The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Zamy headed over to the skirts.

---

The figure turned to Melody.

"My, you haven't changed a day. Things are going better than I expected."

"What do you think my colour is now Anna?" asked Harmony as she looked through different outfits.

Anna looked her up and down. "I think... a mix of black and purple to match your hair," she suggested.

--------------

"Wait... YOU know ME?" Melody asked in surprise.

Dylan looked at Miles now green fur on his arms

"That looked like it hurt A LOT! It didn't hurt THAT much for me!" Dylan commented

"I know far more than you think." The figure disappeared just as Shadow attacked with a Chaos Spear in hand

"I just had magic drawn forcibly from my stomach to my arms. It wasn't exactly comfortable," complained Miles. "Plus, it isn't HOW that magic was meant to work." He looked at his arms. "But at least it did work. Darn, the colour's horrible."

--------------

"And now he's disappeared. That's not good. Do we have any way to trace him?" asked Melody.

Dylan cocked his head a little

"Yeah, it looks really bad. It's a shame you can't change Colours when you want so you could change the Colours back to normal" He then said

"Unlike someone we know, eh?" asked Miles winking at Dylan. "But it's okay it should only be..." The green began to fade back to orange. "Temporary!"

"No I don't think so. I'll put out an alert for him, search for any details on that guy you two."

"I could... try and track down his magical signature?" offered Melody.

"Who?" Dylan asked not realizing Miles meant him. He then noticed the green fade. "Yay! Your arms are orange again!"

He then hugged Miles

Miles laughed slightly at Dylans 'who' and the hug. "Yes, we are going the right way. Now I just need to get rid of the orange!"

"Orange looks cool on you!" Dylan said smiling

Miles shook his head. "It makes me look like..." he didn't finish, and shook his head again, then tried to pat down his fringe, which just sprung up again.

------------

Melody nodded and closest her eyes, concentrating as she cast the spell.

(oocL Do you want it to work Shadow? And if so, where?)

"It makes you look like Uncle Miles. You're ALWAYS Uncle Miles" Dylan said, still hugging Miles

"Thank's Dylan. But I prefer my yellow," said Miles. "I don't like the idea of being a doppelganger for someone else."

"You aren't a doppel-thingy to anyone!" Dylan said trying to reassure Miles. "But you can be yellow if you want. Yellow still looks cool on you"

"You haven't met the me native to this Zone yet," said Miles. "But thanks, I do like yellow."

"Meh, I'm not really fish to be honest, unless they are cooked and in my plate." Said Glen.

(ooc: and suddenly, mephiles the dark. )

"They're nice there too, but they are pretty swiming," said Ziona. Then she turned and looked seriously at Glen. "But if you didn't want to come, you should have said so. We could have done something we both liked."

-------------

(ooc: And why not! ;) )

"I'm getting something... it's far away.... do you have a map Hope?" asked Melody.

(Spark picked up Skye and just stood there holding him waiting for him to wake back up.) awww.

(the door idea was great.)ME

Skye's ears twitched as he was picked up and he made burbling sounds. "Yweah... the two of us cwan plway... we cwan rwun and flwy!"

-----------------

Melody looked at the map. "If we're there, the the energy is coming from... here!" she claimed, jabbing her finger down on the map. "Huh, that spots already marked."

Hope inspected the map. "That's the temple... I think it's fake. There's nothing there, right?"

That's even cuter. (he said putting him on his back.)