The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Zoe struggled against the robot's grip, but they were too strong for her.  She tried to use the wind to blast them away, but in her agitated state all she managed was to blow them a little off course.

Stacey gasped as he ran outside, looking up.  "WET GWO OF MWY FWIENDS!" he shouted.

------------

"Oh ho ho!  You know, it's dangerious to have little children running around during a fight," grinned Eggman evilly as he watched the battle unfold from the airship.  He opened a com-channel.  "Robot, bring those children in for 'safe-keeping'.  And then maybe Haven will stop interfering with my affairs!"

Dominic angrily jumped at the robot trying to viciously attack them

Sarah stepped out looking around

"What's going on?" she asked

Fenn jumped on one off the robots and tried to bite it.

"Damn it. Stay away from them!" Said Lance as he tried to slash the robots but left his guard down.

"Not more robots!" Said Ally scared.

"What's this!?" Said Seviper 

"More robots? What kind of manufacturing facility do they have to be so numerous?" Said Zangoose as he walked out.

The robots closed in on each of the children, trying to grab them.  Stacey stepped back, trying to protect both Ally and Sarah.

"It's Eggman," said Ziona to Zangoose. "He must be launching a direct attack and..... THEY'VE GOT MY LITTLE GIRL!"

------

Looking down, Eggman frowned.  "What's with all these children?  Did those doddering Echidnas open a day care?  Or did they just get really bored in the Twilight Cage?"

Dominic kept up his attack to try and save Zoe

Sarah started flying

"You will not touch them!" Said Lance contiuing to hack and slash his way to the kids.

Ally shaked a little.

One of the robots shook Fenn off.

Seviper rushed in attacking violently.

"Well...I got something special for them." Said Zangoose 

Zoe tried to fight back too, but a blow to her head caused her to slump, as a group of robots swarmed against Dominic.  

"Sawah!  Cwome bwack!" called Stacey, unsure whether to try to protect her of Ally.  Distracted, a blast from a robot slammed into Stacey, stunning him.  

Another robot swooped in, trying to grab Fenn.

"YOU BRING MY DAUGHTER BACK!" cried Ziona, but the robots tried to block her and Seviper from reaching the children.

While still attacking viciously, Dominic could still be overwhelmed as he was not properly defending himself

"Hey! Leave Stacey alone!" Sarah shouted flying straight at the robot that blasted Stacey looking for a weakness

"There's too many..." Said Lance. 

Ally went over to Stacey though stilled scared . "It's mine turn to protect you..." 

Fenn growled at the robot and tried attack it with her scratch attack.

"You can't stop me...I'LL TEAR YOU TRASH CANS APART! " Said Seviper with anger 

Not too far away, a Mobian husky with deep carmine red fur was taking a walk when she heard the alarm go off. "Hmm? What's wrong?"

A robot swooped up behind Dominic, trying to zap him in the back with a stun rod.

While the main bodies of the robots looked sturdy, the connection of their wings to the body seemed to be the most vulnerable spot.

The one robot flying towards Stacey suddenly halted with Sarah heading straight for it, but two more swooped down towards Stacey and Ally.

Some of the robots tried to grab Lance, they seemed unsure if he was classed in the 'children' category or not.

The robot swooped back from the blow from Fenn, one of it's wings badly dented.

Both Ziona and Seviper were leaving a trail of scrap metal behind them as they closed on where the children were.

Above the Husky, some of the robots broke off from the main swarm, and swooped down towards her.

---------

"I hope they bring those hostages up soon..." muttered Eggman as he watched the unfolding fight.  "I'm starting to run out of Swarm Bots."

Out of the corner of her eye, the husky noticed the small swarm heading towards her. Acting quickly, she dived to the ground, hoping to make the robots pass over her.

Dominic got hit by the stun rod and was knocked out

Sarah aimed for the wins trying to break the connection between them

Mark was coming out of the forest holding some books. Though he stopped and looked towards the carnage ensuing

"I'm coming Sis!" Said Max as he flew towards Stacey and Ally. 

Ally wanted to protect Stacey so much that she formed a weapon made of ice. "How'd I do that?"

"Y'all wanna dance too? I'll be happy to lead." Said Lance as he pointed his blade at the robots.

"Come close again and I'll burn you!" Said Fenn.

"If I could go Mega these guys would be crushed." Said Seviper.

The robots swooping towards the husky opened fire, but as she dove for cover their shots went wide.

With Dominic unconscious, the robots quickly made their way back to the air fortress.

Sarah managed to break apart the robot she was facing, while another swooped towards Ally.  

The robots closed in on Lance again, trying to stun them.  The one facing Fenn was unmoved by her threat and advanced again.

"You can... use a... super form too?" asked Ziona as she fought her way through the bots.

For now, it seemed that the swarm haddn't noticed Mark.

------------

Someone else had though.  Eggman was staring at disbelief at his monitors, seeing the arrival of Mark and the Husky.  

"This is supposed to be a secret base!  And they've turned it into an elementary school.  And THESE are the ones who keep foiling my plans?"

Sarah looked over and rushed back to help Ally and protect Stacey

Mark stepped back dropping his books and started climbing the nearby tree to hide

As the robots passed overhead, the dog could only stare at them with wide eyes. She was soon alerted to the sounds of battle nearby, however. "What's going on?"

Lance's accidently let his guard down and became stunned causing him to fall to the ground.

Fenn tried to charge up an attack.

"I've never fought before...what would Stacey and the others do.." Said Ally holding the weapon close to her.

"Super what? No Mega." Said Seviper as he fought more robots.

'Perhaps I can explain the difference between the two to Ziona after the battle. Say hello to the Thunderbolt Cannon powered by my Thunderbolt. I'll fry some bots" Said Zangoose pulling out a large weapon.

Max jumped on top of a robot and tried to punch it.

The robots swooped in for another attack, splitting themselves between everyone who wasn't stunned.

A small group tried to life up Lance, though it was slow going as he was larger than the little kids.

"Still sounds like the same thing.  Temporary boost of almost unstoppable power," muttered Ziona trying to reach Lance before he was taken away.

Sarah tried to stay close to Stacey and Ally ready to fight any robots that got close

Mark peeked out from his hiding spot in the tree

"It's totally awesome. Gotta make with what we got." Said Seviper. 

"These robots are very impressive...I'll admit that." Said Zangoose.

Ally kept her guard up 

The husky quickly broke into a run, hoping she would be able to help out anyone who might need it. As she ran, a faint, cold wind surrounded her wrists.

Some robots swooped right towards Ally and Sarah, another towards Mark's hiding place, and the group that had fired on the husky twisted round and swoop after her again.

"Weren't you dismissing Eggman because of his name," huffed Ziona.

Dominic and Zoe were pulled into the ship, and Lance was close to following.

Sarah kept trying to fight them off

Mark realised he'd been spotted and hurriedly began climbing down

Dominic would still be unconscious

The dog was quick to notice the robots coming back for her. Acting swiftly, she formed a small knife made of ice and threw it at one of the small robots.