would like Skye to be captured. No idea why, prob just another way to be evil to my characters... So I'd say go with Dylan's suggestion of both Skye and Fluffy are captured. Maybe even by different trainers, the rival's maybe? :P

If you want to play the trainer Eliza please do. My knowledge on the pokemon franchise is... limited.

Thinking more on Pokeball's (again, this is with my limited knowledge so PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong), they must have some form of minor mind control (its the only thing that makes sense), though it's not absolute as you can have Pokemon that dislike their trainers or won't obey the commands given. However, this mind control probably causes the captured pokemon's language skills to be removed/suppressed (save for their names), cause as far as I know Pokemon don't talk, yet the's ones we've met in the wild here are talking.

I kinda imagine that inside the ball, the pokemon are sent into a trance-like sleep with subliminal messages being played to them.)

(ooc: What you say makes a lot of sense. And with the limited I've seen with Pokemon the only one I've seen talk properly I'd Meowth. But he was evil anyway and never saw him in a pokeball. Eliza, what do you say

Being evil to characters is fun

As for the thing with Locke and Serviper, the problem is they aren't around much. But they're still welcome to join in when they want)

"Skye!" Dylan called. "Watch out! That human could be dangerous"

(Ooc: sounds like it I am thinking of something else, why not, Skye becomes the trainer who captures him and I become the trainer who captures me. And rivals is AWESOME.

Yeah, they do have a limited amount of mind control.

They say pokeball are comfortable ;) )

"What is going on there?" Fluffy tried to shout, when she heard footsteps, she turned around and saw a huge trainer.

"Humans?" She murmured, helpless since no one was there.

"Interesting." The trainer made a sly smile.

-----

Sarla decided to run away to seek help, "Dylan, Skye, try to runs away!"

(ooc: Uh... the only trouble with making me the trainer is I know virtually nothing about the franchise, so, erm, I will almost certainly make a helluva lot of mistakes. That and whenever a pokemon name is mentioned odds are I'll have no idea what the heck it it!

So mind control in. Does it also affect speech?)

The look on the human's face made Skye even more scared. He quickly turned and began to run, only to remember that Fluffy was hurt and couldn't get away on her on. Skye started to double back, not realizing Fluffy had already moved.

Fluffy ? here you are . And .... Who is this overlander ? And why is he looking at us that way?

(Ooc: just remember, you're a trainer, you're ruthless, you're a person who will use your Pokemon for piggyback rides and fights. Pretty much it, and is free play mania lol)

Sarla, looked at Skye and said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

----

Daddie! Fluffy cried, " I don't know, Skye is also in trouble, I am scared, WHAT IS THAT BALL."

Then the ball hit Fluffy, suddenly disappearing her into form to world, into the ball.

"Skye! No! Get away from that overloaded quick" he said unsure whether to intervene or not

(ooc: I say make it affect speech)

(ooc: Now I need to create a new character... Hmm.... ponder ponder...)

"I'm trying to get Fluffly out of here," Skye called back to Sarla, changing direction when he heard he crying. He caught sight of her, only to watch as she was captured.

"What was that?" Skye muttered, heading over to where the ball lay on the ground. "Some kind of compression field?" He was too distracted and distressed to notice another ball being hurling his way, and moments later, with a cry, he was sucked inside.

(ooc: No, it doesn't affects speech, but if it affects mind, I think it's like a obvious thing.

I is confused)

The trainer took the ball and wondered, "This is cool, the pokedex said nothing about it, it must be a rare pokemon." followed by a sly smile.

Then he looked at Locke, "what are you?"

"What the... Skye? Fluffy?" Dylan turned to the trainer horrified

"What have you done?!"

Sarla shouted at Locke and Dylan to run, "I WILL EXPLAIN YOU LATER, THIS IS NOT SAFE RIGHT NOW."

"I'm not leaving without them!" Dylan shouted to Sarla

"Now answer my question!" He shouted at the trainers

"They will capture you! We won't be able to save them." Sarla shouted.

Ron almost noticed (ooc: how is that for a name?) Dylan, until he noticed Skye's trainer, "You here, huh?"

(oc: No. NOOOO . I . WILL . NOT . TOLERATE POKEMON IN A SONIC FORUM .))

"You give back those children now . Or I make sure you ends up with more trouble than you'll ever wish for." Said Locke. "And these aren't pokemon either."