The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Zark nodded.

-------------

"Heh, fair enough," said Melody

"I could, yeah. But not everyone has that luxury!"

"Yeah, but you've got a teleport, so stop complaining!" said melody poking her friend in the ribs.

Melody giggled. "Even if you didn't have that, you'd still have a jetpack or something!"

"You're SO lazy!" teased Melody.

"Relax, I exercise plenty. If I didn't Rouge would point out that I'd gained weight, and as you cna imagine I don't want that as a greeting when I arrive in the morning."

"Oh boy, yeah, she'd delight in doing that!" siad Melody

"Yeah, part of her delighting in her perfection is reminding people of their lack of it. So I can't give her any ammunition," joked Hope.

"Hmmm, " Melody had a wicked grin. "I know you say you shouldn't prank anyone here, but boy she is a tempting target....."

"I'd be very careful if you did, it'd likely get Shadow annoyed as well. What would you do, out of curiosity?

"Yeah! I wonder if they're already looking for us" Dylan said

"They know where we are, I think they'll leave us alone," said Ziona.

"I would create a slight illusions, that only she could see or feel, of starting to gain a very slight tummy..." said Melody with an evil grin.

"That would work until she asked Shadow, who would probably deduce that someone was messing with her mind. I wouldn't recommend you try messing with his head as well, he might throw you into orbit if he found out," laughed Hope.

"True, you have a point," giggled Melody. "Well, maybe next time Shadow goes on assignment for a few days...."

"I'd still rather not. I don't want her trying to lose imaginary weight if something important comes up."

"That's goo'. I don' wanna have anyone bother us" Dylan said

"They won't... Well, make Rexy and Greeny..." said Ziona. She turned her head without removing it from Dylan's shoulder, and saw the two dinosaurs were curled up next to each other. "Awwwww...."

------------

"Yeah, maybe you're right," sighed Melody. "You've better discipline than me. I suppose... if you just wanted a very minor prank.... just enchant a mirror with a quick 'one-shot' illusions of her being fat..." The moment she'd blink it'd be gone.

"You could do, just remember no one does magic here so the suspect list would be pretty small."

"Unless she she's it as soon as she wakes up, and because it will be so brief, she won't know if she saw something or half imagined it with tiredness," said Melody