The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

A defeated Carol let out a sigh. "I'm still not sure this is a good idea. Training or not, I'm not sure they realize the danger they're putting themselves in. But, we don't really have time to hang around here."

"Whatever it takes." Said Seviper 

"Once they make contact they'll send an Electromagnetic pulse and fry their circuitry! Though maybe I should've made a robot death squad instead..." Said Zangoose 

"It is, very useful," said Miles, smiling at Mark's enthusiasm as he started looking over some monitors.

"They've fought armies before, you might be surprised at what they can do," said Skye.  "But as soon as Miles finds the location, we can go."

"How many do you have?" Ziona asked Zangoose.  "Can we do an airstrike with them?"  

Mark tried to look over

"We can do a lot!" Sarah proclaimed confidently

"It's Eggman who should be careful. That trio he's got will be handful." Said Seviper going over to Skye and Carol.

"Unfortunately I only made around fifty. So it won't do too much damage." Said Zangoose 

"Mmm... Very well then," Carol replied with a brisk nod of her head. "While Miles is searching, we should probably prepare."

Miles moved over a bit so Mark could see.  "There.  That's the view of Sandopolis Zone right now," he said, pointing to the screen.

"So much for an airstrike to knock out his army," sighed Ziona.

"I can remember," said Skye, nodding to Sarah.  "And that's a point Seviper.  If their parents can't keep them in check, what chance does Eggman have?"  He looked over to Carol.  "Do you need anything to prepare?"

Mark nodded

"I see" he said

Sarah looked sure of herself then looked to Stacey

"Sorry. I would've made more but with the previous attacks my hands have been tied. But I always have more items in storage." Said Zangoose 

"It's good to be prepared...for war." Said Seviper 

Carol shook her head in response to Skye's question. "I don't need too much time to get ready. Let me know when you're all ready to go."

"I can't see any obvious Eggman.... oh, wait, nevermind, here's there," said Miles, tapping on the screen indicating a sphinx carving with an Eggman head.

Skye flexed his hand, multicoloured lights dancing over it for a moment.  "I'm ready."

"Load up what you can into one of the craft in the hanger then," said Ziona to Zangoose.  "If Eggman wants a war, we'll give him one."

Mark looked surprised

"What a strange ugly statue" he said

"I need my sword!" Sarah said

Seviper concentrated and grew sharp glowing purple spikes down his back. "Ready."

"Robo-Chao load up the armory. And prep up the Wargoose, I'm gonna need it's fire power. As well as the celebratory cupcakes!" Said Zangoose 

Carol former an ice knife and started tossing it up and down. "Ready and willing!"

"Eggman isn't known for his good looks," said Miles.

"Yweah!  We aww dwo!" said Stacey, looking over to Ziona.  Who just sighed in response.

"Alright, alright, everyone get to the shuttle then.  I'll get the kids their weapons," she said.

"This way," said Skye to Carol, leading the way to the shuttle.  "Nice knife!"

"Oh. I see" Mark said

"And Zoe's! And Dominic's! They might need them when we rescue them!" Sarah added hovering in front of Ziona

"Here. I got one. Picked up outside after those bots took them. I modified it for him...guess it didn't help him much." Said Zangoose handing Ziona Lance's katana.

"I'm ready. I think...it is kinda scary." Said Ally

"It will, once we get it back to him," said Ziona taking Lance's katana.  For a moment a tear rolled down her cheek as see recalled how Lance was her own flesh and blood, now in the hands of that monster.  She jumped as Sarah suddenly swooped on front of her.  "Oh!  Right!  I'll get those too."

"I knew ywou cawed abwout thwem!" said Stacey to Sarah, grinning happily, then he turned and hugged Ally.  "Dwun wowwy.  I'wll kweep ywou swafe!"

"Hmph" Sarah said looking pouty and crossing her arms but giving no argument against Stacy's statement

"Now Robo-Chao you remain here and be on full alert. Haven must be guarded just in case. I am slightly nervous about sending Ally and Max into this confrontation as well as going up against Dr. Eggman." Said Zangoose.

"Affirmative. Entering Kill-Mode." Said Robo-Chao.

"Thank you Stacy." Said Ally hugging Stacy back.

"This way everyone," said Skye, leading the way to the hanger while Miles ducked back into the lab to pick up a battered looking book.

Ziona hurried off to where the kids weapons were being kept secure.

Stacey smiled, blushing a little, then took A's hand and started running after Skye.

"What's that?" Mark asked still watching Miles

Sarah followed after Stacey with a sigh

Seviper followed with Fenn riding on his back.

Max flew after as Zangoose grabbed a laser rifle from Robo-Chao.

Ally followed as her hand was held.

"Skye's spell book," Miles replied.  "He rushed off without it.  He's more worried than he's letting on."

It didn't take Skye long to reach the hanger.  He jumped into the pilot seat of one of the craft and started powering it up as Stacey ran on board with Ally, Miles a little further behind.

"Isn't everyone?" Mark asked following Miles

Sarah arrived at the same time as Stacey