The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Yeah but come on...Not the most threatening or respectable name." Replied Zangoose 

"Less talky more smashy!" Said Seviper 

Ally started to fight back.

"I won't let you take my Sister or Brother!" Said Fenn.

There was a sudden shift in the robots, as most of them suddenly turned and started heading back towards the airship.  A few of them stayed to fight, but were quickly brought down by the group.

There was an electronic whine as a loud broadcast speaker turned on, and Dr Eggman's voice came blaring out.

"Greeting!  As many of you know, I am the illustrious Dr Eggman.  And YOU have interfered in my plans once to many times.  But now I have some of your precious little darlings, and if you want them to remain intact, STAY OUT OF MY AFFAIRS!" 

Sarah looked confused at what was happening for a moment but then turned her attention to Stacey to see if he was alright

Mark finished climbing down, but stopped surprised by the voice

The dog had another ice knife ready when she saw most of the robots turn around. At Eggman's declaration, the husky cocked her head in confusion. "Is that...Dr. Eggman? What is he doing here?"

"Kidnapping and threatning innocent children? That's low. And that's coming from a former villain." Said Zangoose 

Ally also want to check on Stacey.

"Zoe, Dominic, and Lance...are they gone?" Said Fenn.

"W-wha... whwat hwappenwed?" murmured Stacey as he slowly came round.

"We'll get them back," said Ziona to Fenn, kneeling down to hug her.  She looked over in surprised as she spotted the husky on the edge of the clearing.

"You can think of it as low or not.  But try and stop my conquest of the island and the children WILL suffer," warned Eggman.

"Some strange flying metal people attacked you and us then left when... Ally and I defended you. And now someone is talking really loud but I don't understand what they're saying" Sarah replied to Stacey

Mark listened scared, slowly moving back towards the others

As she listened to Dr. Eggman, the husky began to piece things together, figuring out what had happened. "Hold on... he kidnapped children? Oh no..."

"We don't listen to well to threats." Said Seviper 

"I think we should listen to him." Said Zangoose looking at the sky.

Fenn nuzzled Ziona.

"Ywo... an' Awwy?" asked Stacey as he started to sit up.

Ziona clung tightly to Fenn as, without Eggman responding, the Airship began to turn.  "He's gonna get more than he bargained for with those kids..." she muttered.

"Yes" Sarah replied

Mark spotted Stacey and started going over

As she watched Eggman turn away, the red-furred husky walked over to the small group. "Well, this isn't how I expected to spend my day."

Stacey smiled and tried to hug both Sarah and Ally.  He saw Mark approaching and waved.  "Whewe awe Dwominwic an' Zwoe?" he asked.

"I'm sorry you got involved," said Ziona to the Husky.  Her voice was shaking, and she seemed on the edge of tears.  "Are you alright?"

Sarah got surprised by the hug

"Hey!" she said

Mark waved back nervously

"Wh-what happened?" he asked

The husky shook her head. "It's not your fault. Are you all okay though? Why was Eggman even after you guys? What would he want from you?"

Edited by HollyYoshi

Ally smiled as she was hugged.

"He said we we're interfering with his plans. So he took the kids..." Said Seviper with sorrow.

Despite Sarah's protests, Stacey kept hugging.  "I.... dwunno.." he admitted to Mark.

"I...." Ziona began to reply to the Husky, holding Fenn tighter, but as Seviper mentioned 'he took the kids' she broke down into tears.

Sarah couldn't stop Stacey's hugs

"Oh..." Mark said ears drooping slightly

Fenn started to tear up as well.

"Ziona. Fenn. We will get them back. I will make sure our family is whole again." Said Seviper putting his tail around them.

Ally giggled a little bit.

The husky stepped forward. "Then I'll help you get them back. After all, I can't just ignore someone in trouble."

"Mwaybe Swevwiper an' Zwiona knwow," said Stacey, breaking off the hug.

Ziona hugged both Seviper and Fenn.  "I... I know... we will," she managed to nod, then looked over to the husky.  "That's very kind of you, but we can't ask you to put yourself in danger."

Sarah looked relieved

"I h-hope so. Those strange metal creatures were big and scary" Mark said

The red-furred dog shook her head. "Thanks for your concern, but I am entirely capable of taking care of myself."

Edited by HollyYoshi

"I also don't want to see you get hurt but...I feel we'll need the help." Said Seviper