The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Fine. Let's hurry" Sarah said

Mark nodded

"Okay" he said

Carol chuckled light-heartedly and shook her head. "Ah kids, always trying to get into trouble. Well, you'd better stop them before they bolt off."

"Right." Said Ally 

Fenn nodded.

"Yeah." Said Max.

"You're probably right Zi." Said Seviper.

Stacey turned and hurried inside at full speed.

"It's worse when they're all Ninja's in training," began Ziona as she turned, only to see them start to run off.  "Too late..." she sighed,

Mark started following

Sarah flew after

Carol followed with a sigh of her own when she saw what happened and started to follow after the children. "Hey you kids! Get back here!"

Ally followed behind.

Fenn sped after.

Max flew behind.

"Where would they even go at a time like this?" Said Seviper.

"Mwiles!  Skwye!  Whewe awe ywou!" sounded Stacey as he ran to the lab, being somewhat rude in ignoring Carol.

"What?  Stacey?  Is that you?  What's wrong?" asked Miles, sticking his head out of the lab.

"I don;t know, but we better find out," said Ziona.

Sarah completely ignored Carol and followed Stacey, though tried to stay a little behind to avoid talking to them

Mark heard and turned for a second to see, then realised the others were ignoring

"S-sorry..." he said then turned and started hurrying after Stacey too

Carol picked up the pace of her running. "If they're planning on doing what I think they're doing, they could get seriously hurt!"

Ally continued to follow.

Fenn wasn't paying attention and continued to walk.

Max looked back but turn around and kept flying.

"Right." Said Seviper.

Stacey started explaining what had happened, but was going so fast that with his lisp, his words were all but incomprehensible.  Miles just stared at him a little bewildered, as Skye stepped out of the lab.

"Is this something to do with the alarms?" he asked, then spotted Carol.  "Oh! Hello there.  I hope you're not the reason we had an alarm."  While his words sounded naive, there was a slight edge of warning to them.  

Ziona soon reached the corridor where the kids had started gathering.  "The odds are they are planning exactly that," she replied to Carol.

(Just letting you know Holly, Miles is the Moebius version of Miles, just his hair is normal coloured, not black.  Skye resembles normal Skye, except his fur is dark red.)

Sarah crossed her arms irritated they were being ignored now for the others

"Zoe and Dominic and someone else got taken! Why are you just standing there talking?!" she asked annoyed

Mark looked a little uncomfortable

Carol placatingly held up her hands. "I assure you, I had nothing to do with that alarm. Dr. Eggman's your culprit here."

"Sarah's right. We gotta save Dominic, my sister and my brother!" Said Fenn.

"I'll scramble, fry, and boil that egg!" Said Seviper

"Ya'll should let me build  some atomic weapons!" Said Zangoose.

The moment Miles heard Dominic had been taken, his fists clentched and a dark look crossed his face.

"Eggman kidnapped some of us?  Can't he just leave us alone!' whined Skye.  "Alright.... what's the plan for getting them back?"

Ziona sighed.  "In my duties as a Zone Cop, much and all as I would love you see you do that Vipey, Eggman is a problem only Sonic can finish..."

"Where's the pyramid with a face?" Sarah asked impatiently

Mark looked at Sarah surprised how much she cared

Carol glanced over at Sarah when she spoke up. The husky walked up to Skye and whispered; "I may not be entirely familiar with how things are around here, but I don't think you would fancy letting these children go on such a dangerous mission."

"Whoever that is...he should've already finished him." Repied Seviper..

"Pyramid with a face?  Pyramids don't have.... oh, wait... from what I've heard of Eggman... yeah, that does make sense," said Miles.  "Haven's got lots of cameras around the island.  Lets see if any of those have seen it."

Skye gave a somewhat enigmatic smile.  "I'm not that much older than the kids, but.... no, I don't want to see them in danger at all.  But... I'm not sure how to stop them.  If we try, they'd sneak out on they're own.  At least this way we know where they are."  He sighed.  "I know, it's far from ideal."

"He did... it's just that... well... It might not seem like it, but this zone would be much worse off without him," said Ziona sighing.

Sarah's ears twitched and she scowled hearing Carol and Skye's conversation

"We're going whether you want us or not! We can look after ourselves" she said poutily 

"Cam-er-as?" Mark asked confused. "Are those important?" 

"If the kids are going then they'll want my EMP Ninja Stars! I made them after our last encounter with these robots." Said Zangoose. 

"I don't care about that. I just want my kids back!" Said Seviper 

Carol cocked her head in confusion upon hearing Skye's words. "So... you're actually saying we should take them with us?"

"Camera's let you see something that's somewhere else," said Miles.  "What the camera sees, you can see."

"I would rather not," began Skye, "but..." He turned to look at Sarah as she interrupted.  "But... well... there you see what we're up against....  And they do have Ninja training and other powers."

"We will get them back," said Ziona, holding Seviper tight.  "Wait... EMP Ninja stars.... hmmm..." Ziona had a thoughtful look.

"That sounds useful" Mark said interested

"Exactly! So we're going!" Sarah said arms crossed and hovering a little