The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Oh wow! You're right, I almost forgot," Miles replied. "I think they're still back at the park. I better go tell them."

Inwardly, Miles smiled to himself. He'd been prepared for this eventuality, and had an appropriate illusion spell ready to go.

----------------

"Something like that, yeah!"

Hope bought her popcorn and went back over to Melody.

"So what do you think of this new guy? He seems a little... off to me," she whispered.

---

"Haha 3 bars. I even amaze myself sometimes."

"I think you're right. He seems fine with Skye, but not really with anyone else. Maybe he's just uncomfortable around girls?" Melody suggested.

As tikal let Lucas go , she went toward Melody and Hope."Or maybe he is hiding something from us."

-------

"Good , now make it 6 , and i'll be impressed."Said Red.

-------

"I see ."Said Mina."But I see some of us are quite hungry . I guess we shoukd start eating then?"

"Perhaps you're right Melody, but I just have a bad feeling about him. Hiding something? How so?"

---

"Well prepare to be impressed."

"You really think he's hiding something? It's not just that he's weirded out by us?"

-----------------

"Good idea," replied Ziona

"No I don't think so." Said Tikal."And I think he was looking at you mostly.Are you sure you never saw that kid before?"

--------------------------------------------------

"Then let's begin." Said Glen."I'm so hungry I could eat a whole cat !" On these words , Honey jumped ."I...wasn't serious."

-----------------------------------------------

"I'd love to." Said Red.

"Looking at me?" Melody glanced back at Lucas. "Nope, pretty sure I've never seen that kid before at all.... Or as an adult thirty years from now."

-------------

Ziona looked at the two Glens. "Yep, both you you can put your foot in your mouth easily!"

"There's definitely something going on here. I just don't know what."

-----

"I've won again. Hmmm... we should probably cash our winnings while we still can. It's not too a suspicious amount."

"My bad." Said Tikal."I was talking about Anna."

------------------------------------------

"Be Careful Zoey, or you might end up on the menu as well." Said Allister.

"Me? I haven't noticed him looking at me," said Anna. "But I don't think I've seen him before, either."

"Maybe my and Anna's paranoia is rubbing off on you two?" suggested Melody.

----------------

"I doubt that! You'd miss me if you ate me!"

"I'm not the type to get paranoid. Maybe you don't know him, but he might know you somehow. I don't know for sure either way."

"Unless he's from Moebius thirty years from now he shouldn't know either of us. Anna's only just gone black and red after all," pointed out Melody, causing Anna to shuffle her feet awkwardly.

"Yeah, we should do that." Said Red."We can always try another casion right after."

------------------------

"Ah yes, I'd miss you too much." Said Allister.

-----------------------------

"I don't think so." Said Tikal."I can feel when something is wrong.Maybe it's the time I spent within the master emerald..."

"That's a very handy ability to have," Anna said to Tikal. "I wish I had it when......................... I, uh............ nevermind,"

---------------

"I'm safe from being eaten for now, but I'll try and stop pushing my luck."

"Well we still need to get to the bottom of this... somehow." Hope then began to think about their options.

-----

"Indeed," he replied as he cashed in his winnings, a gleeful smile as he took the wads of cash.

"That's a concerned face," said Skye as he walked up. "What are you thinking about? By the way, Lucas and I are gonna find his parents and ask them if it's okay for him to join us for the movies. We'll catch up with you at the hotel."

"Alright Skye.Be careful though..." Said Tikal.

-----------------------------------

"Don't be. Foxes musn't be that good to eat anyway." Said Glen.

----------------------------------

"That's a beginning ." Said Red.

--------------------------------------

Locke went back after closing the door behind Lara."Dylan, I present you my ex-wife; Lara-lee."

"Careful? About what?" asked Skye with an edge of amusement.

---------------

"I wouldn't know. I've never had fox!"

"Well you see, we're just not sure about him. He seems a little,... hostile I suppose," replied Hope.

----

"Indeed. I wonder if there are any more around here."

Skye raised an eyebrow at Hope's warning. "Hostile? He seems perfectly friendly to me."

"There's just something about his attitude that doesn't sit well with me. We've had enough excitement for one day, so please just be careful."

"Okay, I'll keep my eye's open," Skye promised.

"Thanks Skye," replied Hope before turning to Melody and Anna. "I'm sounding like a mother," she muttered with a hint of amusement.

Melody and Anna laughed. "I think Skye is just one of those kid's that needed mothering from everyone," said Melody. "So you don't need to worry, until you start mother me or Tikal!"