The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

*thinks* Radios and computers. Yeah, I think I know stuff about those.

well then, you can help me out then. Maybe it'll help you with your mind. Follow me to the control room. I'll tell you what to do there.

Okay. Sure thing. Whatever I can do to help out.

ok... here we are ... take this chair, and please, try not to make it roll around like a crazy kid, you might get hurt.

Aww. Really? But it seems like so much fun.

Okay then. Lets see what this computer can do.

nothing at the moment, but I could use a radio operator.. just push that button.... Ah, here it is... Can you hear us Dylan?

Loud and clear. How are things going? I may be offline for a short time. I'm looking for something.

skte is still absent minded, but, that could be worse. Any new about shadow?

*Starts modifying the radio to boost the signal*

Wait... Are you saying my name is Skye? But why would I have a girl's name? I'm not a girl.

well, i'm sorry, but that's the name you gave us... so unless proof that this is not your real name, we'll have to call you skye...

now let me think... once this problem with shadow fas been taken care of, we'll go trough your belonging to see if there might be something to help you, ok ?

Wierd. But, yeah that sounds like a good idea... I wonder what I was like?

So, Dylan is looking for a shadow in another world? Will it take long?

well , depending on how much in damage property said shadow might generate, i'd say, not so long . he is bound to find him anyways.

"cut the micro"and while he does that, i'll be able to complete the map of the place he actually is living in. "put it back on"

*walks further through mine, hearing the werehog roam about the endless tunnels* I'm starting to think this was a fool's plan. It could be anywhere. I have to lure it in somehow.

Ah, so there is the DEL Headquarters. Hmpf. It wouldn't be wise to charge in alone, I would probably go insane and kill them all without even solving the problem.. Probably the best idea might be to place a marker here so I can find the location at any time. *Places magic marker* In the meantime, I should search for Shadow. He is in this zone, I heard people speaking about a black hedgehog with a full arsenal walking around... Some said he went to a abandoned mine.. Stupid fool, he could have gotten himself killed easily. I've got to rescue him.

*Spreads the wings of darkness, begins to search from the Sky*

Oh, Shadow's a name, not an actual shadow. Opps.

*Switches off mic* Why are you being secretive about this map.... I already should know that shouldn't I? Ok, no problem. I trust you. *Switches on mic*

hey cheerleader, can you receive me? got any new on an angry shadow who also happen to be a walking arsenal?

"turn of mic"about that? oh well, let's say, that it's our little secret for now. Dylan is not very talkative, and doesn't like to give information... so, i have to find more intel by using less... traveled ways....if you see what i mean... By no way it might end up in someone being hurt, it's merely for information...but thank for the concern. "turn the micro back on"

Hello Locke, Cheerleader here. I'm still on pursue but I'm still unable to find him. People have however comfirmed that he is indeed in this zone, and most likely went into an abadoned mine. That's where I'm going to search now. I will let you know when I've caught his trail. Besides, I found the DEL Headquarters and placed a Magic Marker there. You might be able to see it from over there. Cheerleader, out.

*turns on transponder and pulls out communicator* HQ are you receiving? Good. If my transponder is still in this location in 12 hours, send a retrieval team. Hopefully you'll have to forego the body bag. Shadow out *puts away communicator* At least I now have a backup plan. *sees shadow moving in a mine portal* Who's hunting whom? *cocks rifle*

ok cheer... Hang on, I think i got something... "listen to intercepted message"Would you look at that.... Well cheerleader, I spy with my little eye that you were not so wrong in your deduction.... better get to that mine quick... I'll call in dylan to tell him the news, over.

"switch to dylan" Hey dylan, hope you'll enjoy walking, we just got some fresh intel; shadow's in a mine , not too far aways from here.. I'll send you a signal, you should be able to locate it with any radar or electronic map you might have.

Ok thanks Locke.

Uggh, I should train those Wings of Darkness more, I can't control my flight at all and I'm pretty slow... Should have just used the void teleportations...

you could also walk, or maybe run.. no need to over cripple yourself pal, by the time you'll come, shadow will still be alive.

Hello? I'm just letting you know, I've found what I'm looking for. I cannot be seen in this zone so I've got a black cloak to hide myself. Shadow just appeared on my tracker when you said that. That mine is home to a particular nasty werehog. Extremely dangerous, more so than most of the other werehogs in this zone. What he is doing there, I don't know. He must not be seen when the moon is up, because every werehog is here is smart enough to know that no one in this zone is not a werehog. I will leave now.

what? i don't get you... How about making more sense in your sentence? I understood , that shadow is in the mud to the side , but you are saying that it could get even worse?

1: Shadow is in a dangerous area. The werehog that lives there is extremely dangerous, possibly insane.

2: Shadow must not be seen under the moon by anyone here. He will be spotted as an outsider to this zone straight away

3: I am leaving now

ok, now that actually make sense... i'll try to see if i can get his radio code to contact him.

skye, got any luck with recovering the radio code from the message we just intercepted ?