The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"turn to dylan" just in case, i putted a tracker on him ; we don't want a walking disaster , how cute it might be, walking around and destroying everything once it find shadow.

Locke, I put a tracker on him ages ago. I put a tracker on almost everyone including you. The signal from your tracker is blocking out my signal so now I can't locate him. Trust can make you disappear in my zone, and trust hasn't been that welcoming with me recently. So I don't trust anyone nowadays. If you excuse me, I'll go look over that hill, while you go look in that direction. Hopefully one of us will find Shadow or a clue to where he is.

*Walks over hill and disappears from view*

unless the cheerleader does ...

"as he leave , he pull out his own tracker"

You are not hte only one with secrets , councilor...

*Once over the hill, sits down*

Right, if Locke put a tracker on the cheerleader, then he must have put one on me. Perhaps I can use my teleporter to jam his signal.

*Pulls out screwdriver from pocket*

Best get to work on that

"out of dylan reach"

i mostly hope he won't try to take my tracker out of himself; the results might get ... shocky ; and nobody would want to end up electrocuted ....

Got it, now my teleporter blocks out the tracker's signal. If there is a tracker at all. Now to carry on searching. Perhaps that castle over there might hold some clues

*Starts to head off in that direction*

(ooc: Locke, I didn't say I was going to takes off the tracker, I said I was going to jam the signals)

(ooc: you were not supposed to hear that either; locke was basically speaking to himself)

aaannnddd i'm lost. with dylan's tracker jammed. of course. sneaky porcupine. but well , i like them clever....

oh well, at least, i see a village. let's head there then.

(ooc: I didn't hear you, I assumed it since you placed a tracker on the cheerleader)

The castle looks empty, I guess I'll go inside.

*Enters castle*

(ooc: i hope so, we don't need another psyker around here XD)

well, this sure seems like a nice village . there even are peoples walking around doing their things... It's so peaceful.... Just another reason to find both of these killer before they go around destroying each other.

Nothing, not even chocolate is worth taking innocents lives.

*Inside castle*

Hello? Anybody there? I'm just looking for a black hedgehog called Shadow? Is there anybody in here I can talk to?

*Walks into a grey, empty wasteland*

Hmm, seems like there has been a fight here on chaotic levels. That means my thoughts have been correct, Shadow has actually been here.

I'll find you traitor, and I'll get my chocolate back.

"after wandering around for a while" excuse me miss, would you happen to have seen a black hedgehog around here ?

-yes mister ,ah sure did, heading straigh this way. Didn't look very friendly. You shouldn't try to follow him, black hedgehog are a sign of bad luck around these part...

-thank you miss, but you shouldn't worry about me, i can handle myself.

"as locke leave" bad luck,eh? this strange rabbit has no idea how right she might have been.

*Opens a door*

Hello?

*Looks inside and sees a kitchen*

Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to have a snack. All I have in my pockets are chocolate but I need to save them for later.

*Opens fridge*

Look at all that food. Why is there so much food in the fridge of an empty castle. What should I have...

*pulls out tape recorder* Shadow's log, stardate 2357.8. I have found no sign of advanced life in this world. Society appears to be in a pre industrial state. Will record further findings as they present themselves. End log.

Hey, that rock over there...

It looks suspicous...

Maybe it's a rock....

Lovely hot dog, that was. Now to continue the search.

*Opens another door*

This door leads to a bedroom! I wish I lived here instead of my secret house in my zone. Could do a lot more research here.

*Goes to bed*

Someone's been sleeping here. I wonder where this person is. Perhaps he disappeared like people do in my zone. A chilling thought.

ok, i have been wandering around long enough... let's try to locate shadow by sensing his energy..... "concentrate himself" steady, steady... There, i found him... let's see if i can get him before the others, so i can talk him out of fighting.

Concentrate... concentrate...yay, I'm winning again.

I'll look in this cupboard, see if there is any clue to who lives here.

*Goes to cupboard*

*Wakes up, teleports to Sol Zone*

(OOC) You guys do know that the Sol Zone is basically a TON of medium- and small-sized island in a gigantic ocean, right?

1 person likes this

(ooc: So, this is a medium island then. We haven't specified where we all are.)

(ooc: i live in an island, so i know there can be some pretty big island; beside, who cares?)

I'm getting closer to the source of the signal... wait, is thaat blaze over here ? BLAZE !!!!! "run toward her"

*Quickly turns around and sees Locke running towards her* WHAT?!

1 person likes this

Nothing here, nothing there, NOTHING ANYWHERE! WHERE IS EVERYTHING!!!

*Calms down*

All I know is that someone lives here, I've found food in the fridge and a bed which has been slept in. Is there anything else here which can give me clues?

SOOOMMMEEEETTTHHHHIIIINNNGGGG (what? it was getting way too serious for a post to win game)!!!! how you doing , princess ?I thought we lost you somewhere.

Hmpf, seems like they can't even search seriously. Oh well, then It's up to me. According to this clue, Shadow passed through here not too long ago.