The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

That's fine. You helping us in any way will be great cheerleader.

*to Dylan* I'll tell Shadow next time I see him.

*to Cheerleader* Trust you? Really? Lets see... You self confessed insane, you wield horrendous amounts of power... and you destroy entire zones for fun just because you're bored. Why would we trust you? That'd be dumb.

As you like to say, nothing personal. Heck, I wouldn't expect anyone to trust ME either.

I don't trust anyone. I expect them to do the right thing. If cheerleader has decided to help us, then I expect and hope he will follow it. You, I expect you to do the right thing as well. As I said before, in my zone you can't trust anyone, so it is hard for me to trust people anywhere.

*Turns to Skye* ...Very well. I did not expect you guys to trust me anyways. And that's not a problem after all I've did. I'll leave the decision up to you. If you prefer, you might even use the bomb at me to test them. After all, it wouldn't hurt me and it's just freezing/paralyzing.

*To Cheerleader* Nah, that wouldn't prove anything. If you have tampered with these bombs its probably done in a way so that they'd faction perfectly in a test. That's what I would do. It's just a question of what's the bigger risk in a situation, would it be not using the bombs, or trusting that you haven't tampered with them.

*Turns to Dylan* You expect me to do the right thing? Even if you don't trust me, that *shakes head* is rather stupid.

*Turns away*

Think what you want. I'll think what I want. We come from different zones and we have different ideas about things it seems.

As for cheerleader, I wouldn't throw bombs, which have mysterious effects, at anyone. You never know how big the effects are.

Huh, good point. It's a good thing I can fly then. Just drop them from a good distance.

We are in Haven Skye, if you are going to attempt throwing unknown bombs at the cheerleader, perhaps you should do so outside. I'm sure Knuckles wont mind you using Angel island as a test site. I won't be part of the test.

*rolls of bed and lands on the floor* Ugh. Time to see if my package has arrived. *walks over to door and sees large package* YAY! *opens box and pulls out revolver* Now I'll show those Darn werehogs who's boss. Time to go cast some silver bullets *walks into reloading room* They are gonna regret messing with me! My victory is assured.

Heh. I said I wasn't gonna test them. So you don't need to worry about me throwing them around indoors!

Fine, as long as they are nowhere near me. I think I had plenty of excitement last night. More than my usual.

*Appears at the usual way* You don't have to worry about the bombs. Their design is specifically designed for monsters and enemies. Just like the werewolves, just throw them and a bunch of werewolves within the area of effect will gain the status effect the bomb carries. Those guys who invented them are genius...

You mean werehogs... wait, you're not planning on going back there are you?

They looked ugly at me, I hate people (or beasts in this case) who look ugly at me. Besides, I don't think I'm the only one who is planning to go back. You get the idea already, don't you?

If you're suggesting that Shadow is going to go back...

*Sigh* I guess it's my fault. I shouldn't have given away my zone. I guess if he is going back, we will need to help him. Next time, I'm going to tie him up and make sure he doesn't go back.

You guy's can go back if you want. I'm staying here where there's less chance of being eaten by a monster.

I think that is a good decision. I think everyone else should stay as well. But obviously, the cheerleader and I guess Shadow, have decided that my zone needs more werehogs to die.

hmpf. I might help him, even though he betrayed me during the Great Cheerleader War (My new name for that huge fight). But meh, I can't stand those werehogs too. And besides, you would want to live in peace, wouldn't you Dylan?

Most of the people there are innocent. It wasn't their fault that this happened. Half of them can't control themselves as well, the ones we saw were in that category. Also, if you went and killed every single werehog in that zone, you would have an empty zone.

So why do you still live there if most of it's inhabitants are bloodthirsty monster half of the time? After all, you have the means of travelling to different Zones.

I didn't originally. I haven't had the experience of building things like a few people from my zone. I was looking about a missing person's house when I found the plans for what would become my teleporter. It wasn't the original purpose of it to be a teleporter but seeing other plans in different houses, I made modifications to it. As for whether I leave the zone or not. As much as I hate the thought of either the DEL or an angry mob of bloodthirsty werehogs catching me, it is still where I have lived my life and I just can't leave it. Visiting other zones, I can do, but I just can't move away from my zone.

(ooc: In other words it's my zone, I can't leave it)

Huh. If it's that bad I'd have just left. I mean, no offence, but are you actually doing any good there by staying? Are you stopping the DEL, or finding a way to cure your zone?

(ooc: Yeah, of course I get that. Skye on the other hand...)

I try. It's hard especially when you can't trust anyone to help you. I've had no luck so far. I'm like the only person who was brave enough to try to make a difference.

(ooc: Yeah I see that)

Well, just tell me what to do. I can destroy the moon too if you want. (ooc: They gain power from the moon after all)

As good as a solution that is. I doubt we would be able to live without the moon. There does appear to be a slight link but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing anything that drastic just yet.

(ooc: To tell you the truth, I didn't expect that)