The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I'm not that powerful," said the Voice.

"Fine," grumbled Varen. Myra and Tirade looked visibly relived. Honey looked up at Myra, "Are we going somewhere?" she asked.

"Right, can you walk, or should I have a look at your leg?" asked Harmony to Varen.  She turned to Honey.  "I guess you are, but where is up to you."

"I'm standing now, I c-" Veran began but Myra cut him off " I think it would be a good idea to let Harmony look at your leg," she said. Veran grudgingly let Harmony look at his leg. Wow, Myra thought, his leg must be pretty bad to agree with out a fight. Honey tugged Myra's sleeve, "Can these people take us home?" she asked. "Honey, we can't go home, remeber?" Myra replied. Honey looked dejected.

"Right, let's take a look.  Lie down please," said Harmony coming over to Veran.  She glanced over to Honey as the girl spoke.  "You... can;t go home?  I.. know what that's like.  But you've got your family with you, so as long as you have them, you are home."  She blinked.  "Did that sound as cheesy as I think it did?"

"It was so cheesy that could of made nachos and had some leftover" Tirade teased. "Tirade, give it a rest" Myra admonished. "Hey, I'm your older brother I tell you what to do, not the other way around." Tirade retorted. Myra rolled her eyes.

"I'm glad my older Sis isn't the kind to boss me around," said Harmony, laughing somewhat.  "Right, your leg isn't too bad.... assuming we get it somewhere where we can clean the wound and you stay off it for a few days.  If not, it's gonna get an awful lot worse!" she said to Veran

------------

"Of course," said the Voice.

Edited by Skye Prower

"You seemed pretty powerful" Sarah thought

"Got any ideas where they couk d be Mark?" Asked Fenn quietly

Seviper made it out and looked at the sky.

"I don't know them very well" Mark said. "They could be anywhere... by the library... in their rooms... outside..."

"So you're saying that we should go back to Haven?" Myra asked. Veran glared a Myra, "We shouldn't do that," he retorted, but his heart wasn't in it.

"I am, but that sort of change requires even more power," said the Voice.

---------

Ziona sat down next to Seviper, gazing up at the sky as well.

----------

"Well, on the plus side if you DON'T get that leg seen too, I'm sure the DEL can give you a replacement," said Harmony dryly.

"Hmm... how long do they last then?" Sarah thought

"This one.... about a week I would guess," said the Voice.

"Fine I'll go with you," Veran growled. "Good," Myra said moving towards the front of the cave, "Harmony or Tirade can help Veran, and I'll whatch Honey, so we can all hard to the jet together."

Hamrony hoisted Veran up to support him as she started heading out.  "You're obviously the optimist of the family!" she grinned.

----------

"Don;t be so shocked.  The last change would have lasted a month," said the Voice

"Huh?  What?  What's going on?" asked Stacey.

"How's that supposed to make me feel better?!" Sarah exclaimed

"It was merely a statement of fact," said the Voice.

Stacey grabbed Sarah.  "What's going on?" he almost shouted.

"Ow!" Sarah cried out trying to cover her ears

"I try," Myra said taking Honey by the hand and flying out of the cave. Tirade came over to Harmony and Veran "Are you sure if you want to be the one helping Veran?" he asked her "its been a while since he has had any opposition when it comes to his own sttuborness, I don't think he's very happy with you at the moment, right Veran?" "Shut up," Veran growled. "My, My, My you need an attiude adjustment" Tirade taunted

Edited by Katmuffin

"Oh.. sorry," sida Stacey a little sheepishly.

-----------

"Don;t worry, I'll manage," smiled Harmony.  "Haoppy or not happy, he doesn't have much choice.

"Skye," Myra called out "Any thing new about the DEL camp?"