The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Melody gave a friendly smile at Tikal's blush. "Now, the more important question," Melody gave a wave towards the inside of the store, "is there anything here that catches your eye?"

---------------

"Well, it's not an official day off," Ziona confessed, "but I've made sure nothing will happen while I'm away. And the bosses are more interesting in other things right now."

"Well, perhaps we should get back to make sure your there when she comes"

Tikal took the time to see ."I'll have to look a bit harder ." She said .

-----------

"If you try hard enough, maybe you'll scare her away ."

------------

"Or maybe i could avoid her..." Locke sighed."If only it was that easy ."

----------

"I see . clever move you got here ."Said Mina ."Too bad I cannot pull that one as easily As I would want ."

"Take your time," said Melody, as she began walking through the store looking for Anna.

---------------

Ziona bit back a joking comment about having a double walking around. "Yeah. People might notice if you missed a concert or two!"

And so tikal did , Looking at the seemingly endless store for any good clothes.

---------

"Yeah, And my manager would probably get mad at me ." Said Mina .On these words Ash smiled a bit."But anyway, what about you.... Oh , that's stupid of me , I forgot to ask you your name ." Said Mina toward Glen.

"It's alister ."Answered Glen.

"Alister ? Funny , this does sound like Glen's father name ...."Said Mina , thinking."Well, I guess Anyone could have though of that name ."

"Have you found yourself a wardrobe?" Melody asked Anna as she caught up with her sister.

"I... I think so," Anna replied. Melody looked at some of the items Anna had chosen.

"They're a little..." Melody was about to say 'dull' but thought better of it. "They're not very flash," she said instead.

"I know... I just don't... feel like standing out.." said Anna, sounding more nervous and shy again.

-----------------------

Ziona was half way through a drink when Mina asked about name. It was lucky she'd avoided spluttering in it. She'd been so worried about Glen's name she'd forgotten to think of one for herself. After all, Ziona would either scream 'Zone Cop' if Mina knew about them, or would be suspiciously close to 'Fiona'. Her mind raced, also keeping in mind that whatever she said could be brought up again and again by Glen. Thankfully, something popped into her head.

"It's a fairly common name," Ziona said in response to Mina's comment about the name Alister. "And I'm Zoe."

Tikal was still lost between all the possible choice .

--------

"Zoey ? That's a nice name ." Said Mina ."Well , At least now the presentations are done ." She was smiling .

"Yeah, I don't think you will be able to avoid this one. It won't do any good"

"I suppose she might come near the end of the day..." Said Locke."when everyone will be here."

-------------------------------------

"I hope too." Said Red."Unwanted violence might lead to even more trouble for us, and push us to be on the move..."

"Well, if your happy, why don't you try them on?" suggested Melody. "I'll see if Tikal needs a hand." Anna nodded and headed to the changing rooms while Melody went to find Tikal again.

--------------

"So what do you make of the island Mina?" asked Ziona trying to start a conversation.

"We are in this together " Said Red."If you fall, I'm affraid i might fall aswell ..."

----------

Tikal was finnaly finding something nice .

---------

"The island ?" Said Mina."Well , it is an interesting place . It might seems small , But it is always full of life . And while some echidna aren't very welcoming , those who do are wonderful people ... a bit like Glen again..." She sighed ."Robotnik took a lot from them , but they rebuilt almost everything . So i'm helping a bit in the best way I know : Cheering with my music !"

"Good, then you can show off how you've become quite the family man"

"Hey, that looks nice," said Melody as she spotted Tikal.

-------------

Ziona smiled. "It's great how you can go around and lift everyone's spirits."

Locke gave dylan a funny look."This is a woman that spend 10 bitter years trying to rebuild her life and change knuckles for the better. She will not let it go ."

------------

"I wouldn't have put that on your shoulder if I didn't know you could do it."Said Red.

---------

"Thank." Said Tikal."Just trying to find something good."

----------

"Yeah. Ever since I took music , I kept on lifting spirits . I'm tryin to use my music to send message of hope and to push people forward ." Said Mina.

"Maybe not, but surely it's better than no change"

"Yeah, but this doesn't make the best relationship." Said Locke.

--------

"I know your worth Crowley . You are priceless." Said Red.

"Amusing you would say that given I make a living out of people weighing up how much I'm worth paying to have a problem eliminated."

"And that's the beauty of the thing : You are grossly overpaid for something you might have done for free anyway ." Sais Red.

-----------

"No, it really doesn't Dylan. But we are trying to move on. At least for knuckles ." Said Locke.

"I understand, Locke. Don't worry"