The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

If you find him, ask him if the shot in his arm knocked his brains loose or something. I mean really! What does he think he is doing?

Yeah, I'll guess I will go search by foot again, I'm exhausting myself currently for nothing.

*Floats down to the ground, hides Wings of Darkness under the red cape again*

I will be easily spotted as an outsider around here too... But Shadow is in grave danger, I have to rescue him. Ugh, and I don't even know where this mine is. Asking for directions would be the most stupid idea to do now...

what he always do: proving to the others, and mostly himself, that he is the best ; and as such , not to be messed with.

*Werehog lunges as trigger is pulled, the bullet goes through the shoulder* Oh crap *slings rifle over shoulder and draws revolver* Come on. Just a bit closer.

Sun has gone down now. Moon is up. The danger begins. Everyone in this zone will become a werehog making myself and Shadow and whoever else has come here easy to spot. Good thing I brought my teleporter for when things get rough. I would be lost without it.

Now, that's some akward noise coming out from that direction. So far my only clue I guess....

*Speeds over to the direction of the noise*

SHE'LL BE APPLES!! A MINE!

Oi, better stay quiet or they'll hear me.

I'll have to stay in the shadows, otherwise I would be noticed easily..

Shadow, Shadow? Can you read me, you black, bloody idiot?

Have you got him? When you do tell him to come find me and don't get into any fights.

There are weird noises in the distance. The werehogs have come out. What they do depends on how much of their personalities they have retained.

You picked a real bloody good time to call Locke I 'm a little busy *fires a shot* what do you want? I'm hunting a lone werehog in the Prime Zone. I've handled worse.

he doesn't answer. I'm pretty he already got himself into trouble... and to say that this gutless idiot is the one who saved us from being farmed by the black arms....

oh wait, now he does.

well , mister killer shadow, I do hope you are happy about yourself... I'm pretty sure i didn't use any drug when I healed you. So tell me , what onn the actual HECK GOT YOU TO HUNT A WEREHOG? AND THE WORST OF THEM AT THAT?

Is it just me or is this situation rapidly getting out of control.

Hold on, I heard some of that over the radio. He is in the prime zone. Then why is my tracker...

A link between zones! That's it! I need to go to this mine now and find out what is going on!

(ooc: Had to make an excuse. I thought he wasn't in my zone)

anything goes out of control when shadow loose his Darn fourth emerald.

Ah, there you are Dylan. I've been waiting here thinking about how to rescue Shadows but with you here it's only getting better.

So, what are we going to do?

Hi cheerleader. There appears to be a zone link. That's why I'm picking up his signal even though he's in another zone. I'm going to go check it out. I have to do it alone

Locke, I am going to make why way over there. Sorry, but I need to go offline for this. Links between zones are rare. I will get in contact with you when I arrive. But for now, I'm going offline. Talk to you later!

Right cheerleader. Sorry, but I have to. This is my zone. I'll try to keep in touch later. See you!

*Runs off into the shadows*

(ooc: See you tomorrow!)

cheerlead, make a run for the mines, it's in front of you; dylan, rush!! shadow, don't get yourself killed!!!!! skye, calm down, it's jjust something called stress; it happen sometimmes.

(ooc:ok, bye)

*jumps down a small tunnel that the werehog can't fit down* Ok i should be safe here. Unless it collapses on me. (OOC Bye Dylan)

I'll charge in later, until I'm certainly sure that I'll be safe. Until then, I'll retreat to the void.

*Dissapears*

(ooc: It's sleepy time)

Everybody leaving. So how are we going to get Shadow out now?

get your things together shadow!!! we can't allow you to die here!!!Ok.... think locke, think.... shadow, do you have one of those augmented glasses Gun issued to their special agent ? (ooc:you know, kinda like rouge in the issue when sonic and shadow tried to blow up one of robotnik's canon)

(ooc:bye cheerlead)

You mean a scanner? Sure. It's in my bag. Excuse me *stabs werehog in the arm as it tries to claw into the tunnel* Back I say! Why can't it shove its head down here so I can end this? Anyway Locke what's your plan? (ooc bye)

ok, did you turn it on? Good... now i welcome you in the wonderfull world of augmented reality!!! I'll be your guide during this incredible adventure of survival and struggle to save one's life.

long story short: ever played a video game shadow? It's the same thing : an HUD (head up display)..

ok, just tell me when you are good.

(ooc: bye then)

So skye, any amelioration from your side? like, memories coming back? We got ourselve some times, so , it could be interesting to take care of this now, don't you think?

No. Nothing at all. Well, I obviously know something about tech. And I think I know some things about... magic? I have my knowledge but not any memories.