The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Red gently Embraced her daughter "Let it go , dear .... Nothing will ever happen to you anymore."

-----------------------------

(ooc: Meh , it's cool)

"It's not my fault , they are just so... Alike !" Said Honey "Oh well, I'll do an effort , promise."

Glen looked Shocked ." How long did you..."

"Ever since you black hedgehog of a friend said your name aloud, idiot." she chuckled.

"Then let's gum up these sprinklers," said Miles, casting a spell to freeze the water.

-------------

Harmony continued to cry, holding on tighter to Red.

--------------

"Maybe we should insist they wear different hats," suggestion Ziona, not overly concerned about the name issue yet. "Or just keep an eye out for the metal arm."

(Spark stood up and continued forward but he was slower and his reaction time was lowered from the electricity that was in the water.)

"That could help Miles. Thanks" Dylan then turned to Spark and noticed he wasnt moving as fast as usual.

"Are you okay Spark?"

"If you're too weak maybe we should go back for help?" suggested Miles.

"OH, Maybe I'll concentrate on the metallic arm, that ought to help."

"That ough to stop you hurting my poor back as well..."

-------------------------------------------

Red said nothing more , feeling that action would be stronger than words.

Eventually, Harmony stopped crying. "Tha---thank you. There was so much I..."

---------------

"Don't worry about that, I'll give you a message this evening," promised Ziona.

"thank you dear . I could really use one." said Glen .

--------------------------------

"It's alright dear ... It's alright ..."

"Are we really safe here," Harmony asked. "No more fears, no more worries. No more... killing..."

----------

Ziona huuged Glen. "I hope this will suffice in the meantime." She turned to Honey. "So where HAS your boyfriend disappeared off to then?"

"No more killing dear ...No more..."

--------------------------------

"I better hope it will, dear ... But I could always ask for another fix if I need it..."

"I'm sure he is not so far away...."

Harmony started crying again, but this time they were happy tears.

-----------

"I won't deny you," said Ziona to Glen. Then she turned to Honey. "Let's find him then."

"You are a good girl , dear..."

---------------

"He isn't too far away, probably signing autograph after being cornered by a bunch of fangirl... I better get back to work, Or else, I'm not going to deserve my name of bodyguard." Honey chuckled.

Harmony shook her head. "No I'm not. The things I've done."

------------

"Heh, yeah. Before he get's kidnapped by the fangirls for a private concert," laughed Ziona.

"I can handle that. So long as we don't literally cook. Though I now wish I'd dressed lighter," said Zamy with a laugh.

---

"I can't blame you, he hated his guts the other day. I just hope it all turns out okay," said Hope.

"We shouldn't bake, but we'll both need a lot of fluid once we get back. Okay, I'll cast the spell, you get us there. I hope he's alright," said Skye.

------------

"So do I. I think he might have just been desperate fro a freind. And he was babbling about how the tow of them were 'the same'," said Melody.

"Ok, cast it when you're ready."

---

"Well they both went to insane lengths to 'save' someone they cared about... in fact Skye was worse in his methods."

Skye closed his eyes and concentrated for a moment, then a barely visible orange glow covered him and Zamy. "Okay, we're ready."

-------------

"I... I guess he was," said Melody reluctantly.

Zamy nodded and teleported them to Spark's zone. "You see them?"

----

"Sorry. I know you find it touching, but it would've involved destroying the universe. If Shadow does something rash for me by all means point out how crazy itbis."

Skye swayed slightly in the heat. "This is worse than I was expecting." He looked around and saw three figures bathed in flames. "If Spark did his 'cover in fire' trick that might be them.. Might..."

------------

"I will. I suppose I should try to get out of my head that destroying the universe is somehow a positive gesture," said Melody. "But what about at your end. Can you say anything about your top secret missions?" she jokingly asked.

Zamy loudly exhaled. "This place is unbearable. That could be them, like you say. Let's head over," said Zamy as she started walking forwards, uncomfortably.

---

"Well between you and me, I'm currently looking up information on a temple. This could be interesting."

"I hope it's them.. Otherwise they'll be some evil-burning-on-fire-guards or something," said Skye, the heat making him slightly less coherent.

-----------

"Really, what kind of temple? I might... Well, I might not know the temple in this Zone, but of there is a Moebius equivalent I might be able to narrow it down. I guess I shouldn't ask 'why' though.

"Oh dear ... now that would be terrible, wouldn't it ?"

"I'm sure he won't mind. They'll pay him well."

--------------------------------------------

"It's over ... It's like it never happenned."

"I wish that were true. I wish I could forget the past four years," said Harmony. "But... knowing that's it's over... that I'm in control, alive, and I don't need o kill anymore.... I think I could be happy."

------------

"I suppose it depends on the fangirls," said Ziona.

Dylan turned around

"I think we just got that help, Miles"

"If it's guards, I'll clobber them with... something. I don't have my baton antmore."

-----

"A particularly ancient one that was recently discovered down south. They haven't evem found out who it's dedicated to, so something's off."