The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Melody gave another slight twitch as the machine turned on, but was then still.

(Hmmmm, what dream to have this time...)

(Yeah, if you start something, I can build from that)

(Ok)

Hope started searching through the scenarios.

"Ok, let's go for a near empty passenger jet. I'll set it to a minor nightmare. I hope I didn't put the settings in reverse," she said before realising Melody wasn't awake to hear her joke.

"That's the sort of thing a trainee electrician would do, you're too good for that," said Shadow.

Melody opened her eye and looked around the plane. It shuddered slightly with turbulence, but there wasn't that many passengers around. Curious, Melody got up from her seat and because to look around.

---------------

In the real world, Melody slept soundly.

"Thanks Shadow. If you weren't confident in me I'd probably be out of a job," replied Hope jokingly as she kept an eye on Melody.

-----

"I know, time really has gone by. I hate to run but I have to try and rehabilitate some of the prisoners in 10 minutes. I'm always happy to drop by if you call me though."

"Thanks Zouge, and good luck," smiled Zamy as Zouge returned to No Zone.

Melody say a stewardess ahead.

"Excuses me," she called, by the stewardess kept on walking round a corner. Melody quickly caught up less that a second later, but when she turned the corner the stewardess was gone.

"Huh?"

"What are you looking for?" came a voice behind Melody, causing her to jump. She turned the Stewardess.

"Oh, sorry. I was looking for you. I was wondering when we'd reach our destination?" asked melody.

"Sooner than you think," said the Stewardess with a creepy smile.

"So you can link people's dreams with that?" asked Rouge.

"Yeah, it's pretty much the same tech as the one Eggman built. I can link different people's dreams together, have several different links going at the same time."

"That's interesting. You should link Shadow and me together tonight. I'm sure he'd love me intruding into his mind."

(ooc: LOL!)

"What do you you mean by that?" asked Melody as the plain shook again. Melody turned away from the Stewardess for a second, and when she looked back she was gone.

(oo: Poor Shadow)

"Okay, that was a little creepy," said Melody returning to the passenger area, only to see less seats filled than before.

"Hey, where did everyone go?" she asked one of the passengers, only for him to crumble into dust when she touched him.

-------------

Melody gave a twitch as she slept.

(OOC He'll be fine. I think).

"Just remember I'll be in your mind as well Rouge," said Shadow with a smirk.

"Something's definitely happening in there," thought Hope as she saw the twitch.

(Ooc: lol, we'll see!)

Melody backed away. "What... what happened to him?" she wondered aloud.

"The same that's gonna happen to you," came the Stewardess' voice from behind. Without looking back, Melody ran.

------------

Melody gave another twitch, a slightly larger one this time.

"Go ahead, I'm not the one whose afraid of the other one taking a peek." smiled Rouge.

"Ok, one more and I think I'll switch it off," thought Hope.

Melody sprinted round a corner, only to bump once more into...

"Tikal?"

The Echidna held onto Melody tightly, causing her to blush again.

"Help me. The staff of the plane are trying to kill us. But you'll keep us safe, won't you!" said Tikal, wide eyed.

-----------

Melody gave a couple of were small twitched, and was starting to blush again as she slept.

"Ok, you're on.," replied Shadow.

----

Hope hit the abort button when she saw the twitching.

"Tikal!" Melody muttered as she woke. She leaned forward as if to grab something, and fell off the chair face first.

"Ow!"

"Are you ok Melody?" asked Hope as she came over to help her up, just about hearing her mutter.

"Uh, yeah, fine. Don't think I hurt myself," said Melody standing up and brushing herself down.

(ooc: Hmm, just thought of something, might Hope have gotten some flashes of these dreams with the telepathic link? Or would that only be at higher intencites?)

"What happened in there?"

(OOC That is a good point. She might have gotten some, but as neither were actively trying to use the link it wouldn't be much. At high intensity it'd broadcast subconsciously).