The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Don't worry Dylan, you got me and Shadow on your side. Besides, we are almost at the DEL HQ. I suggest you come along though. They are after all your people, and this is still your dimension.

But your still in the prime zone aren't you? That is where you were ages ago, if your in this zone, how did you get here?

A room may be good Locke. We'll see what happens

The Void.

(Ooc: Ok getting way too confusing. I guess we'll keep it to this: I've been in your zone where I bought a red cape and placed a magic marker, then I went back to the Prime zone and now Me and Shadow are here again.)

Ok ten days to find your cure also inn this zone what hapoened to the Chao and their guardian?

Shadow, what was the void like? And what Chao are you on about Geoffrey, we haven't had any here

(ooc: Okay, nice cape by the way. Do you like my dark cloak and hood which I've been wearing a while now?)

The ones that Tikal knew Dylan.

it's a nice cloak Dylan, if fits you.

Hi Locke. While everyone was arguing I found the workshop and rigged this up. I won't go into the boring technical details, but stick it on a werehog and it should analyse the reason for this curse. Or at least eliminated several possibilities. Do you like it? *smiles proudly*

i like it, it's nice AND useful. I'm proud of you boy.

*Blushes but grins ecstatically* I... uh... T-thanks. It's... its really good to hear that.

Now we just need to get this onto a were-hog. Do we have a very long stick?

no but we have shadow. It's basically the same thing. now give me that device, we'll send it right away.. but just in case, do you have a spare one?

No. But I can make one. I'll see if I can make some improvements too! *Runs back off to workshop*

Sorry, I went offline a minute ago, I thought I heard Skye just then, what's happened?

(ooc: I haven't lost any game Locke)

good for you! i'll send the first one right away!!!

"radio" Dylan, i'm going to send you something; it might help having a better time explaining what's going on with the werehog.

(ooc:you said the word)

Cool, I'll be ready to pick it up. Although I'm fairly sure I told you as much as I could about what was going on.

(ooc: No I didn't, I said chao, that isn't the same word as the name of the guardian or what some of the emeralds are called)

well, this one is supposed to tell us why the werehog are changing in the first place. "goes to the portal room" i sent it to you location, did you got it?

(ooc: ok then)

I did. I am sure I told you the cause of the changing but I guess I didn't tell you why they are changing. What am I supposed to do with it?

(ooc: Page 82 I believe, or just search gaia in the search button and you'll find it)

*in workshop, working hard, tongue sticking out in concentration* Hmm let's see. If I rerouted the secondary couplers, increase the charge to the helmat regulator, reverse the polarity of the neutron flow and run a phased tachyon beam through the focusing lens... I might be able to make this one work at range. Or it will transfer the curse to whoever uses it, one of the two.

(ooc: you told us something to do with Dark Gaia, but this do-hicky is meant to get exactly how it happens so it can be undone)

(ooc: Okay then. I understand)

throw it at shadow; he will jump on a werehog shadow of the collossus style and put the device on said werehog. Then he'll take his distance to avoid whatever might happen next.

That sounds incredibly dangerous. Could it be done on a werehog that hasn't transformed?