The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"It's okay Tikal. Just noises. lights and models made to scare us," said Skye, though he didn't sound completely convinced.

"They wouldn't have something actually dangerous as a fairground attraction, right?" half pointed out, half asked Melody. Anna just started clinging to her sister.

--------------------

"Hmmmm, maybe later," Ziona teased.

"Oh my ." Said Glen."Well then , let's move on our journey."

----------

"Let's hope so..." Said Tikal ."I still have in mind what happenned to twinkle park...."

"Twinkle Park?" asked Skye curiously

------------------

"Have a got you worried now?" asked Ziona

"No of course not Melody. But maybe we're not in a fairground anymore. Perhaps through some cruel twist of fate we really are all on a space station now, infested with beings whose sole desire is to slowly devour us..... or not," said Hope nonchanantly, before feeling slghtly worried that her joke might be true. Their luck hadn't been the best lately.

------

"I think I see something up ahead. How convenient,"

"It's a very long story." Said Tikal."It was when chao was released by that strange doctor ...."

-----------

"No you haven't ." Said Glen."But if we keep on blocking the way, some people might."

----------

"How convenient indeed ." Said Red , still leaned on crowley .

Melody and Anna clung even tighter to each other after Hope's joke.

"I remember you saying that. I hope your friend isn't too lonely now you're out here," said Skye. "Wait.... what did you say Hope?" he asked, holding Tikal protectively.

----------------

"Hehe. Okay then, lets keep moving. That way!" said Ziona.

"Don't wirry , he mustn'f be alone at that moment." Said Tikal.

----------

"Yes ." Saud Glen."Have you seen something nice ?"

"you know what i mean dylan." Said locke ."there are many thing you are still hiding from us....frm me."

"After what happenned during this little altercation against the DEL, we almst lost you Dylan, do you understand?" Said Locke."Had I not came back, you would have died there."

Knuckles looks to Chaos who seemed tense. He then gets up to Spectre and whispers. "In Chaos's current state, I feel he won't be much aid. Should we acquire him some chaos emeralds?"

"I cannot really knuckles...." SAid Spectre."Maybe one or two. We don't want him to go berzerk against our possible foes."

"I said we might actually be on a space station," said Hope with all the seriousness she could muster.

"One way to find out," replied Skye heading over to a broken console. "Help me get the cover off this. If its a mock up, there won't be anything more than lights behind it." The fact Hope could be joking seemed to have slipped his mind.

-----------------------

"Hmmm, I'm looking at all these competitions where you can win those oversized cuddly-toys..."

Glen simply listen to Zionna, until he sees a shooting gallery."Well, look at that, my dad used to take me there when I was a kid." Said Glen."Wanna see If I can get you the biggest plush?"

------------------------

Tikal took a good look outside, hoping they weren't actually in space.

"I think your over-reacting there. I'm fine, aren't I?"

"Sure Skye I'll give you a hand-" Hope froze when she saw something move on the grates in the ceiling.

"On... On second thoughts lets keep moving for now!" said Skye, looking up where Hope was staring.

----------------

"Oh yes Glenny, please!"

"You stayed in coma for several days !" Said Locke."No that's not fine. What if you couldn't wake up? what if...." Locke didn't finish.

------------------------------

"I hope so." Said Spectre. "We are leaving the island now, as the two other tome are further in the mainland."

------------------------------

"Your wish is my command then." Said glen, as the two of them got near the shooting gallery."Which one do you want then?"

------------------------------------

"Well, I'm fine now. And that was ages ago anyway. Could you try to calm down a little? You're starting to attract some attention"

"I'm calm Dylan. I'm just .. upset." Said Locke."Everyone close to me keeps on ending up in a near death experience.. I fear that one day one of them might not come back..."

"Oooh! That one. The big raccoon!"

"ouh , that's a big one indeed . wonder how they got him here in the first time." Joked Glen, before paying for a few shot.