The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Have no fear , your secret is safe with me ."Saud Red.

------------

"Thank Dylan. I really need support at the moment ." Said Locke.

"Do you want any help?" Melody offered.

--------------

"A worthy cause and getting to tour the world. Sounds like a great mix."

"No thank, I think I'm managing." Said Tikal.

-----------------------------------------

"Indeed." Said Mina."And I even gain a bit of pocket money out of it." She smiled a bit."It's a nice thing and I can always send some back to mummy .It's my way of helping her out when I'm far"

"If you're sure. I'll be waiting at the changing rooms if you need me," replied Melody.

---------------

"It's really good of you to keep those ties back home. I've seen more than a few who get fame, and turn their back on those who helped them."

"If I need you, I'll go there then." Said Tikal, smiling.

-----------------------

"Well, I do owe a lot to sonic, and the freedom fighters. They really helped me when things got down for me. And then they saved my mother..She really means a lot for me." Mina looked down."Ever since my father's disappearance , We were both here for each other. And then Robotnik.. He took her away from me too." She sighed." But thing got better, way better.And I'm sure aren't going to forget those who are dear to my heart."

Melody gave Tikal a thumbs up and headed to the changing rooms. After a few minutes Anna appeared, wearing a knee-length skirt, t-shirt and dark-colored jacket. She'd taken her hair out of it's ponytail and removed her hairband, so now it hung around her shoulders and the side of her face.

"What... what do you think?" she asked Melody.

"I think..." pondered Melody, "I think it's completely 'you'." Anna gave a small smile.

---------------

"So, do you have any brother's or sister's Lucas?" Skye asked.

"No, I'm an only child," Miles replied. "I can only imagine it's difficult living with two sisters."

"Yeah, it can be," laughed Skye. "But until recently it was just one..." Skye's voice trailed off as he realised just how big a mistake he'd just made.

"Just one? How's that?" asked Miles.

"Oh, well, keep it a secret. Anna doesn't like to talk about it, but she is a blood relation, just not a sister. Mom and Dad only adopted her recently." Skye half lied. Inwardly, Miles smiled. It looked like whatever programming was in place had some chinks.

"Don't worry, I'll keep the secret safe. Who are your Mom and Dad? They sound like good people to take you all in."

-------------------

"Good for you. It's great how things got better for you."

Tikal was done with choosing her clothes. She went to the changing room to try them on.

--------------------------

"Yes it is." Said Mina. She laughed."Funny, I felt like I was in some kind of interview.... Now , how about you two try to talk more about yourself ?" She asked .

"Looks like Tikal just went into the changing rooms to. Now, did you get any clothes for Training?" asked Melody.

"I... well..."

"If you don't want to, just say and I'll stop badgering you about it."

"No... I do... I just... I'm worried I might... It might make me act like her again" whined Anna. Melody smiled and hugged her sister.

"That's not gonna happen. Unless you fight so hard to ignore something you enjoy that you begin to resent your new life."

------------------

"Well, Dad's one of the Guardians of the island. His name's Locke, I'm not sure if you've heard of him. He just met Mom recently. I doubt you'll know her. Her name's Red."

Miles almost jumped at the name. Then began wondering how that was even possible. And came to the conclusion that it probably wasn't Mina's friend, just someone with a similar name.

------------------

Ziona gave herself a mental slap for slipping into 'good cop interrogation mode'. "Sorry, I'm just not really used to being around famous people," she apologized.

Tikal was trying what she choose here and there .

-----------------------------------

"It's alright ." Said Mina."I guess we all have our way of dealing with this kind of situation." She laughed a bit ."Anyways, It's true that I really don't know much about yoou, since Glen didn't told me a lot. Mind to fill the gaps ?"

-------------------------------------

"There , there. Friends have to hellp each other in time of needs." Said Red."And today sure is one hell of a demanding one." She smiled.

"No problem Locke. I'm sure you would've done the same if the situation was reversed"

Anna was silent for a while while she though, then she smiled again. "You're right. I really did enjoy it, and it would be a shame to give it up. And now I've got someone to race against!"

"My thoughts exactly," replied Melody happily.

"I, uh, better get something suitable to wear for it."

"Wait for Tikal to change first. Then you and her can compare your new looks!"

---------------

"No problem," replied Ziona, "but I'm not sure where to start. And my life hasn't been as exciting as yours."

"I think I would have tried my best." Said Locke.

------------------------------------

"They will. They better." Said Red."or else, Life's management is going to have some serious troubles."

--------------------------------------

Tikal was still trying on new clothes, But she was almost done.

"Don't Say that." Said Mina."Before the whole 'singing' thing, I though of myself as uninteresting. Turn oout I was wrong and someone gave me a chance. I'm sure yours might come ... Or is already there."

Melody walked over to a nearby stand of sunglasses. "Do you think any of these would suit Tikal?" she asked Anna in a joking tone.

----------------

"Maybe it will. But I think I might find a nice quiet life appealing. Though I do also want to travel. I guess the two things don't go hand in hand much!"

Hope finished her game and went to look for Skye to tell him she was heading off.

---

"Glad to see you still have that fire inside you."

Tikal was finally done.She went to join the others.

-------------------------------

"Hey , of course I do." Said Red."Think I would soften u like that?"

-------------------------------

"Bith can actually works quite good together ." Said Mina.

Melody saw Tikal out of the corner of her eye, and went over to see her new apparel.

------------

Skye saw Hope and waved over to her, slightly surprised. "Hi there Hope. I thought you would've gone with the other girls. Oh, by the way, this is Lucas," Skye said, introducing Miles.

-----------

"It would be nice to think so," replied Ziona wistfully.

"Hi there. Well clothes shopping isn't my thing so I was delaying the inevitable. Just want to tell you I'm heading off now," said Hope.

---

"Well that was one of my fears."

Tikal was merely wearing something simple : a green skirt, a white shirt, and a yellow hat, for the sun.

-----------------------------------

"Hey there, Don't worry too much about it now."Said Glen to Zionna, while taking her hand.

Red smiled at the idea of her softening up.

"That looks really nice Tikal. Suits you really well. Here," Melody handed over a pair of sunglasses. "I thought you might like these as well."

-----------------

Skye laughed. "I wouldn't have thought is was Melody's thing either, but as it turns out she seems to love that kinda thing. Thanks for letting me know you're heading off. Have a good time when you find them! And try to keep my sisters out of trouble if you can!"

-----------------

"Thank's Glen. I think I just worry too much."

"Don't worry I'll keep them in line. Have fun," replied Hope before heading to the store.

----

"You like the idea of going soft?"

"You idiot , No I don't." Her smile got broader.

------/

"Sure thing ,'Zoey'. "Said Glen, Taking her hand.

---------

Tikal was happy that her choice in clothes pleased Melody.

"What do you think of Anna's clothes?" Melody asked Tikal.

---------------

"Hey. You're meant to reassure me that I don't worry too much, not agree with me!" laughed Ziona.

Tikal took a good look at them. "Well , this isn't so bad ." She answered.

--------------

"That's not what I meant ."He leaned closer as if to grab something."My name." He said Quietly .