Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vindicator2

Sonic Satam petition

26 posts in this topic

On one hand I think that Satam is most overhyped show I ever show. (Yeah, I dont like it)

On the other hand maybe it would turn into Archie Sonic: The Animated Series. That would be super awesome.

Yes! But, no milking it. Definitely no milking it.

Well, I think it's good to see so many groups trying to revive it. It makes me happy and I wish luck to all those groups

If only people were still as interested before as they are now, we might not have had to try to bring it back

Interesting to say the least . But I'm not sure if it's relevant of my interest. CGI ? hum.....

On one hand I think that Satam is most overhyped show I ever show. (Yeah, I dont like it)

On the other hand maybe it would turn into Archie Sonic: The Animated Series. That would be super awesome.

What? You didn't like Sonic SATam? But the comics were based on the show and I still see it as a continuation of SATam as they're still using the characters and storylines from it but have drifted far from the original storyline since then.

For me I do want to see Sonic SATam revived as I liked it, but I think it's going to need more than just a hundred signatures. I do feel doubtful if SEGA would allow SATam to come back if it will ever happen, very unlikely though.

What? You didn't like Sonic SATam? But the comics were based on the show and I still see it as a continuation of SATam as they're still using the characters and storylines from it but have drifted far from the original storyline since then.

For me I do want to see Sonic SATam revived as I liked it, but I think it's going to need more than just a hundred signatures. I do feel doubtful if SEGA would allow SATam to come back if it will ever happen, very unlikely though.

Two words: bad writing. Antoine was annoying and useless, Bunnie and Rotor underused, Sally too perfect, Sonic dumb, and plots ranged from generic to terrible. "Blast to the Past" is atrocious. I think the wort part is hyper. I kept hearing that SaTam is so awesome and Robotnik is the bestest villain and so on... It isnt, it really isnt.

Two words: bad writing. Antoine was annoying and useless, Bunnie and Rotor underused, Sally too perfect, Sonic dumb, and plots ranged from generic to terrible. "Blast to the Past" is atrocious. I think the wort part is hyper. I kept hearing that SaTam is so awesome and Robotnik is the bestest villain and so on... It isnt, it really isnt.

I see, Sonic dumb is what I thought at first but he sort of has a fun personaility for me. But yeah, Sonic has matured out of that age. I did like how the show had character development particularlly Tails and NICOLE as we saw Tails starting to be more involved towards the end of the series and NICOLE starts to speak Sonic's slang, interesting for a plain computer device to do. Wish we could see more and Ben Hurst's future plans for a third season sounded interesting as Tails does get more involved and NICOLE would slowly reveal herself to be actually a mobian who was turned into a computer by Robotnik. I do like a sinster and more serious Robotnik I guess but being humorous an=t times.

So do you prefer how the comics writes the SATam characters instead? How about the period when the comics were still in their SATam days before Robotnik died in issue 50? Did you like that period?

Yeah, I prefer due to avoiding pitfalls that series fell into. For example in series I have no idea why Antoine was even taken for missions. I found comics to be more creative: while main premise is good, secondary characters, Robotnik's machines and plots are really dull. For example: remember stealth-bots from cartoon? Boring scout ships. In Sally mini-series for example enemies were much cooler. How about that UFO from Cry of the Wolf? Dull. Whats about Griff? Is he better that Geoffrey or Evil Sonic? Do you care about deep power stones? Is there is anything worth putting from cartoon into comic? And Robotnik...he acted sinister. He sounded cool. But I dont remember him doing anything cool.

I could not tolerate a complete episode of that show.

Listen to these words people : Let the past to the past. It's over. Gone. Clinging to something like that for so long won't bring anything good out of it. Look At duke nukem forever. When the result came out at long last, Duke wasn't "in" anymore. He was not in his place anymore. Mind have evolved, people have grown old, and so did this show. It was good while it lasted, but if you really want to give it a nice tribute. just make another one.

I have faith that Sonic SATam could return

Well thank, you have just thrown away the speech I gave In hope they would try to do a whole new show altogether , rather than a nasty revival that would please nobody...

Please nobody? Nope, unless you can somehow get everyone to say they wouldn't want to see SATam to return, I'll completely disagree with what you said just there

Also, I wasn't ruining your speech. I was just commenting on how I thought it could return

You just said you had fauth it would return .

I'm perfectly ok with such an idea . But If nobody knows how to bring them back without being traitorous of the original show, I don't think I'll be ok with that.

Yeah, I prefer due to avoiding pitfalls that series fell into. For example in series I have no idea why Antoine was even taken for missions. I found comics to be more creative: while main premise is good, secondary characters, Robotnik's machines and plots are really dull. For example: remember stealth-bots from cartoon? Boring scout ships. In Sally mini-series for example enemies were much cooler. How about that UFO from Cry of the Wolf? Dull. Whats about Griff? Is he better that Geoffrey or Evil Sonic? Do you care about deep power stones? Is there is anything worth putting from cartoon into comic? And Robotnik...he acted sinister. He sounded cool. But I dont remember him doing anything cool.

Oh yeah I have to admit some of the designs were dull and generic, I'm glad some of them weren't put in the comic. Though I felt the comic did not have consistancy and character development much, I'm that type of person who prefers things to develop slowly and have a build up to something major. Example, Uncle Chuck regaining his free will was too fast in the comic. I like how the series depicted a sort of battle for him till he got back his free will. NICOLE felt very uninteresting and no development until she had a nanite body in Ian's stories onwards. Regardless, I think the comic had good plots here and there, and the storyline itself had full of potential for many stories, Karl Bollers I felt, did some pretty good stories.

Wonder what the comic would have been like if Ben Hurst wrote them instead..

Looots of Sally. I agree, there were some good things, I did like Uncle Chuck and they did at least tried to make NICOLE more that a plot device. But man, Bates liked Sally way too much. In second season only Antoine had screentime beside her, cause we needed his obnoxious comic relief. Worst offender: "Uncle Chuck derotised episode" (I dont remember title, vause titles were dull and sometimes senseless). Episode seems to be convinced that Sally is tech genius on them. It was nothing but "You can fix it, Sal" or "Sally will help you, Unc".

hey guys sorry if you think this is silly idea...i know how old the series is but i put this up so the fans can show a gesture by signing to SatAM i know it most likely won't return but hey if someone has a dream certain people share why hide it? sorry this is my one topic but i chat on a different sonic site mostly

You should not have to worry about that. no one is being angry at you. Many indeed would be more than happy to see their childhood heroes back on screen .

Nah, don't worry. We have S3ason for that.

Slow and occasional non-comic posts, but still enjoyable

Yes. Antoine _was_ annoying and useless.

Edited by Miles_Prower