The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(basically just make an post saying where you are and what you are up to!)

Myra flew flew over the island looking for a shelter or some kind of civilization, anything would help. Unable to fly any longer she fell to the ground. "I can't do this any longer" as she said as she got to her feet and started walking. Myra soon came to the master emerald shrine. Tried and desperate she curled up at the steps and fell asleep.

(Ooc: is Knuckles there? if he is, Myra was too delirious to notice)

Edited by Katmuffin

(Ooooh! New person! Welcome! No Knuckles at the moment unfortunately)

"She would've but I didn't see where she went. I don't really care" Dominic said

Ziona couldn't help but laugh and gave Seviper a playful shove.  "We you better go and find her," she said to Dominic.

--------------

Skye sighed as he made his way to the Master Emerald Shine.  The magical signature from the pool was proving elusive to track down, and Skye was hoping to use the Emerald's power to pinpoint it before it could cause any more havoc.  As he reached it, to his surprises he spotted a girl a year or two older than he was sleeping at the steps.  He headed over and gave her a gentle shake.

"Because as a ninja aren't you good at finding people?" asked Ziona with a smile.

Myra awoke when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Startled, she asked "who are you?"

"I don't wanna find her though. She's annoying" Dominic said

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," said the dark red furred fox.  "My name's Skye, what's yours?"

-------------

"You don;t need to talk with her, just find her and tell me," said Ziona.  "Of course, that could be far too difficult for a trainee ninja like you..."

Edited by Skye Prower

Dominic groaned

"Fine. I'll find her" he said

"Myra" she replied as she regarded the young fox with curiosity, "is that a second tail?"

"Tell me as soon as you do," said Ziona.  "I better call Zamy about Miles, we might need him to find a new cure..."

--------------

"Er... y-yeah..." said Skye a little nervously.  "It's kinda a rare thing."

"Until now I was beginning to think that this island was completely uninhabited, being floating and all. Are there more poeple?" Myra asked 

"Many more.  There's a whole city not far from here," said Skye pointing.  "The rest of the island is mostly quiet though, so if you didn;t pass over it I can see why you'd think so!"

"Now.... while Dominic hunts for Sarah, I'm going to call Zamy.  And hopefully we can sort this mess out," said Ziona.

"That sounds rather...long and boring." Said Seviper. 

"Sorry Vipey," sighed Ziona.  "That's the trouble with this job, so much boring clutter to deal with.  Essentially the paperwork.

"A whole city!?" Myra exclaimed amazed. "This makes things easier" she thought. "How did it get up here?" she asked 

Edited by Katmuffin

"I.... dunno," admitted Skye.  "I think it was here before the island started floating.... I should ask Dad."  He went quiet for a bit.  "You want anything to eat or drink?" he offered.

"If only the wind blew it away....or a mutant paper shredder ate it!" Said Seviper  

Ziona laughed.  "Then I'd have to do it again and file a report about the rampage the mutant paper shredder went on!" she said with a wink.

Ziona smiled and kissed Seviper on the forehead.  "You always cheer me up Vipey!"