Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

Skye: *stops and thinks* Yeah, I guess you're right. It's just... *looks around to make sure no one can overhear* The problems are different in my time. It's more... trying to keep the peace, than trying to bring about peace, if that makes sense. And there's no Eggman to exploit the world.

Seviper: I can't imagine anything wrong happening to day

SJ: *Looks around* I'm expecting something to go wrong when you said that

Tails: Fair enough.*opens storage's door* Hey, look what we got here? I think it should be enough to get this going. Grab one bag, I'll grab the other then come back for the shovels and cartwheel. *grabs a bag and carries it to the fountain*

Skye: Wow, that's a lot of stuff. *picks up a back and carries it wobbly towards the fountain.*

Tails: *goes back to storage room for the cartwheel, placing the shovels inside* It has been a while since I 'drove' one of these. *struggles to get the cartwheel going in a straight way*

Skye: *places bag of fertilizer down, relieved he got to the fountain in one piece. Turns to look at Tails* Do you need a hand bro?

Tails: Nah, I think I'm getting the hang of this. *the cartwheel falls to the side* On other thought, maybe I do.

Skye: *laughs* Maybe you filled it with too many shovels!

Tails: Coordination. That's what I need to learn on this. *raises cartwheel and gets going, getting to the fountain* And determination, like always. Now let's empty this bags into the cartwheel. *retrieves the shovels from the cart and places them in the ground* Let's just hope we don't make a mess. *grabs a bag and puts in the cart- opening it and emptying it in the cart*

Skye: *pauses* Uh, Tails... wouldn't it have been easier to have taken the shovels over here, then taken the cart back and emptied the bags next to the house so we didn't need to carry them?

*picks up other bag to empty into cartwheel*

Tails: That could be a plan, but we could have made a mess trying to drive a cartwheel loaded with heavy fertilizer...that's why I did it this way, closer to the fountain were spills won't be to far to clean.

Skye: I guess that makes sense. So what do we do now?

Tails: Right. In the back of the house Mom has a small nursery, we should get the pots with flowers and bring them here. *starts walking to the back of the house*

Skye: Okay. *Follows Tails around the back*

Tails: *grabs a basket and starts putting pots inside* I'm just wondering how Mom would like the arrangement to look like, if it would go in a certain pattern, an altering order...I think Nicole could help with that.

Seviper: You kids behave I'm gonna going into town!

*SJ and Crunch wave good bye*

Skye: We could compaire it to the rest of the garden, but yeah, shall we call her?

Tails: Ditto. *takes basket* Bring one with you.*makes his way to the fountain*

Skye: *picks up basket and looks around* I think there is a pattern... The flowers are in small groups of colours.

Tails: That could do, maybe I'll take an overview to see the way it would look*

Skye: Great idea. Can you take a picture so I can see too?

Tails: Sure thing* leaves basket next to the cartwheel and heads inside the house*

Seviper: Excuse me sir do you have any seeds

Shopkeep: What kind mac?

Seviper: I suppose tomato, potatoes, and spinach

Shopkeep: Here you go

Seviper: Thank you kind sir

Shopkeep: WHatever

Skye: Unless... maybe I can.... *starts spinning tails*