The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Sarah didn't answer Stacey being distracted

"That's not true" she thought

"It probably would. We could go walking?" Replied Seviper. 

"Oh, a lot of crazy things happen that you would think only happen in stories," said Skye looking back at the controls.  "We're almost there," he replied.

(Whose Shara?

----------

"Sarah," asked Stacey.

"I'm in your head, I can see it.  Why do you think no one likes you?" asked the Voice.

----------

"That sounds nice," said Ziona.

Edited by Skye Prower

"We didn't have a DEL, so that was something," said Skye.  "Father was a powerful spell caster, and mother an assassin.  Father was the one who taught me magic, though he idea of teaching was 'curse me when I get it wrong'.  And not in the verbal sense.  Mother doted on me however, but was a slave driver for Melody, training her to be a weapon.

---------

"I... I will..." said Skye.

(kinda confusing)

"Good, I'm afraid something's happened to my siblings," Myra said.

(How is it confusing?  If you mean 'Melody' that is actually intentional!)

"Do you want to land and find them on foot?" asked Skye.

(Not melody, it's seems that skye is on the jet and then with shara, Stacey and that group)

"I have a few ideas of places they might be, but if we can't find them there then we should do a search from above," Myra said.

(Oh!  That!  That's a typo!  I do it from time to time, the perils of having two charries who start with S.  Also, Shara is actually Sarah, that's why I wasn't sure who you were meaning)

"Okay, on foot first," said Skye, landing the jet.

(Sorry, my bad)

Myra clamored out of her seat and climbed out of the jet, looking around for a second she got her bearings. "The twins had a secret cave that they discovered on a camping trip with friends, so that's where I would try first," Myra explained.

(It's okay.  Sorry for the confusion!)

"Right, lead the way," said Skye and Harmony looked around cautiously. 

Myra rose in the air "it'll be quickest if we fly, the cave is fairly close to here so it won't be long," Myra said as she flew off.

"Sure," said Skye flying after.  Harmony followed behind, a little wobbily.

"Well you're wrong. Look again" Sarah thought

"Why, what will I see now?" asked the voice.

Myra flew over the forest looking for the canyon where the cave was hidden, nothing familiar trails and land marks as she went along. But then she noticed something that made her stop cold, a DEL camp. Why would they be here? she thought. Then it but her, "No... no no no NO!" Myra exclaimed, "Why can't you just leave me alone!"

"What is it?  What's wrong?" asked Skye coming over to Myra.  He looked down.  "DEL?  Here?"

"You'll see you're wrong" Sarah muttered

"Then let's take a peek," said the Voice, peering into her mind.

"You attack my home, you trick me into trusting you, you try to make me one of your elite, and now you hunt my family. WHY?" Myra sobbed

"What?  I didn't... wait... you mean the DEL..." said Skye, trying to take Myra's hand.  "I'm not here to do that Myra.  I'm here to help you."

Myra shuddered and looked at Skye, "We need to find my family before the DEL does, the cave should be in that canyon over there, chances are they have been cornered, so we need to act fast." Myra said with cold determination.

Edited by Katmuffin

"Right, let's go," said Skye with a nod, completely understanding Myra determination.  Harmony looked a little scared at how the two were acting, but was still ready to move.

"After you." Said Seviper. 

"What should we do?" Whispered Fenn.

Myra flew towards the canyon, but took a large detour around the DEL camp. Reaching the edge of the canyon, she went in. Once in the canyon and hopefully put of sight of the DEL she began looking for the cave.

Edited by Katmuffin

Ziona smiled and took ahold of Seviper's tails as she began to walk.

---------

"Are we close?" asked Skye, looking around for the cave.

Sarah flinched a bit

In her mind, she does care for Stacey a lot and what's she's been saying to him she believes is for the benefit of him. She also cares for Zoe though doesn't want to let that on and also the voice a little bit too though again doesn't want to let that on. There is pride but also a lot of fear. She's scared of the situation she's in and doesn't know how else to act

"I don't know" Mark replied

"Maybe go tell Ziona where they are" Dominic whispered